Stop Calling Them "Protesters" They are Marxist Revolutionaries Connected to Every Leftist Group in the United States.

Largely peaceful! :auiqs.jpg:

If you ignore the rioting, looting, arson, assaults, murders, robberies, and rapes...the protests are peaceful as fuck.

Liberal faggots and corporate media: If any left wing rioters are not violent, then the protest is “LARGELY PEACEFUL”.

However, if it’s a tea party protest or a protest of the Rona lockdown hoax, and anyone is the least bit unruly....it’s a full scale dangerous riot and every single conservative on earth is a violent felon!

Liberals, they are hypocrites more before 9 am than most people do their entire lives.

Largely peaceful! :auiqs.jpg:

If you ignore the rioting, looting, arson, assaults, murders, robberies, and rapes...the protests are peaceful as fuck.

Liberal faggots and corporate media: If any left wing rioters are not violent, then the protest is “LARGELY PEACEFUL”.

However, if it’s a tea party protest or a protest of the Rona lockdown hoax, and anyone is the least bit unruly....it’s a full scale dangerous riot and every single conservative on earth is a violent felon!

Liberals, they are hypocrites more before 9 am than most people do their entire lives.
Communist Party USA still promotes it's huge dominant role in Civil Rights Movement.

They are......

PROTESTERS!!!!
Revolutionaries hell bent on the destruction of the country.
Why would we destroy something our ancestors literally slaved to build?
Do you ever stop to thank God your ancestors were brought here so you wouldn’t be born in Africa? You can bitch about the price they paid but how lucky for you.
So I wouldnt be born in Africa? Hell no. I wish I was born in Africa.

They are......

PROTESTERS!!!!
Slaved to build? How many days were you a slave? My ancestors built the Statue of Liberty but I don't take credit for it... because I'm not dickhead crybaby.
Reading is fundamental old fart.

" something our ancestors literally slaved to build "

They are......

PROTESTERS!!!!
Do you ever stop to thank God your ancestors were brought here so you wouldn’t be born in Africa? You can bitch about the price they paid but how lucky for you.
Then why don’t you just go there? There’s a whole lot of Africa you could move to and be happy. If that’s your dream Persue it. Not like there’s a clause in the country you were born in preventing it. You’re free to persue your happiness elsewhere.

They are......

PROTESTERS!!!!
Then why don’t you just go there? There’s a whole lot of Africa you could move to and be happy. If that’s your dream Persue it. Not like there’s a clause in the country you were born in preventing it. You’re free to persue your happiness elsewhere.
I've been there a couple of times and going back again. Thats not going to change the fact that I wasnt born there. That was your question right?

They are......

PROTESTERS!!!!
Slaved to build? How many days were you a slave? My ancestors built the Statue of Liberty but I don't take credit for it... because I'm not dickhead crybaby.

I’m thinking here. Why is it only the US side of your family that built something? You must have family members in Africa that built the same thing right? After all you wish you were born there instead of here. Why got built in Africa during this time?

They are......

PROTESTERS!!!!

I’m thinking here. Why is it only the US side of your family that built something? You must have family members in Africa that built the same thing right? After all you wish you were born there instead of here. Why got built in Africa during this time?

"Why is it only the US side of your family that built something? "

Dont try to think. Youre going to confuse yourself. Who told you that it was only the US side?

Forum List

Back