STOP posting links to political stories from the MSM.

YOU fund them every time someone clicks on your link. They get paid from your posts. Their ad revenue is generated by YOU clicking on their bullshit stories.

Stop supporting the media you hate.
Good idea. It's time we sought out real news and leave the faux news to those who can't handle the truth.

We should get our news from Gateway Pundit, Breitbart, and RW blog sites.

don't forget infowars.............
Infowars has its moments but then again - even a broken clock can get it right twice a day. Which is more than we can say for the MSM.

you mean like hillary & obama are demons from hell who smell like sulfur - or that governments control the weather - or the pizza pedophile ring courtesy of hillary & podesta? haaaaaaaaaaaaa...................

you were saying?

Infowars has its moments but then again - even a broken clock can get it right twice a day. Which is more than we can say for the MSM.

you mean like hillary & obama are demons from hell who smell like sulfur - or that governments control the weather - or the pizza pedophile ring courtesy of hillary & podesta? haaaaaaaaaaaaa...................

you were saying?
Pizza Gate is real. Neither Clinton or Obama are in office anymore. They are what we call "Yesterday's news." Try to keep up.

you were saying?
Pizza Gate is real. Neither Clinton or Obama are in office anymore. They are what we call "Yesterday's news." Try to keep up.

PEPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing how the OP caused the posters to do exactly what the MSM want, and they didn't even have to do anything.
One side is not better than the other. For gawd sakes people PAY ATTENTION.
THEY ALL FUCKING LIE TO YOU. It isn't just mistakes here and there. Those fuckers MAKE SHIT UP.
Pull your heads out of your collective asses.

Isn't that guy from infowars a retarded crack head? I'm not sure that guy should be trusted.

. he's gotta be more than just an insane drunk for sure.
So was Clinton but I'm pretty sure you voted for her, right?

i voted for the non fascist.

Isn't that guy from infowars a retarded crack head? I'm not sure that guy should be trusted.

. he's gotta be more than just an insane drunk for sure.
So was Clinton but I'm pretty sure you voted for her, right?

i voted for the non fascist.
I didn't know you voted for Trump. My apologies. Carry on.

Amazing how the OP caused the posters to do exactly what the MSM want, and they didn't even have to do anything.
One side is not better than the other. For gawd sakes people PAY ATTENTION.
THEY ALL FUCKING LIE TO YOU. It isn't just mistakes here and there. Those fuckers MAKE SHIT UP.
Pull your heads out of your collective asses.

russia involvement isn't fake.

but tribblehead is calling THAT fake news.

Forum List

Back