Stop the Steal’ Organizer Apologizes After Being Accused of Asking Teen Boys for D*ck Pics

Talk about grooming. No wonder these right-wingers are so obsessed with it. They have enough people in their ranks practicing it.

A key figure in the pro-Trump “Stop the Steal” campaign has apologized after being accused of asking teenage boys for sexual pictures.

Ali Alexander has become one of the most ubiquitous figures in the MAGA movement. Trump himself reportedly requested that Alexander speak at his rally before the riot, with his appearance only quashed by a last-minute intervention from Trump’s aides. But this week, Alexander stands at the center of a scandal that raises questions about how powerful men in the far-right treat their younger acolytes.

The budding online scandal has also roiled the pro-Trump and white supremacist “America First” movement, just months after it reached new levels of notoriety after its leader, Nick Fuentes, dined with Donald Trump and rapper Kanye West at Mar-a-Lago. Now Fuentes is facing backlash from his own supporters over whether he ignored warnings that Alexander, his friend and ally, was allegedly soliciting nude pictures from young men within Fuentes’s movement.

In 2017, Aidan Duncan—a 15-year-old boy in Colorado interested in right-wing politics—sent Alexander nude pictures after the MAGA activist asked him for them, according to an account Duncan gave in a March 2023 podcast appearance.

While Duncan was a high-school sophomore just starting out in politics, Alexander was a 32-year-old with a decade of political work for the Republican Party behind him. And now he was willing to share the connections he had gained through that work with Duncan, as long as the teenager met certain preconditions, including secrecy.

Alexander started messaging 17-year-old Lance Johnston in the summer of 2019, according to Johnston. The floppy-haired teen was a rising star on conservative TikTok communities, amassing more than 140,000 followers under the screenname “Lancevideos.”

Again, conseravtives...its not the drag queens that are trying to fuck your kids.

Come on don't play stupid this was what you asked
"did he prey on her or have they dated for yrs?? "
Since she was not the age of consent yes he preyed upon her.
that doesnt come close to answering my question,,,

did they date for yrs before he turned 18 it did it just start??
if they dated for yrs its not preying on her,,

in addition the same goes for his other example of the gay man and young boy,,,

that doesnt come close to answering my question,,,

did they date for yrs before he turned 18 it did it just start??
if they dated for yrs its not preying on her,,

in addition the same goes for his other example of the gay man and young boy,,,
I don't give a fuck if you don't agree. Age of consent is all that matters

under the scenario I stated age of consent doesnt apply,,,

I do think thats a state statute and may not apply in all states, same as the age of consent is different by state,,

Can An 19-Year-Old Date A 16 Year Old?​

No, it’s not illegal for a 19-year-old to date a 16-year-old.
States do not impose laws on the ages that you can date.
But, they impose laws on the age of consent and sexual conduct between 16 and 19 year olds.
The 19-year-old will not get in trouble for dating the 16-year-old.
But, if the relationship turns sexual, then the 19-year-old can get charged with sex crimes like:

Can An 19-Year-Old Date A 16 Year Old?​

No, it’s not illegal for a 19-year-old to date a 16-year-old.
States do not impose laws on the ages that you can date.
But, they impose laws on the age of consent and sexual conduct between 16 and 19 year olds.
The 19-year-old will not get in trouble for dating the 16-year-old.
But, if the relationship turns sexual, then the 19-year-old can get charged with sex crimes like:
you leftist sure like to edit out the parts of the laws that disprove your narrative,,

So many?

Name some.

Anthony Weiner
Bill Clinton
Mel Renyolds
Neil Goldschmidt
John Edwards
Robert Menendez
Damien Jones

I don't count Al Franken or Harvey Weinstein.
But these are not all, just the ones off the top of my head.

you leftist sure like to edit out the parts of the laws that disprove your narrative,,

{...

What is Texas’ Romeo & Juliet Law?​

In Texas, the age of consent is 17 years old. So, consent laws say that if someone who is 17 or older has sex with someone under the age of consent, it can be considered underage sex with a minor. However, this leaves much room for consenting sexual relationships among teens to turn into illegal acts because one had a birthday and crossed into the adult sphere of law.

That’s why some states, including Texas, created Romeo and Juliet laws. These laws state that a sexual relationship can avoid being considered sex with a minor if the following criteria are met:

• They are no more than three years older than their sexual partner
  • Their sexual partner was at least 14 years old
  • Their sexual relationship was consensual between both persons
  • They were not already a registered sex offender at the time of the sexual relationship
...}

Fuck you cock sucker
Show one god damn post that I have ever made on this forum for as long as I have been here that is fucking leftists?
Nothing was edited you stupid son of a cock sucking bitch.

Forum List

Back