STOP worrying Earth is getting hotter

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Calm down. Earth will not cook you. And the alarmists are wrong. This explains why they are wrong.
We are not Venus and are not getting too close to the Sun. We are too close to politicians however.

Sabine Hossenfelder is one of the world's brightest physicists, but never mind that.

We have our own Ding the Denialist who's a Nobel prize winner in Christian climate science.

We're not finished yet, but we're getting close.
We are 200 generations from destroying the planet don't you think your imaginary problem will be fixed by then?... you have to be a fortune teller to fear climate change... one massive volcano eruption or even a series of sun spots can change the numbers you fear ten fold...

This planet has been here for billions of years and liberals... some so called very smart liberals believe we.... WE little people have destroyed it in just 7 million years... its ludicrous....
They saying something far more absurd. They're claiming it's because of oil/coal, which has only been industrially consumed for a few hundred years in total, and only in the last 30 years has it been used to the modern levels.

When you really quantify just how little of any real critical thinking has gone into the MMGW Hoax, you understand how someone stupid enough to think islands can capsize can get a university degree and get elected to Congress.

They saying something far more absurd. They're claiming it's because of oil/coal, which has only been industrially consumed for a few hundred years in total, and only in the last 30 years has it been used to the modern levels.

When you really quantify just how little of any real critical thinking has gone into the MMGW Hoax, you understand how someone stupid enough to think islands can capsize can get a university degree and get elected to Congress.
I would happily postulate that this planet is setting records in the use of salt too. Should we fear salt changing climate? I suspect you and I say of course not.

I would happily postulate that this planet is setting records in the use of salt too. Should we fear salt changing climate? I suspect you and I say of course not.
A recent study was released on microplastics demonstrating how microplastic changes the heat index of the world's ocean beach sands.

The ocean picks up a tremendous amount of heat from the shore beaches that line the entire continental construct of the globe.

When the tide goes out the muddy sands soak up an enormous amount of solar heat which is then transferred back to the water when the tide comes in.

With the penetration of microplastics in the beach sands the thermal index has increased by about 1/2 of 1%. It doesn't sound like much at first glance but considering the volume we're talking about that's a gigantic amount of heat.

Last edited:
A recent study was released on microplastics demonstrating how microplastic changes the heat index of the world's ocean beach sands.

The ocean picks up a tremendous amount of heat from the shore beaches that line the entire continental construct of the globe.

When the tide goes out the muddy sand soak up an enormous amount of solar heat which is then transferred back to the water when the tide comes in.

With the penetration of microplastics in the beach sands the thermal index has increased by about 1/2 of 1%. It doesn't sound like much at first glance but considering the volume we're talking about that's a gigantic amount of heat.
Microplastics has recently been thought to be a major factor.

Forum List

Back