Straight Feminized men now a major force in the Democrat party/left

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
A number of great points in this interview brought up by Andrew Tate in regards to what the west has become in general. And that doesn’t only include Democrats, but also even some Republicans. Though It’s overwhelmingly Democrats. Your typical Democrat male voter today is the feminized man where he does whatever his wife says. He can’t even defend his wife in a fistfight though.

The typical male Democrat is watching CNN or reading the New York Times on a daily basis. Reading up on how there are 100 different genders, or even taking their child to a drag queen strip show… Saying “I’m gonna vote for Harris because she’s a woman.”

Your typical feminized man in America whether they’re black or white is marching in a rally wearing a BLM T-shirt. Saying “down with the patriarchy.”

That was one of the really interesting and truthful points brought up by Andrew Tate. Like at a Taylor Swift concert where Taylor says “down with the patriarchy” singing it in an arena with 80,000 people that was built by masculine men. The sound stages put up by strong men. And yet she is saying that… it’s both hilarious and unfortunate at the same time.

What is perhaps going to save the western world will be the traditional, masculine black man and white man that says I refuse to allow the BLM victim hood feminized viewpoint to bring down this country

Charlie Kirk says feminism is "about making women more like men."

In reality, the cause of true feminism died decades ago, and what self IDs as "feminist" today is a seriously sick hate filled dishonest supporter of big government, preferential treatment aka DEI...

a great example is Kim Cheatle, former head of Secret Service.

Charlie's quote is incomplete. In the end, today's "feminism," or the FemiNazi Hate Movement, is best explained as this...

The desired result is meritless left wing women in power bossing everyone else around...

and there are way too many "feminized men" out there who bow to that crap...

Charlie Kirk says feminism is "about making women more like men."

In reality, the cause of true feminism died decades ago, and what self IDs as "feminist" today is a seriously sick hate filled dishonest supporter of big government, preferential treatment aka DEI...

a great example is Kim Cheatle, former head of Secret Service.

Charlie's quote is incomplete. In the end, today's "feminism," or the FemiNazi Hate Movement, is best explained as this...

The desired result is meritless left wing women in power bossing everyone else around... and there are way too many "feminized men" out there who bow to that crap...
Interesting points …I’ll say also There’s nothing wrong with feminine characteristics. But in any society, we have to have masculine traditions to protect the country.

The other term that Candace Owens and Tate are using is “straight homosexual”

They are defining straight homosexuals as men who sit down for dinner with their wife or girlfriend and let their wife or girlfriend insult them in front of the public. The same types of straight homosexual men cannot protect their wife or girlfriend in a fistfight, like if a criminal tries to rob the couple they will easily give in.

Or the men who pay for their teenage daughters to go to a Taylor Swift concert and chant “down with the patriarchy” in an arena that was built by masculine men.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
A number of great points in this interview brought up by Andrew Tate in regards to what the west has become in general. And that doesn’t only include Democrats, but also even some Republicans. Though It’s overwhelmingly Democrats. Your typical Democrat male voter today is the feminized man where he does whatever his wife says. He can’t even defend his wife in a fistfight though.

The typical male Democrat is watching CNN or reading the New York Times on a daily basis. Reading up on how there are 100 different genders, or even taking their child to a drag queen strip show… Saying “I’m gonna vote for Harris because she’s a woman.”

Your typical feminized man in America whether they’re black or white is marching in a rally wearing a BLM T-shirt. Saying “down with the patriarchy.”

That was one of the really interesting and truthful points brought up by Andrew Tate. Like at a Taylor Swift concert where Taylor says “down with the patriarchy” singing it in an arena with 80,000 people that was built by masculine men. The sound stages put up by strong men. And yet she is saying that… it’s both hilarious and unfortunate at the same time.

What is perhaps going to save the western world will be the traditional, masculine black man and white man that says I refuse to allow the BLM victim hood feminized viewpoint to bring down this country

Why are you so worried about sex?

Ventura.jpg

you appear to project your own fears and insecurities of your own masculinity

Well then you’re a misinformed idiot. You actually made a post about someone while admitting you have never heard their words.

You’re the democrat cuck we’re talking about here.

I have. I have no need to listen to anything else he has to say.

Dude is actually talking about Andrew Tate!!

Holy shit you're a massive loser!!

hysterical-laughter.gif

What’s wrong with you is not listening and paying attention.
Oh yes! Another fake news emoji from Crepitus!

It’s the lefts surrender flag. Just like the French during the world wars waving white flags. It’s the boards white flag. We should just make it that.

I love getting the fake news emoji. It means I win.

Forum List

Back