Stop Forcing Their Religion…

I guess that what you mean by "pressured" is that the people in charge of these venues received complaints from citizens in their communities and they chose not to enable this guy.

Complaints from those opposed to free speech, any speech that folks like you disagree with.

We call them Fascists.

Raise your paw.

I believe you claimed that conservatives do the same thing.....but, you haven't been able to come up with any examples.

Why?

One superstition of the religion of secularism is that men can become women, and vice versa.

Silly....

But these militant secularists, Democrats, plan to force everyone to bow to this doctrine.

"WHY THE EQUALITY ACT OF 2019 IS DANGEROUS LEGISLATION
Last month, Democrats introduced the Equality Act of 2019. It would modify existing civil rights legislation to ban discrimination against LGBTQ people in employment, housing, public accommodations, jury service, education, federal programs, and credit.

The central problem with the Equality Act is that it overrides the Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA). That statute, which protects religious liberty, could no longer be used in the civil rights context.

The gates to anti-discrimination lawsuits against religious believers and institutions would therefore be wide open. As Kristen Wagner, senior vice president of Alliance Defending Freedom’s U.S. legal division, put it, the Equality Act would undermine “the fundamental freedoms of speech, religion, and conscience that the First Amendment guarantees for every citizen.”

... to compel people working in the wedding industry, like florists, photographers and bakers, to provide their services for same-sex ceremonies, in violation of their religious conscience and without regard to the availability of such services from vendors who would be happy to provide them.

But that’s just the beginning of the mischief. Monica Burke of the Heritage Foundation describes more of it.

The Equality Act would be used to compel speech.
A county school board voted unanimously to fire the veteran teacher over the objections of his students after he refused to comply with administrators’ orders to use masculine pronouns in referring to a female student who identifies as transgender."
Why the Equality Act of 2019 is dangerous legislation

That is the Big Boom, you dunce.

God created that out of nothing.....

Light was there at the moment of the Big Boom.....but could not be seen from Earth.....

There was no light until there were stars. There was no earth when the first stars ignited.

When did the first stars form in the universe?
Prove the entire universe wasn't created ten minutes ago...everyone's memories, all the light in transit from the furthest stars, everything. Ten minutes ago.

Think you can do that?

Why would I try to do that? If you want to believe it and climb on your soap box and tell the world what you believe, I don't care. Go for it. Be free. Express yourself.
I didn't say I believed it.

It's a thought experiment. You have to think. Feel up to it?

Forum List

Back