Strength of British military falls for ninth year

Whatever. Everyone is child of god. But you don't know what war is - what's typical for the neverending winners of the English speaking world - and you used the logic of the sentence "the winner takes it all" so your dream is to fight the last fight where you finally will be the winner and peace will be, because everyone will be the same idiot as you are. The simple truth is: You will lose your last fight and you will have to leave this planet how you came to this planet: naked. But did you enrich god during this time? The most worthful matter in the unverse is the most seldom living matter. Did you protect all and every life? Lives more now? In a better way?
I don´t know what you are talking about

Sure not.

and where you take your accusations from.

Which accusations?

I just told you that when there are groups that there will be conflicts.

And I answered: "Who needs conflicts? Eat cornflakes."

Your funny, colorful ideology [>/Quote]

Which ideology?

[Qui9ote]of not having nationality and Weltbürgertum has boosted your ego,

What you called normaI I called an expression of the idea "nationlism". And "Weltbürgertum" is not a word I ever used in my life. I say only "I am a citizen of the world" - what is not in any conflict with the fact that I am a Bavarian, who hates it to travel and loves the own country. This remembers me to an Ashkenazim (I have also ancestors, who are Ashkenazim) with the name Albert Einstein and the Greek philosopher Diogenes ("I pissed on the man who called me a dog. Why was he so surprised?")

that´s for sure. In your pseudo-humanitarianism

Indeed I love everything what has to do with science and truth. And one of the people I admire most is the Lordchancellor and humanist Sir Thomas More.

you feel, you think you are better than others.

I am a child of god. Nothing is better than to be a child of god. In my meditations I found out everyone is a child of god. But some don't know it. That's the only difference.

But you are not.

Not? Okay - but how do you know this? Or better: How do you know that any person who you meet on planet Earth is for example not Jesus, the Christ? Specially if it is a refugee or a child or both?

You just picked another group of people that you are eager to help. People that have thousands of Euros to pay the smugglers.

You don't notice any longer that you speak the whole time, while you try to speak with others, speak only with the tattoo of your person, which others burned in your brain, isn't it?

There are many Germans that could use some help but it is your stupid ideology that dictates that those Germans are fine and have everything they need, just because they cannot fall below a certain level of wealth. ...

I said more than only one time Germany is a rich country with a poor population. And I think everyone has to be taken serios ... it was really mad what this woman said in the video. But freedom exists not only for rich people. Also poor refugees have rights.

Last edited:
Whatever. Everyone is child of god. But you don't know what war is - what's typical for the neverending winners of the English speaking world - and you used the logic of the sentence "the winner takes it all" so your dream is to fight the last fight where you finally will be the winner and peace will be, because everyone will be the same idiot as you are. The simple truth is: You will lose your last fight and you will have to leave this planet how you came to this planet: naked. But did you enrich god during this time? The most worthful matter in the unverse is the most seldom living matter. Did you protect all and every life? Lives more now? In a better way?

Sure not.

Which accusations?

Which ideology?

What you called normaI I called an expression of the idea "nationlism". And "Weltbürgertum" is not a word I ever used in my life. I say only "I am a citizen of the world" - what is not in any conflict with the fact that I am a Bavarian, who hates it to travel and loves the own country. This remembers me to an Ashkenazim (I have also ancestors, who are Ashkenazim) with the name Albert Einstein and the Greek philosopher Diogenes ("I pissed on the man who called me a dog. Why was he so surprised?")

Indeed I love everything what has to do with science and truth. And one of the people I admire most is the Lordchancellor and humanist Sir Thomas More.

I am a child of god. Nothing is better than to be a child of god. In my meditations I found out everyone is a child of god. But some don't know it. That's the only difference.

But you are not.

Not? Okay - but how do you know this? Or better: How do you know that any person who you meet on planet Earth is for example not Jesus, the Christ? Specially if it is a refugee or a child or both?

You just picked another group of people that you are eager to help. People that have thousands of Euros to pay the smugglers.

You don't notice any longer that you speak the whole time, while you try to speak with others, speak only with the tattoo of your person, which others burned in your brain, isn't it?

There are many Germans that could use some help but it is your stupid ideology that dictates that those Germans are fine and have everything they need, just because they cannot fall below a certain level of wealth. ...

I said more than only one time Germany is a rich country with a poor population. And I think everyone has to be taken serios ... it was really mad what this woman said in the video. But freedom exists not only for rich people. Also poor refugees have rights.

See more Weltburgers coming:
Italien: 27 „Minderjährige“ verlassen die Open Arms – 8 davon an Land spontan volljährig › Jouwatch

See the NGOs´ motivation:
Italienische Fernsehjournalisten: Schlepper und NGO stehen in Kontakt miteinander

And don´t blame me for both sources being right-wing. The others simply don´t report but fap on each criminal arriving. I don´t want to know what this shits have done to their countrymen to get their fifthly fingers on the cash for the smugglers, it takes a German at least a year of hard labor, rather way more. Once in our country, they push women and children under trains, rape and pillage. They need to be shot on sight, together with their corrupt politicians and criminal NGOs.

Sure not.

Which accusations?

Which ideology?

But you are not.

Italien: 27 „Minderjährige“ verlassen die Open Arms – 8 davon an Land spontan volljährig › Jouwatch

Italienische Fernsehjournalisten: Schlepper und NGO stehen in Kontakt miteinander

And don´t blame me for both sources being right-wing. The others simply don´t report but fap on each criminal arriving. I don´t want to know what this shits have done to their countrymen to get their fifthly fingers on the cash for the smugglers, it takes a German at least a year of hard labor, rather way more. Once in our country, they push women and children under trains, rape and pillage. They need to be shot on sight, together with their corrupt politicians and criminal NGOs.

Okay. First of all you broke her now a strict German law. But you are (1) not a German and (2) you don't live in Germany, because you wrote this lines here in the daylight of the USA and not in the middle of the night in Germany. Otherwise I would go now to the police and inform them about you. The crime you made is to say "Wenn sie erst mal im Land sind werfen sie Frauen und Kinder unter Züge, vergewaltigen und plündern. Sie müssen auf der Stelle erschossen werden, zusammen mit ihren korrupten Politikern und kriminellen Helfern (NGO's)". I translated it for our secret services, so they are able to find the German key words easily, when they take an automatized look. This is an "Aufruf zur Gewalt" an "instigation of violence". In English words: You are a terrorist, perhaps a member of a terrorist organisation. There's nothing to tolerate from me any longer what you say. You are definitily a criminal.

Last edited:
Correll

Funny your funny. But no one in the world trusts in Trump. And a long time after Trump will be gone, no one will trust in the USA any longer.

Correll

Funny your funny. But no one in the world trusts in Trump. And a long time after Trump will be gone, no one will trust in the USA any longer.

The world has gotten used to the US being their bitch on trade, immigration and defense.

That is why the push back from the world.

YOu don't trust US? You don't need US?

Kick US out of Nato. Right now. NO waiting.

Correll

The world has gotten used to the US being their bitch on trade, immigration and defense.

Okay. Lost in abstracta. BMW tries to kill the USA by producing more than 2 times more cars in the USA than BMW sells in the USA? That's how BMW tried to destroy the USA? And that's the reason why Trump destroys the business of BMW in the USA and in China?

And the NATO - if you did not notice this - is not existing any longer. It's only a living undead organisation meanwhile. The end of the NATO was made from Donald Trump, when he made the anti-European decision to cancel the INF-treaty with Russia. This decision made the NATO to an inner problem of the USA and killed the character of an alliance. The way of the USA is it to see in themselve the master of the universe - and in all others only slaves.

Last edited:
Correll

Okay. Lost in abstracta. BMW tries to kill the USA by producing more than 2 times more cars in the USA than BMW sells in the USA? That's how BMW tried to destroy the USA? And that's the reason why Trump destroys the business of BMW in the USA and in China?

And the NATO - if you did not notice this - is not existing any longer. It's only a living undead organisation meanwhile. The end of the NATO was made from Donald Trump, when he made the anti-European decision to cancel the INF-treaty with Russia. This decision made the NATO to an inner problem of the USA and killed the character of an alliance. The way of the USA is it to see in themselve the master of the universe - and in all others only slaves.

1. I said nothing of bmw, or killing the US.

2. So, if NATO does not exist, then why do you allow the stationing of tens of thousands of us military in your country? That is not something you do with a country that you do not trust. That is something you do with a country you trust COMPLETELY.

You Europeans talk a lot of shit about US. But it is just talk. YOu cut your military to the bone, because you know we have your back. And for all your talk, you will never ask US to leave so that you can take responsibility for your own defense. Even though the conventional threats to you have never been lower.

Sure not.

Which accusations?

Which ideology?

But you are not.

Okay. First of all you broke her now a strict German law. But you are (1) not a German and (2) you don't live in Germany, because you wrote this lines here in the daylight of the USA and not in the middle of the night in Germany. Otherwise I would go now to the police and inform them about you. The crime you made is to say "Wenn sie erst mal im Land sind werfen sie Frauen und Kinder unter Züge, vergewaltigen und plündern. Sie müssen auf der Stelle erschossen werden, zusammen mit ihren korrupten Politikern und kriminellen Helfern (NGO's)". I translated it for our secret services, so they are able to find the German key words easily, when they take an automatized look. This is an "Aufruf zur Gewalt" an "instigation of violence". In English words: You are a terrorist, perhaps a member of a terrorist organisation. There's nothing to tolerate from me any longer what you say. You are definitily a criminal.

We Germans don´t use apostrophes in plurals. The plural of NGO is NGOs.
Your "Aufruf zur Gewalt" is a lie, you are restricting my freedom with your criminals and pc, instead. I am just invoking Article 20 of the German constitution:
"(1) The Federal Republic of Germany is a democratic and social federal state.

(2) All state authority is derived from the people. It shall be exercised by the people through elections and other votes and through specific legislative, executive and judicial bodies.

(3) The legislature shall be bound by the constitutional order, the executive and the judiciary by law and justice.

(4) All Germans shall have the right to resist any person seeking to abolish this constitutional order, if no other remedy is available."

Last edited:
Correll

You said practically Germans are abusing the USA by doing business with the USA. I gave you a concrete example where you are able to see on your own what a totally stupod nonsese it is, what you say. You intentionally ignore this information. That's all.

2. So, if NATO does not exist,
I called it "living undead"

then why do you allow the stationing of tens of thousands of us military in your country?

I do not allow this and I do not forbid this. We never had problems with your soldiers. I hope we never will have to send them home scalped.

That is not something you do with a country that you do not trust. That is something you do with a country you trust COMPLETELY.

Okay. You say here it's for the USA totally unimportant whether Germany trusts in the USA any lpnger or not. You are right: It is unimportant. You are an adult nation. You have to know what you are doing on what reason. And we have to know how to react on what reason.

You Europeans talk a lot of shit about US.

Not at all. You talk only bullshit about Europe - since ever.

But it is just talk. YOu cut your military to the bone, because you know we have your back.

You overestimate the USA.

And for all your talk, you will never ask US to leave so that you can take responsibility for your own defense. Even though the conventional threats to you have never been lower.

I don't know on what strange form of fantasy planet you live - but did you ever hear the expression ABC-weapons? It's very nice when superman in a comic kills with a baseball bat nukes - but this is not reality.

Last edited:
(4) All Germans shall have the right to resist any person seeking to abolish this constitutional order, if no other remedy is available."
It is a very interesting passage. What does it mean? The right on uprising?

Correll

You said practically Germans are abusing the USA by doing business with the USA. I gave you a concrete example where you are able to see on your own what a totally stupod nonsese it is, what you say. You intentionally ignore this information. That's all.

then why do you allow the stationing of tens of thousands of us military in your country?

I do not allow this and I do not forbid this. We never had problems with your soldiers. I hope we never will have to send them home scalped.

That is not something you do with a country that you do not trust. That is something you do with a country you trust COMPLETELY.

Okay. You say here it's for the USA totally unimportant whether Germany trusts in the USA any lpnger or not. You are right: It is unimportant. You are an adult nation. You have to know what you are doing on what reason. And we have to know how to react on what reason.

But it is just talk. YOu cut your military to the bone, because you know we have your back.

And for all your talk, you will never ask US to leave so that you can take responsibility for your own defense. Even though the conventional threats to you have never been lower.

I don't know on what strange form of fantasy planet you live - but did you ever hear the expression ABC-weapons? It's very nice when superman in a comic kills with a baseball bat nukes - but this is not reality.

My point stands. YOu talk shit, about not trusting US, but allow US to keep tens of thousands of our troops in your country.

That is a sign of immense trust.

Also. It is my right to defend myself against a bunch of people trying to deprive me of my rights. I have the right to kill them.

Sure not.

Which accusations?

Which ideology?

But you are not.

Your "Aufruf zur Gewalt" is a lie, you are restricting my freedom with your criminals and pc, instead. I am just invoking Article 20 of the German constitution:

(2) All state authority is derived from the people. It shall be exercised by the people through elections and other votes and through specific legislative, executive and judicial bodies.

(3) The legislature shall be bound by the constitutional order, the executive and the judiciary by law and justice.

Sure not.

Which accusations?

Which ideology?

But you are not.

Do you know what a Bavarian cares about such Prussian rules? Nothing at all, idiot from the USA. Asides: the English expresion is NGO's - the German word is "Nichtregierungsorganisationen".

Your "Aufruf zur Gewalt" is a lie,

You made a very clear "Aufruf zur Gewalt". Nothing to doubt about. You are a criminal.

you are restricting my freedom with your criminals and pc, instead.

I call a criminal "criminal". Just a few minutes ago I heard Germany will hire additionally 400 policemen, who will take care in the future specially also for such delicts in the internet.

I am just invoking Article 20 of the German constitution:

Then let me tell you: You are a criminal, who hurts German laws. Every German has the right to resist against you and your criminal organisaiont if you try to overtake Germany. The crime you made here is still without any effect, because you are not a German and you don't live on the territory of the federal republic of Germany. This unimportance changes totally, when someone says he killed someone, because you wrote to kill someone. Then I'm very sure also the US-American police or FBI or whatever other organisation of the USA likes to find out more about you and the possible terror organisation in your back.

Last edited:

Sure not.

Which accusations?

Which ideology?

But you are not.

Sure not.

Which accusations?

Which ideology?

But you are not.

Do you know wagt A bavara8s cares about scuih Prussian rules? Nothgin at all, idiot from the USA.

You made a very clear "Aufruf zur Gewalt". Nothing to doubt about. You are a criminal.

I call a criminla criminal. Just a few minutes ago I heard Germany will hire additionally 400 policemen who will take care about this delict.

The let me tell you: You are a criminal, who hurts German laws. That's without effect, because you are not a German and you don't live on the territory of the federal republic of Germany. This unimportance changes totally, when someone says he killed someone because you wrote to kill someone. Then I'm very sure also the US-American police or FBI or whatever other organisation of the USA likes to find out more about you and the possible terror organisaion in your back.

Then you are not familiar with US free speech. Anyway: There is no call for anything.

Also. It is my right to defend myself against a bunch of people trying to deprive me of my rights. I have the right to kill them.
And what these rights are?
Any form of violence. For example, two years ago they tried a lawsuit against me involving the judiciary. I have been accused of horrible things like throwing large (like an adult´s fist) stones at children, blocking a major road, and more stuff. There was no attest or witness, not even the children, but the attorney didn´t care and wanted me to be gone as dangerous.
The judge changed his mind and acquitted me, otherwise this attempt of the filthy Schweinevolk to put me down would have been a plot against our democracy and I would have had the right to fight my way through the hordes that try to deprive me of my freedom. With guns, with nukes, whatever.

Any form of violence. For example, two years ago they tried a lawsuit against me involving the judiciary. I have been accused of horrible things like throwing large (like an adult´s fist) stones at children, blocking a major road, and more stuff. There was no attest or witness, not even the children, but the attorney didn´t care and wanted me to be gone as dangerous.
The judge changed his mind and acquitted me, otherwise this attempt of the filthy Schweinevolk to put me down would have been a plot against our democracy and I would have had the right to fight my way through the hordes that try to deprive me of my freedom. With guns, with nukes, whatever.
Yeah, it would be interesting to see you doing this. Something tells me that you will end up dead or behind bars.

Yeah, it would be interesting to see you doing this. Something tells me that you will end up dead or behind bars.
So alternative is being behind bars until death. Unacceptable.

Sure not.

Which accusations?

Sure not.

Which accusations?

Do you know wagt A bavara8s cares about scuih Prussian rules? Nothgin at all, idiot from the USA.

I call a criminla criminal. Just a few minutes ago I heard Germany will hire additionally 400 policemen who will take care about this delict.

The let me tell you: You are a criminal, who hurts German laws. That's without effect, because you are not a German and you don't live on the territory of the federal republic of Germany. This unimportance changes totally, when someone says he killed someone because you wrote to kill someone. Then I'm very sure also the US-American police or FBI or whatever other organisation of the USA likes to find out more about you and the possible terror organisaion in your back.

Then you are not familiar with US free speech. Anyway: There is no call for anything.

You are a criminal - that's very clear.

Last edited:
Correll

My point stands. YOu talk shit, about not trusting US,

No.

but allow US to keep tens of thousands of our troops in your country.

That is a sign of immense trust.

Or a sign of fear and anxiety or a sign of laziness and lethargy or a sign of calmness and composure or ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back