Strength and Unity seem to be appealing for millenials

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
It appears that the war generation is beginning to shape the future of the western world. Just check out the high points of a Great Britain staying in the European Union.

"I understand it's the outcome of a democratic vote but it's still a democracy, and being part of that I hope we can contest the outcome. I hope we remain. I am European. Britain is just stronger in," she said. "

This person said "BRITAIN IS JUST STRONGER". This is probably the good feeling 'liberals' seem to get when they talk about their politics. There is nothing like coming together in a group to make your numbers stronger. It is what gangs do and it is what the characters of the walking dead know. The group with the most numbers wins and this is probably what a lot of people on the left fear. They fear being isolated as an individual because individuals acting alone are weaker than individuals acting within a coordinated group. That is just a fact.

The question I have is why are you so concerned about being strong when your country is a) not in a state of war b) doesn't plan on being in a state of war with other countries and c) only wishes to have peaceful outcomes with other countries? It is question that comes to mind whenever I hear statements like this.

link: Thousands say 'No' to Brexit in colorful protest - CNN.com

That is the inner conspiracy feeling that far rwnj get when talking about the old exceptional America.

More important is that so many British have lost the concept of being British and consider themselves European.

Forum List

Back