Stormy Daniels arrested in Ohio while performing

Who really cares?

bottom feeders -------feed on anything that sinks to the bottom
Yet, here you are

so true--------my position is not pleasant-----in fact---it STINKS
like the prison wards for the criminally insane

Oh cheer up irosie..

17022507_1868547260069040_2784312948301434630_n.jpg

Sound like she was flapping her boobs in patrons faces, she probably knocked out a few glass jaw liberals in the process...

I wouldn't be surprised if she got sued... :)

I'm not exactly on Stormy's side on anything, however, I do think it smells of BS. Personally I'd like to chart a more libertarian course for this Nation & certainly on the state level. There are plenty of maladjusted, frustrated men who can't get laid... why not carte' blanche' legalize the 'oldest profession' known to mankind and segregate it from those parts of society with delicate sensibilities... lol

Who would pay to see that ugly women strip besides Trump? Also, how can she be leaving snail trails on a pole and the patron did not touch her in a sexual way, in a place that is selling sex? :confused-84:

-Geaux

I've been to several Ohio strip clubs in my life and NEVER seen anyone arrested for this. It's pretty obvious it was a set up by some Conservatives, or Trump himself, to get her arrested to try and discredit her.

I've been to several Ohio strip clubs in my life and NEVER seen anyone arrested for this. It's pretty obvious it was a set up by some Conservatives, or Trump himself, to get her arrested to try and discredit her.

The discredit ship for her sailed years ago when she took old shep up the hershey highway.

-Geaux

How much more discrediting does she need exactly... :popcorn:

Maybe it was a Witch Hunt...

Obviously she needed to be discredited, otherwise Columbus who has more murders than NY City wouldn't be doing a sting operation at a strip club just to arrest her for MISDEMEANORS.

Seems like someone is intentionally after Stormy. Probably one of Trump's thugs arrested her.

Why would you assume that, Nia ?
I live in Columbus and strippers touch you all the time.. To catch her in such a short visit would require constant eyes on her. I have heard of no one else going to jail in this area for that. I have seen the cops tell the street walker on parsons to just go hme and not arrest. They definately singled her out,

Who really cares?

The Pedo-Friendlies of the Democratic Party do. In other news, they think it should be illegal to look at a woman's breasts if she decides she doesn't like who is looking at them and have them arrested for rape, so no need to take them seriously, just deport them.

If people with half a brain didn't already think this was a set-up...

"Those charges would seemingly apply to the patron accused of touching Daniels, rather than her as the dancer.

According to a report by the Columbus Dispatch last fall, instances of violations of the law are rare, with the local Franklin County Sheriff’s Office telling the paper at the time that it had never been cited within their jurisdiction."

Alleged Trump mistress Stormy Daniels has been arrested after performing in a club — but why?

And suddenly the first dancer arrested for this just happens to be the woman suing Trump? GTFO...

The law has been on the books in Ohio OVER A DECADE... yet in Franklin County where Columbus is located, NO ONE has ever been arrested for it before now.

Stormy Daniels arrested in Ohio while performing, her attorney says

Stormy Daniels, the adult film actress who has made headlines for an alleged affair with Donald Trump, was arrested in Columbus, Ohio, according to her attorney.

In a subsequent Twitter post, Aventatti said Daniels had been arrested for "allegedly allowing a customer to touch her while on stage in a non sexual manner."

Hope bail is about $130,000. :)
Looks like the trumpanzees are going to hound and harass her now.

Or possibly a set up by herself. Gotta stay relevant somehow

Stormy Daniels, the adult film actress who has made headlines for an alleged affair with Donald Trump, was arrested in Columbus, Ohio, according to her attorney.

In a subsequent Twitter post, Aventatti said Daniels had been arrested for "allegedly allowing a customer to touch her while on stage in a non sexual manner."

Hope bail is about $130,000. :)
Performing what? A blowjob?

Ewww can you imagine how much was dumped down that throat. She's a nasty bitch.

Forum List

Back