Stop! Stop! I'm Tired Of Winning!!!!

Remember the response from the Left when Trump tweeted this?

The Trump tweet:

"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

6:35 AM - 4 Mar 2017

And this....
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!

6:49 AM - 4 Mar 2017
And this...
How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

7:02 AM - 4 Mar 2017

Remember the uproar???? The laughter??? The accusations and demands for proof???

Today:
"White House lawyers last month learned that the former national security adviser Susan Rice requested the identities of U.S. persons in raw intelligence reports on dozens of occasions that connect to the Donald Trump transition and campaign, according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

...discovered Rice's multiple requests to unmask U.S. persons in intelligence reports that related to Trump transition activities. He brought this to the attention of the White House General Counsel's office, who reviewed more of Rice's requests and instructed him to end his own research into the unmasking policy.

....they contained valuable political information on the Trump transition ...

Rice did not respond to an email seeking comment on Monday morning. Her role in requesting the identities of Trump transition officials adds an important element to the dueling investigations surrounding the Trump White House since the president's inauguration.

Last month when she was asked on the "PBS NewsHour" about reports that Trump transition officials, including Trump himself, were swept up in incidental intelligence collection, Rice said: "I know nothing about this," adding, "I was surprised to see reports from Chairman Nunes on that account today."
Susan Rice Sought Names of Trump Associates in Intel

"This comes in the wake of Evelyn Farkas’ television interview last month in which the former Obama deputy secretary of defense said in part: “I was urging my former colleagues and, frankly speaking, the people on the Hill – it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can, before President Obama leaves the administration.”Susan Rice requested to unmask names of Trump transition officials, sources say

"Which proves that the real reason the Obama administration was feverishly collecting and sharing the classified information was not for national security purposes, but for nakedly POLITICAL reasons having nothing to do with anything other than Democrats being nothing but rancid, rotten, toxic piles of demonized slime.

.... we need to start putting Obama officials by the hundreds in jail until we get to the bottom of this fascist weaponization of intelligence organizations that we depend upon not to take us down the road to Stalinism."
Confirmed: Fascist, Felonious Obama Administration Spied On Private American Citizens And Used US Intelligence Services As Political Weapon

Susan Rice, if you'll recall, was the National Security Advisor at the time, and in that role would've requested unmasking of names from intelligence reports all the time.

If you don't want to become entangled in investigations of corrupt Russian banks, don't do so much friggin' business with corrupt Russian banks.

What a load of .......hot air.

If what she did was within the legitimate purview of her job, how do you explain this?

"Last month when she was asked on the "PBS NewsHour" about reports that Trump transition officials, including Trump himself, were swept up in incidental intelligence collection, Rice said: "I know nothing about this," adding, "I was surprised to see reports from Chairman Nunes on that account today."

".... the real reason the Obama administration was feverishly collecting and sharing the classified information was not for national security purposes, but for nakedly POLITICAL reasons having nothing to do with anything other than Democrats being nothing but rancid, rotten, toxic piles of demonized slime."

Trump and his personnel were being surveilled by an out of control tyrant.

I'd need to hear the question that Woodruff asked Rice.

It's not part of the PBS segment, nor any transcript that I've seen, however in the full video which is available, Rice goes on to explain that foreign entities were the target of the surveillance and any Americans who were looked at were picked up incidentally.

Again, if you don't want to become entangled in surveillance of corrupt Russian banks, don't do so much fucking business with corrupt Russian banks.

That video is precisely what I described.

Woodruff's question is not heard, it starts with a characterization of the question, followed by video of the response.

Not definitive at all, and like I said, if you watch the video in its entirety, she makes clear that foreign entities were the targets, and any Americans were incidental to the investigation.

In other words, another nothing burger.

The Trump tweet:

"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

And this....
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!

And this...
How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

Remember the uproar???? The laughter??? The accusations and demands for proof???

Today:
"White House lawyers last month learned that the former national security adviser Susan Rice requested the identities of U.S. persons in raw intelligence reports on dozens of occasions that connect to the Donald Trump transition and campaign, according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

...discovered Rice's multiple requests to unmask U.S. persons in intelligence reports that related to Trump transition activities. He brought this to the attention of the White House General Counsel's office, who reviewed more of Rice's requests and instructed him to end his own research into the unmasking policy.

Rice did not respond to an email seeking comment on Monday morning. Her role in requesting the identities of Trump transition officials adds an important element to the dueling investigations surrounding the Trump White House since the president's inauguration.

Last month when she was asked on the "PBS NewsHour" about reports that Trump transition officials, including Trump himself, were swept up in incidental intelligence collection, Rice said: "I know nothing about this," adding, "I was surprised to see reports from Chairman Nunes on that account today."

"This comes in the wake of Evelyn Farkas’ television interview last month in which the former Obama deputy secretary of defense said in part: “I was urging my former colleagues and, frankly speaking, the people on the Hill – it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can, before President Obama leaves the administration.”Susan Rice requested to unmask names of Trump transition officials, sources say

"Which proves that the real reason the Obama administration was feverishly collecting and sharing the classified information was not for national security purposes, but for nakedly POLITICAL reasons having nothing to do with anything other than Democrats being nothing but rancid, rotten, toxic piles of demonized slime.

.... we need to start putting Obama officials by the hundreds in jail until we get to the bottom of this fascist weaponization of intelligence organizations that we depend upon not to take us down the road to Stalinism."
Confirmed: Fascist, Felonious Obama Administration Spied On Private American Citizens And Used US Intelligence Services As Political Weapon
Rant bot.

Ignore list.

The Trump tweet:

And this....
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

And this...

Today:

Susan Rice, if you'll recall, was the National Security Advisor at the time, and in that role would've requested unmasking of names from intelligence reports all the time.

If you don't want to become entangled in investigations of corrupt Russian banks, don't do so much friggin' business with corrupt Russian banks.

What a load of .......hot air.

If what she did was within the legitimate purview of her job, how do you explain this?

"Last month when she was asked on the "PBS NewsHour" about reports that Trump transition officials, including Trump himself, were swept up in incidental intelligence collection, Rice said: "I know nothing about this," adding, "I was surprised to see reports from Chairman Nunes on that account today."

".... the real reason the Obama administration was feverishly collecting and sharing the classified information was not for national security purposes, but for nakedly POLITICAL reasons having nothing to do with anything other than Democrats being nothing but rancid, rotten, toxic piles of demonized slime."

Trump and his personnel were being surveilled by an out of control tyrant.

I'd need to hear the question that Woodruff asked Rice.

It's not part of the PBS segment, nor any transcript that I've seen, however in the full video which is available, Rice goes on to explain that foreign entities were the target of the surveillance and any Americans who were looked at were picked up incidentally.

Again, if you don't want to become entangled in surveillance of corrupt Russian banks, don't do so much fucking business with corrupt Russian banks.

That video is precisely what I described.

Woodruff's question is not heard, it starts with a characterization of the question, followed by video of the response.

Not definitive at all, and like I said, if you watch the video in its entirety, she makes clear that foreign entities were the targets, and any Americans were incidental to the investigation.

In other words, another nothing burger.

Then why are you sweating?

The Trump tweet:

And this....
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

And this...

Today:

Rant bot.

Ignore list.

Your loss.

"Former US Attorney: Susan Rice Ordered Spy Agencies To Produce ‘Detailed Spreadsheets’ Involving Trump
.....when he was running for president, according to former U.S. Attorney Joseph diGenova.

“What was produced by the intelligence community at the request of Ms. Rice were detailed spreadsheets of intercepted phone calls with unmasked Trump associates in perfectly legal conversations with individuals,” diGenova told The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group Monday."
Former US Attorney: Susan Rice Ordered Spy Agencies To Produce ‘Detailed Spreadsheets’ Involving Trump

“The overheard conversations involved no illegal activity by anybody of the Trump associates, or anyone they were speaking with,” diGenova said. “In short, the only apparent illegal activity was the unmasking of the people in the calls.”

Fox News and Bloomberg News, citing multiple sources reported that Rice had requested the intelligence information that was produced in a highly organized operation. Fox said the unmasked names of Trump aides were given to officials at the National Security Council (NSC), the Department of Defense, James Clapper, President Obama’s Director of National Intelligence, and John Brennan, Obama’s CIA Director.

Joining Rice in the alleged White House operations was her deputy Ben Rhodes, according to Fox."
Former US Attorney: Susan Rice Ordered Spy Agencies To Produce ‘Detailed Spreadsheets’ Involving Trump

Michael Doran, former NSC senior director, told TheDCNF Monday that “somebody blew a hole in the wall between national security secrets and partisan politics.” This “was a stream of information that was supposed to be hermetically sealed from politics and the Obama administration found a way to blow a hole in that wall.”

Doran charged that potential serious crimes were undertaken because “this is a leaking of signal intelligence.”

17 days before Trump was sworn in, the snake, Obama, changed the protocols of the intell community that had been in effect and effective since the 1980s.

At that time, raw intell data was kept by one and only one agency.....an carefully doled out to the other 16 on a need-to-know basis.

This was the change:

"OBAMA Gave NSA New Powers In Final Days As President That May Have Been Used To Sabotage Trump"
OBAMA Gave NSA New Powers In Final Days As President That May Have Been Used To Sabotage Trump

Now we know what that 'need to know' encompassed:

Susan Rice had the names of every Trump official unmasked and sent to all those heads of intell agencies that the snake had added to the loop....and even non-members of said community, such as Ben Rhodes.

Rhodes was the slime who boasted of how he created a journalist's 'echo chamber' to market the administration's foreign policy."

Here is a clear link to the leaks for intell to the media.

Soooo.....turns out that Trump was correct about being surveilled by the collectivists.

"How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

7:02 AM - 4 Mar 2017"

Adam Housley

✔@adamhousley

Our sources: This surveillance that led to the unmasking of private names of American citizens started before Trump was the GOP nominee.

1:08 PM - 31 Mar 2017

• It seems the spreading of names was done for “political purposes that have nothing to do with national security,” or foreign intelligence, but hurting Trump’s team, Housley noted.

"It had everything to do with hurting and embarrassing Trump and his team," according to his sources. -TownHall
    sneaky-obama2.jpg

• REPORT: Mike Cernovich Reveals Obama Natl Security Advisor Susan Rice Responsible For Unmasking Trump Team | Zero Hedge

Soooo...was it the Russians who were 'hacking' the election?

Well....zero evidence for that, but now we find that it was Susan Rice and the Obamunists who we learn have violated the civil rights of Americans, in ways that never happened before Obama.

Yet, no Democrat or Democrat supporter seems upset about it. In fact, just a week ago, Susan Rice went on tv and lied about any knowledge about it. This, alone, reveals that the Obama team knew how corrupt they were and tried to hide it.

Actually, she and the rest of them organized the surveillance for over a year, before Trump even had the nomination.

AND....none of the surveillance was related in any way into the investigation into Russia, the only excuse offered for the surveillance: once more we find that, to know what the Left is doing, watch what they blame the other side for.

...it was not 'incidental collection of intelligence'....it was purely political spying.

There are only two reasons for unmasking of a US citizen's name:

1. Is there a need to know the name of the citizen to understand the contest of the monitored intell.

2. If the citizen is involved in illegal activity.

It is illegal for the intell, maked or other wise, to be passes to journalists or made known.

As the spying by the Obamunists had nothing to do with the Russian investigation, there is no reason for either the spying or the unmasking....outside of this:

Soooo....during a presidential campaign, the Obama administration was spying on the people around Donald Trump.

Isn't what the Obamunists did exactly what the Democrats were so incensed about in Watergate????

Was the so-called 'incidental espionage' of Trump officials related to the Russian investigation?

Susan Rice: what did she do, and when did she do it???

"Intelligence sources said the logs discovered by National Security Council staff suggested Rice’s interest in the NSA materials, some of which included unmasked Americans' identities, appeared to begin last July around the time Trump secured the GOP nomination and accelerated after Trump’s election in November launched a transition that continued through January.

The intelligence reports included some intercepts of Americans talking to foreigners and many more involving foreign leaders talking about the future president, his campaign associates or his transition, the sources said. Most if not all had nothing to do with the Russian election interference scandal, the sources said, speaking only on condition of anonymity given the sensitive nature of the materials.

.... names were sometimes unmasked at the request of Rice...."
White House logs indicate Susan Rice consumed unmasked intel on Trump associates

"Most if not all had nothing to do with the Russian election interference scandal,..."

Can you say 'Watergate break-in'????

The Trump tweet:

And this....
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

And this...

Today:

y'all getting really desperate, can't blame ya

Trump won the title of

(drum roll)

"Lowest rated PRESIDENT in history during his first 100 days in office"

YEAAAAAAAAAAAA DONNIEBOI !

:clap::clap::clap:

The Trump tweet:

And this....
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

And this...

Today:

y'all getting really desperate, can't blame ya

I just posted facts about the corrupt Obama administration....you're scared....and this is the best response you can come up with.

I blame you.

Trump won title for "worst makeup ", and "most hairspray" for any President too.

First of all, before Susan Rice requested the unmasking, she had no way of knowing who were the Americans that were involved in these conversations. So there's no way that these requests were politically motivated.

Second, when the communications indicate an American conspiring with a foreign power to commit treason, it's the NSA's responsibility to find out who those Americans are. So her request for unmasking was only her DOING HER JOB!

First of all, before Susan Rice requested the unmasking, she had no way of knowing who were the Americans that were involved in these conversations. So there's no way that these requests were politically motivated.

Second, when the communications indicate an American conspiring with a foreign power to commit treason, it's the NSA's responsibility to find out who those Americans are. So her request for unmasking was only her DOING HER JOB!

Wrong.

...was it the Russians who were 'hacking' the election?

Well....zero evidence for that, but now we find that it was Susan Rice and the Obamunists who we learn have violated the civil rights of Americans, in ways that never happened before Obama.

Yet, no Democrat or Democrat supporter seems upset about it. In fact, just a week ago, Susan Rice went on tv and lied about any knowledge about it. This, alone, reveals that the Obama team knew how corrupt they were and tried to hide it.

Actually, she and the rest of them organized the surveillance for over a year, before Trump even had the nomination.

AND....none of the surveillance was related in any way into the investigation into Russia, the only excuse offered for the surveillance: once more we find that, to know what the Left is doing, watch what they blame the other side for.

...it was not 'incidental collection of intelligence'....it was purely political spying.

Forum List

Back