Strange Stuff Unexplained by Evolution....

register to Beforeus.com

I've been interested in these "Anomalies" for decades now.

It turns out that the Smithsonian maintains a fleet of ships just to dump anomalous artifacts in ocean trenches

It turns out that the Smithsonian maintains a fleet of ships just to dump anomalous artifacts in ocean trenches

We're all stupider now for having read that.

I don't read about stupid things of this world because I know that this world and everything about it is only an illusion that will be changed soon.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein

I'm gonna go on a limb and say you believe in the current notion of "history" that the Greeks and Romans were the most advanced civilization until we came along.

Is that about right?

Who writes the history books you read, Rush?

I'm gonna go on a limb and say you believe in the current notion of "history" that the Greeks and Romans were the most advanced civilization until we came along.

Is that about right?

If only the evidence hadn't been dumped in the ocean by all the museum curators.

Is that about right?

Who writes the history books you read, Rush?

No.

Until relatively recently, the history books didn't believe that Troy was a real place

I didn't know that history books could believe in this world?

Can the Bible believe as well as history books or haven't you asked the Bible that question yet?

Psalm 92
5: How great are thy works, O LORD! Thy thoughts are very deep!
6: The dull man cannot know, the stupid cannot understand this:

Is that about right?

If only the evidence hadn't been dumped in the ocean by all the museum curators.

Now here's something they couldn't dump

balwshrp.jpg

After conquering Egypt, Augustus gave orders to construct a new Roman city in a very odd place: Baalbeck, Lebanon.

The Roman builders left many wonderful temples and palaces there on par with anything you find in Rome proper. But the unusual feature of Baalbeck is what they build on top of. The foundation stones are of a size and scale that is incomprehensible: three stone each weighing 800 tons. If you look at the picture after 2,000 years, the Roman stones are in fairly good condition. Now the stones they were placed on top of look far older. In fact, the locals say they were there "for the time of Adam and Eve" Sure, the word of locals is not worth much, but how do you account for the Trilithon being there at all?

Who before the Romans was capable of such a stupendous engineering feat?

Baalbek - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Weird, no?

I should also mention that at the quarry site, there is an unfinished stone that weighs an estimated 2,000 tons

The earth is 5 billion years old, lot's of time for other civilizations to have been developed and wiped out during one if it's cyclical extinction events.

But that isn't proof of god or cain or the flood...which some of these links imply.

Every civilization on the planet has a legend of a great flood

In addition to the ruins at Baalbek there are inexplicable megalithic structures all over the planet

There are also vast cities underwater all over the planet as well from Cuba to Japan

Forum List

Back