Let’s Prohibit the Swastika as an Avator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spy with my little eye a poster who should receive the new mandatory avatar.
I have him on ignore. I could just go through my ignore list, and each one deserves the avator. My two latest additions are Gipper and Glasnot.

Correction: Conservatives denounced this tiny group and pointed out that they were not representative.

Conversely, you and most other illiberal leftists refuse to condemn the Nazi youth because you see them as part of your own group.
Yeah, it looks like the guys standing around the nazi flag guy with their confederate flags were really upset. NOT

Atomwaffen had a huge presence at the rally.

1714575112146.png

I'm a firm believer a right is a right. Consider the source
We are talking First Amendment. The right only refers to government.

For example, I am Jewish and owned my own business. I would not allow an employee to fly a swastika flag on her desk. That is MY right.

We are talking First Amendment. The right only refers to government.

For example, I am Jewish and owned my own business. I would not allow an employee to fly a swastika flag on her desk. That is MY right.

I suppose. It's a message forum. Too many rules as there is. Put it on ignore

And USMB is within its rights to ban whatever imagery it wishes from its own website

That wouldn’t violate anyone’s first amendment rights
Probably.
Not how many view it.
Well, I don't think anyone needs to see a photo of people hanging from trees or a video clip of Israeli soldiers methodically breaking a Palestinian's arm. Those two examples are "out there" to view if you really wanted to see them. So, I would support USMB if they were to ban such imagery. Wouldn't everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back