Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Strange incident at work

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Lately it’s been invasion of crazy white trash MF

I am at the store and this repulsive looking man about 55 walks into the store and tells me I need to quickly come outside?? I responded by saying my job is to stay in the store
Then he says a person is injured outside and it’s my job to help. I tell him I can call security to check it out

. He then becomes very aggressive and belligerent and calls me a MF and I can kiss his azzz
I then call security and they came and said their was no accident of any kind
The genetically damaged creep was trying to scam me I guess

Reminds me a bit of something that happened a few years ago. I was driving to work very early on morning. My project was an apartment complex that I was building in the middle of downtown Sacramento. My route included the part of T street that passes under the 99 freeway. There was, at the time, a big homeless camp there, taking up the all of the sidewalk on the south side.

Anyway, this on morning, as I was passing through that spot, some crazy guy jumped in front of me, yelling for me to call 911, and trying to get me to stop.

Now, even being a tough construction worker, I know better than to stop in a place like that, and I made it as clear as I could to this other guy that if he didn't want to get run over, then he had better get the fuck out of my way very quickly, which he did.

Once I was safely past that spot, back into territory that looked safe and more civilized, I did, in fact, call 911, and report what happened.

I do not know what they found, but I do know that the next day, the entire homeless camp was gone, and it did not return for the rest of the time that I was on that project.

Lately it’s been invasion of crazy white trash MF

I am at the store and this repulsive looking man about 55 walks into the store and tells me I need to quickly come outside?? I responded by saying my job is to stay in the store
Then he says a person is injured outside and it’s my job to help. I tell him I can call security to check it out

. He then becomes very aggressive and belligerent and calls me a MF and I can kiss his azzz
I then call security and they came and said their was no accident of any kind
The genetically damaged creep was trying to scam me I guess
Wow, he gave you permission to kiss his azzz. Now there's an opportunity you don't get every day. I think I would have left the accident victim lying out there bleeding to death, too.

Reminds me a bit of something that happened a few years ago. I was driving to work very early on morning. My project was an apartment complex that I was building in the middle of downtown Sacramento. My route included the part of T street that passes under the 99 freeway. There was, at the time, a big homeless camp there, taking up the all of the sidewalk on the south side.

Anyway, this on morning, as I was passing through that spot, some crazy guy jumped in front of me, yelling for me to call 911, and trying to get me to stop.

Now, even being a tough construction worker, I know better than to stop in a place like that, and I made it as clear as I could to this other guy that if he didn't want to get run over, then he had better get the fuck out of my way very quickly, which he did.

Once I was safely past that spot, back into territory that looked safe and more civilized, I did, in fact, call 911, and report what happened.

I do not know what they found, but I do know that the next day, the entire homeless camp was gone, and it did not return for the rest of the time that I was on that project.
Because of you the homeless are now campless, too. Proud of yourself? Of course, I suppose it was just a coincidence you were building an apartment complex which will need to find customers, like, oh, I don't know, homeless people who were happy living in their camp until someone dropped a dime and made them campless.

Because of you the homeless are now campless, too. Proud of yourself? Of course, I suppose it was just a coincidence you were building an apartment complex which will need to find customers, like, oh, I don't know, homeless people who were happy living in their camp until someone dropped a dime and made them campless.

No, they just had to move. Same camp, different locale. And they couldn't afford an apartment any way.

That's why they are HOMELESS!

DURRR

Mr Clean
I live in nice west Vegas
I work in semi crappy central Vegas

The Latino customers ( 50 percent) are super easy

I put the store on sale in January of 2025
I hope to sell it off by fall of 2025

If I can’t sell it ?? Then I dump it on March , 2027

Forum List

Back