Strength of British military falls for ninth year

1. Why would there be a serious economic downturn? The money is still being made, just by Chinese and Germans instead of Americans.
It is because foreign actors are more likely to invest money made in the US elsewhere, for example their homeland.

2. US companies have adapted to be part of the process. They are fine. It is the American worker that has paid the price.
What Trump also keeps secret is that almost one third of the German cars sold in the USA are also made in the USA. There, German companies provide Americans with quality jobs while I can eat shit.
Here Are All the German Vehicles Built and Sold In the United States

The American worker pays the price for US companies that relocate their facilities to Mexico and elsewhere and Trump promised to punish them.

1. Agreed and there has been serious consequences in the US. Read up on the Rust Belt.

2. Germany has TWICE the level of manufacturing employment per capita than we do. Any complaint you have about how things have gone, we have had done to US, double.
Our manufacturing is also not what it was.
If you ever visit Germany, you can stop by in Remscheid (where I am), famous for industry back then. You can walk the "Trasse des Werkzeugs" (Route of the Tool), an industrial railroad back then and see all the dead factories.

427582722-00356f7f-aae4-43bb-b8ed-b4b898bd505c-2RUI.jpg

Germany has TWICE the level of manufacturing employment per capita than we do. Any complaint you have about how things have gone, we have had done to US, double.
And Germans in the car industry well fed as they earn TWICE as much as American car factory workers.

1. Why would there be a serious economic downturn? The money is still being made, just by Chinese and Germans instead of Americans.
It is because foreign actors are more likely to invest money made in the US elsewhere, for example their homeland.

2. US companies have adapted to be part of the process. They are fine. It is the American worker that has paid the price.
What Trump also keeps secret is that almost one third of the German cars sold in the USA are also made in the USA. There, German companies provide Americans with quality jobs while I can eat shit.

The American worker pays the price for US companies that relocate their facilities to Mexico and elsewhere and Trump promised to punish them.

1. Agreed and there has been serious consequences in the US. Read up on the Rust Belt.

2. Germany has TWICE the level of manufacturing employment per capita than we do. Any complaint you have about how things have gone, we have had done to US, double.
If you ever visit Germany, you can stop by in Remscheid (where I am), famous for industry back then. You can walk the "Trasse des Werkzeugs" (Route of the Tool), an industrial railroad back then and see all the dead factories.

Germany has TWICE the level of manufacturing employment per capita than we do. Any complaint you have about how things have gone, we have had done to US, double.
And Germans in the car industry well fed as they earn TWICE as much as American car factory workers.

Agreed. If your corporate leadership is following in our footsteps, you should fight back with all that you have.

Cause they will fuck you, and your communities, while lining their own pockets, while their lap dogs in the pop culture and education teach your children that it is because you are stupid.

Agreed. If your corporate leadership is following in our footsteps, you should fight back with all that you have.

Cause they will fuck you, and your communities, while lining their own pockets, while their lap dogs in the pop culture and education teach your children that it is because you are stupid.
They can and do, at least a little bit. Only 40 % of the parts of a car must actually be made in Germany in order to brand the entire car made in Germany.

They can and do, at least a little bit. Only 40 % of the parts of a car must actually be made in Germany in order to brand the entire car made in Germany.

I wish you luck in your attempts to push back at the corporate assholes who want to fuck you and then tell you it is all your own fault.

Trust me. YOu think it will suck. But you have no idea. AND you have no idea what smug assholes those people will be to you, if they get their way.

I wish you luck in your attempts to push back at the corporate assholes who want to fuck you and then tell you it is all your own fault.

Trust me. YOu think it will suck. But you have no idea. AND you have no idea what smug assholes those people will be to you, if they get their way.
Not all of them. And at least VW is government run.

I will take any NATO trained pilot over a Russian pilot

After a war between Russia and the USA will not any longer exist someone, who makes stupid comments about weapons and wars.

Anyone from NATO can beat Russian pilots

Why for heavens sake should someone in the NATO like to attack Russia?

They have superior equipment, training and tactics

A good reason to lose a real war. ´"Superior" equipment is continously defect, not available, to expensive ... and so on. By the way: The German industry delivered during world war 1 to England detonators for grenades, which had killed German soldiers. And I heard the patriot system of the USA costs a lot of money - but is indeed nothing else than scrap. The Russian system seems to be much more better.

And when the Russian leadership - whoever this is now and will be in the future - will not answer with a total destruction of the whole planet ... Okay. It needs not any word in this context any longer. You gave the main control over your military machine and your nukes in the hand of an unbelievable stupid man - an emperor with naked clothing and a very restricted psychological structure - ... u-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e.

Last edited:

After a war between Russia and the USA will not any longer exist someone, who makes stupid comments about weapons and wars.

Why for heavens sake should someone in the NATO like tob attack Russia?

A good reason to lose a real war. ´"Superior" equipment is continously defect, not available, to expensive ... and so on. By the way: The German industry delivered during world war 1 to England detonators for grenades, which had killed German soldiers. And I heard the patriot system of the USA costs a 0lot of money - and brings a lot of profit for some of the very few superrich people in the world - but is indeed nothing else than scrap. The Russian system seems to be much more better.
Not exactly scrap. Still, the Russian systems are certainly better.

... And Germans in the car industry well fed as they earn TWICE as much as American car factory workers.

Anti-German: This means smaller profits in Germany than in the USA. And I guess there will be reasons for, which have to do with the USA and international business, because everywhere in the world pay German manufacturers fair wages in context what's fair in the local economies. And the German car manufacturers in the USA pay the people, which they qualify at the same time too. They just simple use our "mediaeval" dual vocational education system - but this costs additional money in the USA, because the public part comes not from the state as it is in the public school system of Germany. But this means also "our" people in the USA should be able to find good jobs anywhere else, when we will have to close the manufactories in the USA - a step which will come inevitably, as far as I can see, because I fear we are not able to sell cars "made in the USA" in China any longer.

As far as I can see we will lose within the next 15 years 50% of the business in the USA - and we will lose in the next 10 years 75% of the business in China.

Last edited:

A good reason to lose a real war. ´"Superior" equipment is continously defect, not available, to expensive ... and so on. By the way: The German industry delivered during world war 1 to England detonators for grenades, which had killed German soldiers. And I heard the patriot system of the USA costs a 0lot of money - and brings a lot of profit for some of the very few superrich people in the world - but is indeed nothing else than scrap. The Russian system seems to be much more better.

I heard Patriot is scrap - it is not doing, what it should do. Soldiers are by the way in general destructive scrap makers. It's a waste of time and energy of all mankind to fight against each other instead to fight for all mankind and for all and every known life in the universe: the life of our own planet. With best greetings from planet Noah, Anti-German.

... And Germans in the car industry well fed as they earn TWICE as much as American car factory workers.

Anti-German: This means smaller profits in Germany than in the USA. And I guess there will be reasons for, which have to do with the USA and international business, because everywhere in the world pay German manufacturers fair wages in context what's fair in the local economies. And the German car manufacturers in the USA pay the people, which they qualify at the same time too. They just simple use our "mediaeval" dual vocational education system - but this costs additional money in the USA, because the public part comes not from the state as it is in the public school system for Germany. But this means also "our" people in the USA should be able to find good jobs anywhere else, when we will have to close the manufactories in the USA - a step which will come inevitably, as far as I can see, because I fear we are not able to sell cars "made in the USA" in China any longer.

As ar as I can see we will lose in the next 15 years 50% of the business in the USA - and we will lose in the next 10 years 75% of the business with China.
Fact:
"In 2010, Germany produced more than 5.5 million automobiles; the U.S produced 2.7 million. At the same time, the average auto worker in Germany made $67.14 per hour in salary in benefits; the average one in the U.S. made $33.77 per hour. Yet Germany's big three car companies—BMW, Daimler and Volkswagen—are very profitable."
How Germany Builds Twice As Many Cars As The U.S. While Paying Its Workers Twice As Much

You should know that cars are not just a branch in Germany but "the branch".
Whether your predictions come true or not. You will see that the companies are not prepared for the future. Their thinking is short term. Managers don´t get the big money by implementing effective long term strategies but by delivering the quick buck.

Last edited:

I heard Patriot is scrap - it is not doing, what it should do. Soldiers are by the way in general destructive scrap makers. It's a waste of time and energy of all mankind to fight against each other instead to fight for all manknd and for all and every known life in the universe: the life of our own planet. With best greetings from planet Noah, Anti-German.
"German": Generally true but that´s just wishful thinking. Fact is that people are Germans, Americans, Russians, ect. That´s human. Group building is normal. And there will be conflicts and we must be prepared for this conflicts.

Not all of them. And at least VW is government run.

VW has in Germany the highest salary of the leading managers compared with the average wages of the executing workers. An unsocial company.

I heard Patriot is scrap - it is not doing, what it should do. Soldiers are by the way in general destructive scrap makers. It's a waste of time and energy of all mankind to fight against each other instead to fight for all manknd and for all and every known life in the universe: the life of our own planet. With best greetings from planet Noah, Anti-German.
"German":

"Bavarian" in your case

Generally true but that´s just wishful thinking.

What is wishful thinking? That all mankind wastes their time and energy with the nonsense to kill each other?

Fact is that people are Germans, Americans, Russians, ect. That´s human.

What a nonsense too. That's the idea nationalism.

Group building is normal.

25-50 people in a stoneage horde is normal.

And there will be conflicts and we must be prepared for this conflicts.

What a bullshit. Who needs conflicts? Eat cornflakes.

Last edited:

"German":

"Bavarian" in your case

What is wishful thinking? That all mankind wastes their time and energy with the nonsense to kill each other?

Your world peace is wishful thinking. Once you are in power, war becomes an option. And we are not in the stone age.

"German":

"Bavarian" in your case

Your world peace is wishful thinking.

Did I say something about world peace? But if you are interested read Immanuel Kant "Zum ewigen Frieden".

Once you are in power, war becomes an option.

To fall on a stair and to break the own neck is an option too.

And we are not in the stone age.

We are not only able to throw with stones - we are also able to throw with nukes. That's without any doubt a progress - because who throws kills himselve in this case. And all mankind! But that's only a collateral damage.

Last edited:

"German":

"Bavarian" in your case

Did I say something about world peace? But if you are interested read Immanuel Kant "Zum ewigen Frieden".

We are not only able to throw with stones - we are also able to throw with nukes. That's without any doubt a progress - because who throws kills himselve in this case. And all mankind! But that's only a collateral damage.

You meant world peace. That´s the same. Not going to happen unless a power takes it all.

"German":

"Bavarian" in your case

You meant world peace. That´s the same. Not going to happen unless a power takes it all.

I mean that you don't live in Germany and that you are not a native German.

Last edited:
"German":

"Bavarian" in your case

I am just a half native German. Not that it is of your concern. They probably fished you out the Mediterranean Sea and now you are a "Bavarian".

"Bavarian" in your case

I am just a half native German.

Whatever. Everyone is child of god. But you don't know what war is - what's typical for the neverending winners of the English speaking world - and you used the logic of the sentence "the winner takes it all" so your dream is to fight the last fight where you finally will be the winner and peace will be, because everyone will be the same idiot as you are. The simple truth is: You will lose your last fight and you will have to leave this planet how you came to this planet: naked. But did you enrich god during this time? The most worthful matter in the unverse is the most seldom living matter. Did you protect all and every life? Lives more now? In a better way?

Not that it is of your concern.

I trust in god - so your madness not worries me. There's for sure a way to heal you, but for sure not against your own will.

They probably fished you out the Mediterranean Sea and now you are a "Bavarian".

No. My ancestors lived here since some few decades of thousand of years. And in the "mare nostrum" I prefered the military operation "Sofia" - what had worked with less publicity. They saved people and fought the same time against the criminals, who bring people to the idea to travel in such a life-threatening way. But Europe is not able to continue this operation because of some criminal governments, which are perhaps also under influence of the US-American government and their criminals.

But let me say here: I excuse myselve for everything what I ever had argued against private sea rescue. Sorry, sorry and sorry again. You are a sign of hope - not only for refugees.

Last edited:
Whatever. Everyone is child of god. But you don't know what war is - what's typical for the neverending winners of the English speaking world - and you used the logic of the sentence "the winner takes it all" so your dream is to fight the last fight where you finally will be the winner and peace will be, because everyone will be the same idiot as you are. The simple truth is: You will lose your last fight and you will have to leave this planet how you came to this planet: naked. But did you enrich god during this time? The most worthful matter in the unverse is the most seldom living matter. Did you protect all and every life? Lives more now? In a better way?
I don´t know what you are talking about and where you take your accusations from. I just told you that when there are groups that there will be conflicts. Your funny, colorful ideology of not having nationality and Weltbürgertum has boosted your ego, that´s for sure. In your pseudo-humanitarianism you feel, you think you are better than others. But you are not. You just picked another group of people that you are eager to help. People that have thousands of Euros to pay the smugglers. There are many Germans that could use some help but it is your stupid ideology that dictates that those Germans are fine and have everything they need, just because they cannot fall below a certain level of wealth.

I trust in god - so your madness not worries me. There's for sure a way to heal you, but for sure not against your own will.
No comment!

No. My ancestors lived here since some few decades of thousand of years. And in the "mare nostrum" I prefered the military operation "Sofia" - what had worked with less publicity. They saved people and fought the same time against the criminals, who bring people to the idea to travel in such a life-threatening way. But Europe is not able to continue this operation because of some criminal governments, which are perhaps also under influence of the US-American government and their criminals.

But let me say here: I excuse myselve for everything what I ever had argued against private sea rescue. Sorry, sorry and sorry again. You are a sign of hope - not only for refugees.
The operation is seriously flawed and the "Libyan government" is Al-Qaeda and almost gone, finally.

EU´s ten points plan to reduce African immigration could benefit Al-Qaeda

Forum List

Back