Strength of British military falls for ninth year

The US military will never abandon manned aircraft. Drones are upcoming but easily downed. Many drones were downed in the Syrian war for example.
That is why we are fielding stealth technology

Our drones are not designed for air to air combat. But taking a pilot out of the equation allows the drone to be smaller, more maneuverable and withstand more G forces
Also, nobody cares if a drone is lost
We do care if a pilot is lost
The Russians say stealth is overestimated and their air defense can hit stealth planes. Also, in a war Russia vs USA, the most expensive stuff doesn´t count but the most available stuff. So it will be a war of F-16 and F-15.

Can’t hit what you can’t see
They say it is overestimated because they don’t have it

The most expensive stuff will provide the most lethality and be the least vulnerable

Russia Makes Some of the Deadliest Weapons on Earth (But There Is a Problem)
Stealth is overestimated. Serbian S-200 shot down stealth bombers and Syrian S-200 even defeated a F-35i.
The more expensive stuff becomes the less combat power you get per buck.
However, Russians have to deal with the sanctions, I don´t think they will forget.
I hoped, the whole scenario would become obsolete with Trump becoming US President but as we can see, the who doesn´t matter.

Did a Russian Made S-200 Missile Strike an Israeli F-35 Back in 2017?

However, the evidence cited by Southfront seems rather tenuous. Hours after the Israeli military announced the strike on the Syrian missile battery, Israeli media reported that an Israeli F-35 had been damaged by a bird strike two weeks before (Google translationhere). The plane reportedly landed safely, but the Israeli Air Force did admit that it wasn’t sure whether the plane will fly again. Israel has taken delivery of only seven F-35Is so far, with a total of fifty on order.
You have cited the relevant facts. Just after confronting a Syrian air defense site, Israel reported an already two weeks old bird strike. FFM accomplished.

That is why we are fielding stealth technology

Our drones are not designed for air to air combat. But taking a pilot out of the equation allows the drone to be smaller, more maneuverable and withstand more G forces
Also, nobody cares if a drone is lost
We do care if a pilot is lost
The Russians say stealth is overestimated and their air defense can hit stealth planes. Also, in a war Russia vs USA, the most expensive stuff doesn´t count but the most available stuff. So it will be a war of F-16 and F-15.

The most expensive stuff will provide the most lethality and be the least vulnerable

Stealth is overestimated. Serbian S-200 shot down stealth bombers and Syrian S-200 even defeated a F-35i.
However, Russians have to deal with the sanctions, I don´t think they will forget.
I hoped, the whole scenario would become obsolete with Trump becoming US President but as we can see, the who doesn´t matter.

However, the evidence cited by Southfront seems rather tenuous. Hours after the Israeli military announced the strike on the Syrian missile battery, Israeli media reported that an Israeli F-35 had been damaged by a bird strike two weeks before (Google translationhere). The plane reportedly landed safely, but the Israeli Air Force did admit that it wasn’t sure whether the plane will fly again. Israel has taken delivery of only seven F-35Is so far, with a total of fifty on order.
You have cited the relevant facts. Just after confronting a Syrian air defense site, Israel reported an already two weeks old bird strike. FFM accomplished.
No evidence of Syria actually shooting down an F 35

The vast share of the US economy is subjected to US consumption. How can that affect us? In fact, when there is a decline of German money making in the US, that doesn´t affect us, as well. I will still go out and buy my stuff, do exactly like I did before. That´s fear mongering of US agents. If the US goes down, we won´t have a real problem.

I'm sure that you just happen to have a 70 billion a year trade surplus with US, and that you don't care about that money at all.

The typical nonsense from Trump - he is not calculating the US-services as for example operating systems, internet companies like Amazon and so on. Asides: The shareholders of German companies are in most cases not Germans. Germans are in general not big shareholders - nowhere - in no country - also not in the own country. Indeed we are not a rich country - we are hard workers, that's all.

1. Standard government data, nothing to do with Trump at all.

... No. I say nothing about Trump and what he lies or what he reads ... Everything is so unbelievable stupid what this man says and what he is doing ... A waste of time ...

2. If you have a link making the case that such numbers are wildly inaccurate, I would be happy to take a look.

Make a link to your brain and learn to think on your own.

3. Until then, you guys seem to have a policy of large Trade surplus, presumably because your citizens vote for politicians who think that is good for your citizens. I understand why you would deny this.

What for heavens sake has Germany to do with the USA? Nothing at all, isn't it? So how comes your unbelievable stupid president to the idea he has to tell Germany what it has to do or not to do? When he likes not to buy something then no one forces him to buy something. His problem - not the problem of anyone else in the world.

BLEIPRIESTER was complaining about how economic problems of the US, were effecting or going to be effecting Germany.

That is what the topic was, when you jumped into the thread.

The USA is not "effecting" Germany. The USA is in war against everyone and noone and against everything and nothing. And Trump hates Germany very much. So the question for some of the German business partners is "Trump or Germany". They choose Trump, because he has a bigger influence and is more mighty than Germany. The strategy of Trump remembers me somehow to the strategy of the Nazis. Still only in business affairs - but who knows how this will end. Economy wars and real wars are not far from each other. In case of Donald Trump I see a clear line that he prepares a nuclear war.

In Germany they came first for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up
because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up
because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up
because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up
because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me,
and by that time no one was left
to speak up for me.”

Martin Niemöller

Last edited:

No evidence but denying is childish.

I'm sure that you just happen to have a 70 billion a year trade surplus with US, and that you don't care about that money at all.

The typical nonsense from Trump - he is not calculating the US-services as for example operating systems, internet companies like Amazon and so on. Asides: The shareholders of German companies are in most cases not Germans. Germans are in general not big shareholders - nowhere - in no country - also not in the own country. Indeed we are not a rich country - we are hard workers, that's all.

... No. I say nothing about Trump and what he lies or what he reads ... Everything is so unbelievable stupid what this man says and what he is doing ... A waste of time ...

2. If you have a link making the case that such numbers are wildly inaccurate, I would be happy to take a look.

3. Until then, you guys seem to have a policy of large Trade surplus, presumably because your citizens vote for politicians who think that is good for your citizens. I understand why you would deny this.

What for heavens sake has Germany to do with the USA? Nothing at all, isn't it? So how comes your unbelievable stupid president to the idea he has to tell Germany what it has to do or not to do? When he likes not to buy something then no one forces him to buy something. His problem - not the problem of anyone else in the world.

BLEIPRIESTER was complaining about how economic problems of the US, were effecting or going to be effecting Germany.

The USA is not "effecting" Germany. The USA is in war against everyone and noone and against everything and nothing. And Trump hates Germany very much. So the question for some of the German business partners is "Trump or Germany". They choose Trump, because he has a bigger influence and is more mighty than Germany. The strategy of Trump remembers me somehow to the strategy of the Nazis. Still only in business affairs - but who knows how this will end. Economy wars and real wars are not far from each other. In case of Donald Trump I see a clear line that he prepares a nuclear war.

1. If you don't think that the US is effecting Germany, take it up whiht Blei. That was his point.

2. The US is not at war with everyone.

3. Trump does not hate Germany.

4. YOur Godwin smear is noted and dismissed. I hope you were lying.

5. We dont' want to be the world's bitch on trade. We're not going to go to war to not buy your shit. That is not how such wars go.

1. If you don't think that the US is effecting Germany, take it up whiht Blei. That was his point.

5. We dont' want to be the world's bitch on trade. We're not going to go to war to not buy your shit. That is not how such wars go.
Trump is lying. If the US was "the world´s bitch on trade", there should be a serious economic downturn and demise of US companies.

Trump is lying. If the US was "the world´s bitch on trade", there should be a serious economic downturn and demise of US companies.

1. Why would there be a serious economic downturn? The money is still being made, just by Chinese and Germans instead of Americans.

2. US companies have adapted to be part of the process. They are fine. It is the American worker that has paid the price.

Not really

Shooting down an F 35 is quite an accomplishment. No F35 was shot down. The only evidence suggests minor damage

I said the word "effect" is to weak. The USA tries intentionally to destroy Europe and Germany.

The USA is in war against everyone and no one and against everything and nothing. No one in the world knows what the next mad idea will be, which will come from Washington. Real problems no one is discussing any longer in the Trump-American government and nonsense gets a high priority.

A good one.

You have the impertinence to call me a liar in an intrigant way of political propaganda?

5. We dont' want to be the world's bitch on trade.

A what?

We're not going to go to war to not buy your shit. That is not how such wars go.

The problem is that it was never for any US-American any problem not to buy Chinese goods or German goods. But suddenly defines the Socialist for the superrich Donaldo Trumpo, what the US-cititzens have to buy and not have to buy. And the worst problem is what Trump destroys. His style of government is incompatible with international politics. It needs much more than only the time of a government to proceed in international affairs.

Last edited:
1. Why would there be a serious economic downturn? The money is still being made, just by Chinese and Germans instead of Americans.
It is because foreign actors are more likely to invest money made in the US elsewhere, for example their homeland.

2. US companies have adapted to be part of the process. They are fine. It is the American worker that has paid the price.
What Trump also keeps secret is that almost one third of the German cars sold in the USA are also made in the USA. There, German companies provide Americans with quality jobs while I can eat shit.
Here Are All the German Vehicles Built and Sold In the United States

The American worker pays the price for US companies that relocate their facilities to Mexico and elsewhere and Trump promised to punish them.

1. If you don't think that the US is effecting Germany, take it up whiht Blei. That was his point.[/uote]

I siad the word "effect" is to weak. Is see it inthsi way thta the USA iuntentijally treis nto keoe German economy just for fun

The USA is in war against everyone and no one and against everything and nothing. No one in the world knows what the next made idea which com sform Washinvgitn. Real pronlamre of the world no one is discuisucbng any longer in teh Trump-American government and nonsense gets a high priority.

A good one.

4. YOur Godwin smear is noted and dismissed. I hope you were lying.[7qUOTE]

You damned asshole have the impertinence to call me a liar in an intrigant way of political propaganda?

5. We dont' want to be the world's bitch on trade. [/Quorte]

A what?

We're not going to go to war to not buy your shit. That is not how such wars go.

The problem is that it was never for any US-American any problem not to buy Chinese goods or German goods. But suddenly defines the Socialist fro for the superrich Donaldo Trumpo, what the US-cititzens have to buy and not have to buy.

You're not making sense.

I will take any NATO trained pilot over a Russian pilot

Not really

Shooting down an F 35 is quite an accomplishment. No F35 was shot down. The only evidence suggests minor damage
There is actually no claim that the F-35 was shot down. Still, it was an air victory as the S-200 dealt enough damage to the plane to disable it.

It is because foreign actors are more likely to invest money made in the US elsewhere, for example their homeland.

What Trump also keeps secret is that almost one third of the German cars sold in the USA are also made in the USA. There, German companies provide Americans with quality jobs while I can eat shit.

The American worker pays the price for US companies that relocate their facilities to Mexico and elsewhere and Trump promised to punish them.

1. Agreed and there has been serious consequences in the US. Read up on the Rust Belt.

2. Germany has TWICE the level of manufacturing employment per capita than we do. Any complaint you have about how things have gone, we have had done to US, double.

1. If you don't think that the US is effecting Germany, take it up whiht Blei. That was his point.[/uote]

I siad the word "effect" is to weak. Is see it inthsi way thta the USA iuntentijally treis nto keoe German economy just for fun

The USA is in war against everyone and no one and against everything and nothing. No one in the world knows what the next made idea which com sform Washinvgitn. Real pronlamre of the world no one is discuisucbng any longer in teh Trump-American government and nonsense gets a high priority.

A good one.

4. YOur Godwin smear is noted and dismissed. I hope you were lying.[7qUOTE]

You damned asshole have the impertinence to call me a liar in an intrigant way of political propaganda?

5. We dont' want to be the world's bitch on trade. [/Quorte]

A what?

The problem is that it was never for any US-American any problem not to buy Chinese goods or German goods. But suddenly defines the Socialist fro for the superrich Donaldo Trumpo, what the US-cititzens have to buy and not have to buy.

You're not making sense.

Sure - I am a Red Indian and not an US-American.

Not really

A minor damage would not lead to the aircraft being permanently grounded. I guess the pilot was lucky he did not have to deplane over Hezbollah territory.

1. Agreed and there has been serious consequences in the US. Read up on the Rust Belt.

2. Germany has TWICE the level of manufacturing employment per capita than we do. Any complaint you have about how things have gone, we have had done to US, double.
Our manufacturing is also not what it was.
If you ever visit Germany, you can stop by in Remscheid (where I am), famous for industry back then. You can walk the "Trasse des Werkzeugs" (Route of the Tool), an industrial railroad back then and see all the dead factories.

427582722-00356f7f-aae4-43bb-b8ed-b4b898bd505c-2RUI.jpg

Our manufacturing is also not what it was.
If you ever visit Germany, you can stop by in Remscheid (where I am), famous for industry back then. You can walk the "Trasse des Werkzeugs" (Route of the Tool), an industrial railroad back then and see all the dead factories.

427582722-00356f7f-aae4-43bb-b8ed-b4b898bd505c-2RUI.jpg

Germany has TWICE the level of manufacturing employment per capita than we do. Any complaint you have about how things have gone, we have had done to US, double.

Forum List

Back