Stop UN AGENDA 21, or your family is dead.

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
AGNEDA%2021%20MAP.jpg

UN AGENDA 21 was written by the enemies of mankind. In local History, dealing with our Founding Fathers Fears and fights. They tried before it was news.

UN AGENDA 21...takes everything away from the people of the Earth
(good or bad)

And gives it to the mass murderers of the planet Earth.

In fact, that is what UN AGENDA 21 is about...our murderers making up our living standards and designs for this century...we need to fight their designs, we need living life.
But the same people are removed by the rules they make for everyone else, but themselves. (Ruling Class, very active today)

Helgelian Dialectic http://www.robodoon.com/gn_from_newsmax.htm

PS I might have spelling errors...

We are the poor, they are the rich, and the rich want us dead or in chains to them.

Very simple.
:eek:

UN AGENDA 21 is their last card, the best I can see.... but what can I see...the Corporate owned MSM..tells me I'm a liar. :(

In a very simple way to say it is : The powerful who have gotten their gains through evil, can not be bothered by those who they have killed in their quest.

So its not simple, but it is....

Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong.
But the combinations of both are overwhelming.
Right or Wrong.

Last edited:
Nobody is going to listen dude. The American people are beyond stupid.

Those maps are in no less than 3 UN bound books. That is the plan. Herd the sheep into cities under a security grid a give big business the keys to rural America all for the sake of saving the planet.

It's already happening in China and on the west coast.

I hve no little doubt that the U.N. would love there to be a one world Government. Just as I have no doubt that there are many Democrats and some Republicans who would love it also.

And I also have little doubt that the long term purpose of the U.N. Small Arms treaty is to ban private ownership of firearms.

HOWEVER.... I don't think it will ever come to be without a major global event, multiple nukes going off, astroid hitting the planet, etc.

Forum List

Back