Stop digging, Terry! McAuliffe references raising 5 children in Virginia in touting public schools -- but 4 went to private schools.

I think McAuliffe is too stupid to understand how meaningless his statement was. And we really don't want to be forced to watch him dance either. Super dork makes all Hunkies look bad

Mcauliffe did trust Virginia public schools yet he expects all other Virginians to do just that and shut the fuck up. Virginians, you decide.

The majority of virginians haven't gotten to decide for decades. We just found out beyond a shadow of a doubt that northern virginia counties have been engaging in voter fraud with more ballots than registered voters for decades. Warner did not win this last go round. That's why he's keeping such a low profile. Youngkin is not my favorite and i don't trust him but McAuliffe will destroy virginia if democrats cheat his way to victory.

So, if they went to private high schools does that mean they went to public schools for K through 8th grade?

The majority of virginians haven't gotten to decide for decades. We just found out beyond a shadow of a doubt that northern virginia counties have been engaging in voter fraud with more ballots than registered voters for decades. Warner did not win this last go round. That's why he's keeping such a low profile. Youngkin is not my favorite and i don't trust him but McAuliffe will destroy virginia if democrats cheat his way to victory.

Sometimes you need to go with the lesser of two evils.

No candidate for anything is perfect, in the end you have to look past the fluff and little things you don't agree with what they stand for and think "will this person fuck up what it means to be an American?".

I don't live in Virginia but from what I know do know I'd vote for youngkin in a heartbeat.

Terry wants to turn the people of Virginians education over to Washington DC, and let folks like Xiden who raised a crack head, tell them want to teach Virginian children

McAwful wasn't truthful with virginians but then...he never was. He protected black criminals who kidnapped, tortured, murdered a law enforcement officer in waynesboro, PROTECTED THEM from the sentence of execution for their horrific deed.

He is the great white savior to blecks in all black dominated areas of virginia. They kicked Fairfax to the curb and opted for their white savior McAuliffe. LOLOL

His children, 5 of them, all went to private schools EXCEPT FOR ONE. His youngest...and she was just seen flicking the bird on social media to daddy's opposition. Ugly inside and out. and poor judgement because that didn't help daddy any.

Forum List

Back