Store owner continues to arm and train staff in gun use.....

Can you blame him. Faster response time than any than the police can offer,
Just saying that if you want anything done right, do it yourself.

They would rather see their employee in a gun battle than to give up the $200 in the register. Nice. I wonder why the store owner doesn`t use surveillance cameras?

They would rather see their employee in a gun battle than to give up the $200 in the register. Nice. I wonder why the store owner doesn`t use surveillance cameras?

Probably to ensure his employees don't get nitpicked by morons who aren't there if they have to blow away someone stupid enough to try and rob a store of armed people.

Probably to ensure his employees don't get nitpicked by morons who aren't there if they have to blow away someone stupid enough to try and rob a store of armed people.
A store full of armed untrained people flinging bullets around. What a cool idea! How can anything go wrong?

Because the owner rather not become a victim.
The way it should work:
The Surveillance camera video will be put on YouTube as a warning to other criminals
The $200 in the register will be given to the employee that pulled the trigger.
Get rid of your victim mentality and you will be better off..

A store full of armed untrained people flinging bullets around. What a cool idea! How can anything go wrong?
Did you not read the article? It clearly states:

After being robbed several times at a store on Wrightsville Avenue, he decided to make changes.
"My philosophy is to arm and train your people," Agil said.
He pays for every employee to spend time at a gun range, to learn how to fire a weapon in case a robber ever attempts to hurt them. The skills were put to the test in 2011 when a cashier shot and injured an armed suspect.

Quite often you read of a robbery where the victims complied and were shot anyway. I read about one in Iowa where the tape of the the bank robbery showed the teller handing over the cash and when he got it the robber killed her and the other two employees in the bank. I don't think the owner is as worried about the $200 as he is the lives of his employees. They are probably thankful they don't work for someone with an attitude like yours.

Quite often you read of a robbery where the victims complied and were shot anyway. I read about one in Iowa where the tape of the the bank robbery showed the teller handing over the cash and when he got it the robber killed her and the other two employees in the bank. I don't think the owner is as worried about the $200 as he is the lives of his employees. They are probably thankful they don't work for someone with an attitude like yours.

Another GUN meme TRUISM....

CV-Hh3fWUAAfEt9.jpg

Forum List

Back