Let’s Prohibit the Swastika as an Avator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swastika = nazi has become universal, regardless of whatever now obscure meaning they used to have
Bull crappy. Not a NAZI in sight ..........

Swastika.jpg

How do you know he wasn’t just displaying that flag as an ancient Hindu good luck symbol?
PS: He could have also been just displaying a symbol from an old US army regiment too right? The 45th infantry as I recall.

But You’d have to be particularly idiotic to think that.

My point is the first amendment has its ugly sides.
And my point is that the Left is fine with the first amendment when it offends Jews, but they are opposed to it when it offends blacks.

Double standards for Jews.

I have a different approach.

I support replacing the avatars of all the Hitler Youth types in this forum with Nazi symbols so they can be identified easily.

It would probably only involve several dozen posters.

I have a different approach.

I support replacing the avatars of all the Hitler Youth types in this forum with Nazi symbols so they can be identified easily.

It would probably only involve several dozen posters.
Ya know….i like that idea!

Correct.

Seeing this is important. It shows us just how far the rot lies within society, in terms of our political leaders and those leaders within the universisty and even law enforcement. For example, why do they seem the most emboldened at places like Columbia university? It is because the rot is at its worst there. And why are there a gazillion media people there to observe them smashing windows and breaking laws and not a police officer within a 1000 miles? It is because the police were told to stand down, showing the rot within law enforcement. And how is it that politcal leaders don't condemn the violence and destruction? Yes, the rot lies there as well.

Essentially, it shows us the work that is cut out for us, or we can let it all hide in the shadows if you like. Is ignorance really bliss, or do you want to know the power and scope of your adversary so you can better fight it?
My solution to the Columbia issue is to simply barricade them IN the building so they cannot exit.

The little Nazi shits will get hungry enough to surrender to authority eventually.

The people we see here promoting the return of the swastika are not Buddhist or native Americans getting in touch with their heritage
First of all, it isn't who "we see". It is what you think "you" see in your paranoid mind. Second, there is no "return of the Swastika" but the fact that you say it is (after this very second looking at my attached photo) proves beyond all shadow of any doubt that you have a paranoid mind. I say no return because the Buddhist Swastika has ALWAYS been there. It didn't go away and is now returning.
The motivation of 99.999999% of people displaying a swastika this day and age is pure antisemitism
This is false - pure and simple false. Is this rabbi a pure antisemite Nazi?

b3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back