Stop with your BS Vaccine threads

The OP linked the study. We are still in the infancy stage in terms of understanding how our antibodies work and such. Why should I not wait a bit longer to get my vaccine? Are you ever not a cretin who always gives smiley emojis?

You should not get vaccinated at all, since the vaccine won't increase your immunity, but will increase your risks, for no reason.

The study said acquired recovery immunity was better than the vaccine.
{...
Specifically, of all infections during the study period, 99.3% occurred in participants who were not infected previously and remained unvaccinated. In contrast, only 0.7% of infections occurred in participants who were not previously infected but were currently vaccinated.

Importantly, not a single incidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection was observed in previously infected participants with or without vaccination.
...}

No, the vaccine does not decrease your antibody production.
In fact, you likely stopped producing antibodies a couple of months after you got infected.
The vaccine instead should temporarily slightly increase antibody production.
The Red Cross will not let me. That’s why I cant

Antibodies do die off after an infection but not completely and are reactivated in the event of a second infection. This research looked at bone marrow and the presence of covid antibodies:

"During a viral infection, antibody-producing immune cells rapidly multiply and circulate in the blood, driving antibody levels sky-high. Once the infection is resolved, most such cells die off, and blood antibody levels drop. A small population of antibody-producing cells, called long-lived plasma cells, migrate to the bone marrow and settle in, where they continually secrete low levels of antibodies into the bloodstream to help guard against another encounter with the virus."

"“People with mild cases of COVID-19 clear the virus from their bodies two to three weeks after infection, so there would be no virus driving an active immune response seven or 11 months after infection,” Ellebedy said. “These cells are not dividing. They are quiescent, just sitting in the bone marrow and secreting antibodies. They have been doing that ever since the infection resolved, and they will continue doing that indefinitely.”"

Antibodies do die off after an infection but not completely and are reactivated in the event of a second infection. This research looked at bone marrow and the presence of covid antibodies:

"During a viral infection, antibody-producing immune cells rapidly multiply and circulate in the blood, driving antibody levels sky-high. Once the infection is resolved, most such cells die off, and blood antibody levels drop. A small population of antibody-producing cells, called long-lived plasma cells, migrate to the bone marrow and settle in, where they continually secrete low levels of antibodies into the bloodstream to help guard against another encounter with the virus."

"“People with mild cases of COVID-19 clear the virus from their bodies two to three weeks after infection, so there would be no virus driving an active immune response seven or 11 months after infection,” Ellebedy said. “These cells are not dividing. They are quiescent, just sitting in the bone marrow and secreting antibodies. They have been doing that ever since the infection resolved, and they will continue doing that indefinitely.”"

I think you misunderstood.
All antibodies are short lived, only about a month or 2.
You quote said, "A small population of antibody-producing cells, called long-lived plasma cells", persist in the bone marrow.
These are T-cells and B-cells, and are not antibodies. They are the long lived cells with memory and the ability to make anti-bodies as needed.
The wording is conflicting. It said these T-cells and B-cells, quiescent, just sitting in the bone marrow and secreting antibodies."
And they can't be quiescent and secreting antibodies at the same time.
What they really means is that they normally are NOT secreting antibodies, but start up secreting antibodies as needed upon reinfection.
Antibodies actually are harmful when not needed, so you don't want them when not needed.

Tbh I'd ban all vaccine chat if it was upto me.

Conspiracies and bullshit from folk on each side of the debate and no good ever comes of it.

If you want a vaccine and think it will protect you then take it and get the benefits that go with it.
If you're unsure and worried about long-term health implications that you think haven't been considered then don't take it and take your chances.

No sweat either way. It's the bullshit that makes my head thump.

It's a shot. It's medicine.

I post about it very often, and do so for the sake of the totalitarian authoritarians here and in real life that have told me there's a "special place in hell for me", that I should die (and my family will not miss me) because I have not had the shot. Oh, and that I'm a danger to everyone around me.

THAT is why I post so often about the vaccine. My opinion? It's like every other medicine. Get it if you want to. Don't if you don't. Your body, your choice.

But as you see, the nutbags are crazy, and we know from history what really crazy people can get up to.

(By the way: they don't even work. They are on the way to becoming a complete failure, actually.)

Dana7360 Mac1958 JimH52

Stop conflating those who never had the virus or the vaccine to those who had the virus and are waiting for more data to get the vaccine. You are sick, evil and dishonest people.
Not big on the 1st Amd, eh Az?

~S~

I think you misunderstood.
All antibodies are short lived, only about a month or 2.
You quote said, "A small population of antibody-producing cells, called long-lived plasma cells", persist in the bone marrow.
These are T-cells and B-cells, and are not antibodies. They are the long lived cells with memory and the ability to make anti-bodies as needed.
The wording is conflicting. It said these T-cells and B-cells, quiescent, just sitting in the bone marrow and secreting antibodies."
And they can't be quiescent and secreting antibodies at the same time.
What they really means is that they normally are NOT secreting antibodies, but start up secreting antibodies as needed upon reinfection.
Antibodies actually are harmful when not needed, so you don't want them when not needed.

Why don't you write to the medical research team who did the study? Their names and qualifications are listed in the article I posted.

I very much disagree with you on one point you made. Small numbers of antibodies are not a problem. The problem is when production of antibodies go into overdrive and begins attacking healthy cells which was a concern raised by researchers looking at mrna vaccines an the possibility of triggering an auto-immune disease. To my knowledge the has been no information published as to whether natural immunity could create an auto-immune disease.

Why don't you write to the medical research team who did the study? Their names and qualifications are listed in the article I posted.

I very much disagree with you on one point you made. Small numbers of antibodies are not a problem. The problem is when production of antibodies go into overdrive and begins attacking healthy cells which was a concern raised by researchers looking at mrna vaccines an the possibility of triggering an auto-immune disease. To my knowledge the has been no information published as to whether natural immunity could create an auto-immune disease.

I agree with you completely, that the danger of mRNA vaccines is that they will increase the sensitivity of an already over active immune system.
Already the immune system is over reacting to covid-19 and killing people with a cytokine storm that fills their lungs with fluid.
These experimental mRNA vaccines could easily make that much worse.

Forum List

Back