Storm Surge Of Bias

Did Trump stop hurricane?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
`
16998153_1436077959822430_6396626670540914832_n.jpg
`

Thank God The Donald was elected President.

If that filthy ass corrupt bitch Crooked Hillary would have been elected President God would have been so mad at this country He would have made it a Cat 5+ at landfall. You know, a warning that if we didn't stop being assholes He could do the Noah thing again.

Point out one sentence.
Saying Trump causes Hurricanes.

You folks are like little kids, thinking you can blame the weather on Trump.

It takes a very disturbed person to actually dream that shit up, much less believe it.
But that isn't what they said.
Well then you can't read.
Please quote where the linked text says "tRump causes hurricanes" or this hurricane or any hurricane for that matter.
Are you this dumb?

Or are you just trying to act dumb?

The whole basis of the story is to convey that Trump is responsible for hurricanes.

I bet you'd believe a story that blames Trump for just about anything bad that happens in the world.
They found a way to blame him for Parkland H.S. shootings and Charlottesville violence, I'm sure they can find a way to make you suckers believe Trump causes hurricanes.
No, it's not. Not unless you are a hysterical hyper-sensistive tRumpkin.

It says that global warming is responsible for hurricanes being more intense and tRump is working hard to remove climate change initiatives. It does not say tRump is responsible for hurricanes.

1303a1.jpg

Point out one sentence.

It takes a very disturbed person to actually dream that shit up, much less believe it.
Please quote where the linked text says "tRump causes hurricanes" or this hurricane or any hurricane for that matter.

Good lord.

You are so disingenuous.

Opinion | Another hurricane is about to batter our coast. Trump is complicit.
I refer you to my post above.

Settled, well established, science says that's not true.

B.S.... the science is neither settled nor established.

If A is true and B is true then C must be true isn't science...

Last edited:

If that filthy ass corrupt bitch Crooked Hillary would have been elected President God would have been so mad at this country He would have made it a Cat 5+ at landfall. You know, a warning that if we didn't stop being assholes He could do the Noah thing again.

You mean like the levy broke under Bush and the towers fell.

Good work for FEMA and the rest of the President's staff on this- Florence was supposed to come in as a Cat 5, this is a lot more manageable.

For our President to reduce Florence's category was a smart move.

In 2004 after the four hurricanes hit Florida I was driving down I-4 in Orlando and some stupid Moon Bat had put up a big billboard blaming Bush for the hurricanes.

Was that you?

LMAO How right you are. Trump controls the weather.

I think rain, flooding and storm surge are what they are worried about. Looks like this one will be slow moving.

Better a Cat 1 than a Cat 5

In 2004 after the four hurricanes hit Florida I was driving down I-4 in Orlando and some stupid Moon Bat had put up a big billboard blaming Bush for the hurricanes.

Was that you?
The only Moon Bats I see are those posting that Donald Dumbass could command a hurricane to lose power.

Harvey, Irma, Maria, Florence; 4 damaging landfalls and thousands dead in less than 2 years. 2017 the costliest and deadliest hurricane season in history. Your god is must be super stoked on the dotard.

Was that you?
The only Moon Bats I see are those posting that Donald Dumbass could command a hurricane to lose power.

I know you Libtards are not all that smart but that is nothing more than ridiculing you idiots for claiming a few days ago that Trump was "complicit" in hurricane Florence.

Controlling the weather is an easy feat for the God-Emperor.

However, even I have trouble believing how he controls the butthurt of some individuals in such a precise way. It's unfathomable.

Good Job on President Trump Controlling the weather. Now if he could just control Lefty's continual attempts to expand the number of deaths in Puerto Rico due to the Hurricane from 17 to 3,000, He'll really have done something.

Was that you?

It probably was.

Actually, I think President Trump left the door unlocked to the White House room that contains the Hurricane Control Machine and Maxine Waters snuck in and turned the wind speed down to save lives. That's the only logical conclusion.

Where are all of the global warming advocates this morning when the winds of this superstorm didn't hold up against Mother Nature's laws which caused the storm to weaken?

Are you this dumb?

Or are you just trying to act dumb?

The whole basis of the story is to convey that Trump is responsible for hurricanes.

I bet you'd believe a story that blames Trump for just about anything bad that happens in the world.
They found a way to blame him for Parkland H.S. shootings and Charlottesville violence, I'm sure they can find a way to make you suckers believe Trump causes hurricanes.
No, it's not. Not unless you are a hysterical hyper-sensistive tRumpkin.

It says that global warming is responsible for hurricanes being more intense and tRump is working hard to remove climate change initiatives. It does not say tRump is responsible for hurricanes.

View attachment 216508
So you're saying Trump is causing Global Warming?
Don't you think Bush, China, and Sarah Palin have any responsibility for it?
Don't you think Obama taking a jet to a college on the UK to give a speech has anything to, do with it?

Forum List

Back