Storm Surge Of Bias

Did Trump stop hurricane?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not many casualties for this hurricane.

The most significant was the blue wave which evaporated into thin air.

Thank God The Donald was elected President.

If that filthy ass corrupt bitch Crooked Hillary would have been elected President God would have been so mad at this country He would have made it a Cat 5+ at landfall. You know, a warning that if we didn't stop being assholes He could do the Noah thing again.
Harvey, Irma, Maria, Florence; 4 damaging landfalls and thousands dead in less than 2 years. 2017 the costliest and deadliest hurricane season in history. Your god is must be super stoked on the dotard.

LOL!

Do you know how idiotic you Moon Bats are to suggest that the President of the US is responsible for hurricanes? It just makes you look like clowns. Like when WAPO ran that stupid story the other day stating that Trump was "complicit" in hurricane Florence.

The deadliest single hurricane in the history of the US was one in Galveston in 1900. Was President McKinley "complicit" back then? After all, we had no EPA back then, did we?

This Trump Derangement Syndrome is a serious mental illness you sicko Moon Bats have. You really need to seek competent mental illness treatment.

Good work for FEMA and the rest of the President's staff on this- Florence was supposed to come in as a Cat 5, this is a lot more manageable.

For our President to reduce Florence's category was a smart move.
Yup. The tRump *administration* sucks so much they drained the energy right outta poor old Florence. About time they were useful.for something..

If that filthy ass corrupt bitch Crooked Hillary would have been elected President God would have been so mad at this country He would have made it a Cat 5+ at landfall. You know, a warning that if we didn't stop being assholes He could do the Noah thing again.

You mean like the levy broke under Bush and the towers fell.

In 2004 after the four hurricanes hit Florida I was driving down I-4 in Orlando and some stupid Moon Bat had put up a big billboard blaming Bush for the hurricanes.

Was that you?

You are the one who brought God up and how mad he'd be if Clinton would of won. And I quote you:

If that filthy ass corrupt bitch Crooked Hillary would have been elected President God would have been so mad at this country He would have made it a Cat 5+ at landfall.

And you filthy language to boot and In a sentence referring to a God. Pseudo Christianity is rampant on this message forum.

But that isn't what they said.
Well then you can't read.
Please quote where the linked text says "tRump causes hurricanes" or this hurricane or any hurricane for that matter.
Are you this dumb?

Or are you just trying to act dumb?

The whole basis of the story is to convey that Trump is responsible for hurricanes.

I bet you'd believe a story that blames Trump for just about anything bad that happens in the world.
They found a way to blame him for Parkland H.S. shootings and Charlottesville violence, I'm sure they can find a way to make you suckers believe Trump causes hurricanes.
No, it's not. Not unless you are a hysterical hyper-sensistive tRumpkin.

It says that global warming is responsible for hurricanes being more intense and tRump is working hard to remove climate change initiatives. It does not say tRump is responsible for hurricanes.

View attachment 216508
So you're saying Trump is causing Global Warming?
Don't you think Bush, China, and Sarah Palin have any responsibility for it?
Don't you think Obama taking a jet to a college on the UK to give a speech has anything to, do with it?
Are you really this stupid or are you just acting?

Please show me where I said tRump caused global warming.

Good Job on President Trump Controlling the weather. Now if he could just control Lefty's continual attempts to expand the number of deaths in Puerto Rico due to the Hurricane from 17 to 3,000, He'll really have done something.

It would be so easy to do.
All Trump has to do is deputize us and we can start rounding them up...

LMAO How right you are. Trump controls the weather.

I think rain, flooding and storm surge are what they are worried about. Looks like this one will be slow moving.

Better a Cat 1 than a Cat 5
LMAO How right you are. Trump controls the weather.

I think rain, flooding and storm surge are what they are worried about. Looks like this one will be slow moving.

Better a Cat 1 than a Cat 5
/-----/ In case you missed it:
Hurricane Florence: Washington Post declares Trump is 'complicit' for dangerous storm
Hurricane Florence: Washington Post declares Trump is 'complicit' for dangerous storm

Dimms wanted a CAT 4 to hit so badly.

YET AGAIN, a massive hurricane feeding off unusually warm ocean water has the potential to stall over heavily populated areas, menacing millions of people. Last year Hurricane Harvey battered Houston. Now, Hurricane Florence threatens to drench already waterlogged swaths of the East Coast, including the nation’s capital . If the Category 4 hurricane does, indeed, hit the Carolinas this week, it will be the strongest storm on record to land so far north.

Harvey, Irma, Maria, Florence; 4 damaging landfalls and thousands dead in less than 2 years. 2017 the costliest and deadliest hurricane season in history. Your god is must be super stoked on the dotard.

God is no respecter of persons but the extreme weather patterns are only going to increase. It doesn't matter who is in office .

Well then you can't read.
Please quote where the linked text says "tRump causes hurricanes" or this hurricane or any hurricane for that matter.
Are you this dumb?

The whole basis of the story is to convey that Trump is responsible for hurricanes.

I bet you'd believe a story that blames Trump for just about anything bad that happens in the world.
They found a way to blame him for Parkland H.S. shootings and Charlottesville violence, I'm sure they can find a way to make you suckers believe Trump causes hurricanes.

It says that global warming is responsible for hurricanes being more intense and tRump is working hard to remove climate change initiatives. It does not say tRump is responsible for hurricanes.

View attachment 216508
Don't you think Obama taking a jet to a college on the UK to give a speech has anything to, do with it?

Trump is supposedly, according to you, removing environmental regulations in the US, which implies that he is causing Global Warming, which according to you, is causing stronger hurricanes.

This totally ignores several factors.

• The effect the rest of the world has on the production of greenhouse gases
  • The failure of Climate Change advocates to decrease their carbon footprints
  • The fact that we aren't experiencing stronger hurricanes
  • The fact that it takes time for any change to take place because of our atmosphere's natural resistance to dramatic change due to its oceans
  • Relaxing regulations that were designed purely to raise the costs of energy production in order to curb use isn't going to effect the environment one bit
  • Nevermind the fact that the Sun has entered a quiet stage which greatly effects our weather

LOL!

Do you know how idiotic you Moon Bats are to suggest that the President of the US is responsible for hurricanes? It just makes you look like clowns. Like when WAPO ran that stupid story the other day stating that Trump was "complicit" in hurricane Florence.

The deadliest single hurricane in the history of the US was one in Galveston in 1900. Was President McKinley "complicit" back then? After all, we had no EPA back then, did we?

This Trump Derangement Syndrome is a serious mental illness you sicko Moon Bats have. You really need to seek competent mental illness treatment.
You said a magic fairy brings hurricanes. I suspect you actually believe it.

Are you this dumb?

View attachment 216508

Trump is supposedly, according to you, removing environmental regulations in the US, which implies that he is causing Global Warming, which according to you, is causing stronger hurricanes.

This totally ignores several factors.

• The effect the rest of the world has on the production of greenhouse gases
  • The failure of Climate Change advocates to decrease their carbon footprints
  • The fact that we aren't experiencing stronger hurricanes
  • The fact that it takes time for any change to take place because of our atmosphere's natural resistance to dramatic change due to its oceans
  • Relaxing regulations that were designed purely to raise the costs of energy production in order to curb use isn't going to effect the environment one bit
  • Nevermind the fact that the Sun has entered a quiet stage which greatly effects our weather
First, as I read the top of your post I think "By George I think he's got it!"

It went down hill from there with all the lame excuses.

Forum List

Back