Stormy Daniels lawsuit dismissed

Stormy Daniels lawsuit claiming that Trump defamed her has been tossed by federal James Otero. With this gone who will poor Avenatti use now to promote himself?
Judge throws out Stormy Daniels’s lawsuit against Trump

Well they got what they wanted already.

1) Everyone knows Trump cheated on his wife while he had a 6 month old son.
2) Everyone knows Trump paid Stormy Daniels a lot of money to be quiet.
3) She doesn't have to pay back the money because Trump had a choice between lying and pretending he didn't pay the money, or telling the truth (impossible right?) and getting the money.

giphy.gif

LOL, a black asshole that proclaimed he, "never voted" :21: but he was trying to get at Trump's crotch in The Oval Orifice

Stormy Daniels lawsuit claiming that Trump defamed her has been tossed by federal James Otero. With this gone who will poor Avenatti use now to promote himself?

Well they got what they wanted already.

1) Everyone knows Trump cheated on his wife while he had a 6 month old son.
2) Everyone knows Trump paid Stormy Daniels a lot of money to be quiet.
3) She doesn't have to pay back the money because Trump had a choice between lying and pretending he didn't pay the money, or telling the truth (impossible right?) and getting the money.
Nonfiction Book Review: Full Disclosure by Stormy Daniels, with Kevin Carr O'Leary. St. Martin's, $27.99 (288p) ISBN 978-1-250-20556-8

Stormy's book has made nearly a quarter million in the week or two since it's been released.

Man this week is really starting to SUCK for the Left. I have real concerns that Faun and some others here might hurt themselves in despair! I mean first the Mueller investigation never went anywhere other than to pop a few minor sidemen on some old, irrelevant charges, then Stormy, whom the Left here devoted THOUSANDS of gleeful posts to has had her case thrown out, then ITMT, the American Bar has given Kavanaugh their highest rating!

:thewave:

Donald! Please! My sides are starting to really hurt from the constant winning!!!

All I can say.....(I can say plenty more LOL)

is I'm glad those liars like stupid Daniels and the like ...Dr Fraud scum too....pay for their lies......in my opinion they should be put in jail....but this is a good start. :thup:

Forum List

Back