Strzok Confirms To Congress FBI Guilty of Obstruction

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
DOJ Deputy Director Rod Rosenstein, Special Counsel Mueller, and new FBI Director Ray are all currently guilty of Obstruction and Refusing to Comply with a Congressional subpoena by refusing to turn over documents / data.

During Questioning in front of Congress today FBI agent Strzok informed Congress that the FBI ordered him not to answer questions about the Mueller investigation.

STRZOK: FBI COUNSEL HAS INSTRUCTED ME NOT TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT MUELLER PROBE

The question of Strzok's proven bias covers his participation in Special Counsel Mueller's Witch Hunt...prior to his being fired after his bias was publicly exposed.

So questioning regarding his actions in the Mueller probe were definitely appropriate; however, he refused to answer, explaining he had been directed not to comply / answer Congress' questions.

(The Mueller Witch Hunt sounds a lot like Obama's promised but failed-to-be-delivered Administration: 'Most Transparent Evuh')

So, one of the 3 co-conspirators already proven to be Obstructing Justice and violating a Congressional Subpoena did so again by telling Strzok not to answer certain questions under oath before Congress.

Surprise, surprise....

Strzok: FBI Counsel Has Instructed Me Not to Answer Questions About Mueller Probe

I saw that.

It's pretty clear as day what is going on.

DOJ Deputy Director Rod Rosenstein, Special Counsel Mueller, and new FBI Director Ray are all currently guilty of Obstruction and Refusing to Comply with a Congressional subpoena by refusing to turn over documents / data.

During Questioning in front of Congress today FBI agent Strzok informed Congress that the FBI ordered him not to answer questions about the Mueller investigation.

STRZOK: FBI COUNSEL HAS INSTRUCTED ME NOT TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT MUELLER PROBE

The question of Strzok's proven bias covers his participation in Special Counsel Mueller's Witch Hunt...prior to his being fired after his bias was publicly exposed.

So questioning regarding his actions in the Mueller probe were definitely appropriate; however, he refused to answer, explaining he had been directed not to comply / answer Congress' questions.

(The Mueller Witch Hunt sounds a lot like Obama's promised but failed-to-be-delivered Administration: 'Most Transparent Evuh')

So, one of the 3 co-conspirators already proven to be Obstructing Justice and violating a Congressional Subpoena did so again by telling Strzok not to answer certain questions under oath before Congress.

Surprise, surprise....

Strzok: FBI Counsel Has Instructed Me Not to Answer Questions About Mueller Probe

Nope didn't happen.

Stop letting Fox news tell you what to think.

And calling the Mueller probe a witch hunt only makes you sound unintelligent.

giphy.gif

Strzok cheating on his wife
Made him extortable and a liability
Proof he is a liar and a cheat
Proof Strzok has very low moral fiber
Proof Strzok can and will lie on demand

Surprise, surprise....

Nope didn't happen.

Stop letting Fox news tell you what to think.

And calling the Mueller probe a witch hunt only makes you sound unintelligent.
'Nope' ... That all you got?

Nice opinion.

What is unintelligent is continuing to parrot false accusations after multiple committees and a Special Counsel have failed to produce evidence a crime was ever committed warranting an investigation let alone any crime involving Trump.

The 1st accusation the geniuses on the left came up with was 'Collusion' ... which is not even a crime, even if it did happen...which there is no evidence that it did.

The idiots claimed a crime was committed by meeting a Russian lawyer to get dirt on Hillary. Aside from the fact that no such information was passed, the butt-hurt liberals again failed to mention / were too ignorant to know that such a meeting was NOT illegal...

...unlike Hillary colluding with and paying foreign spies and Russians for an unsubstantiated report she illegally used in a Presidential election.

This clown is stupid enough to be sending those texts on a government device, he's stupid enough to be cheating on his wife, then he's arrogant enough to cop an attitude? Yeah lets hope he's not representative of the FBI.

Surprise, surprise....

Surprise that the trumpanzee minions want to know what the Mueller probe is onto...It's ongoing, good for him not saying anything about it.

This clown is stupid enough to be sending those texts on a government device, he's stupid enough to be cheating on his wife, then he's arrogant enough to cop an attitude? Yeah lets hope he's not representative of the FBI.
Great point - the #2 guy in counter-Intelligence was stupid enough to send such treasonous text messages back and forth with adulterous chippie.

It only shows their arrogance in their belief that their plan would work, that Hillary was going to win, and no one would ever know what they had done.

Great point - the #2 guy in counter-Intelligence was stupid enough to send such treasonous text messages back and forth with adulterous chippie.

It only shows their arrogance in their belief that their plan would work, that Hillary was going to win, and no one would ever know what they had done.

That idiot was convinced Trump could never win, that's why these clowns in DC are shitting themselves. Its time to boot Sessions and nominate someone with balls to lead the DOJ. Trey Gowdy?

Surprise, surprise....

Lol, some days I wonder if you guys watched the same testimony I did.

Surprise that the trumpanzee minions want to know what the Mueller probe is onto...It's ongoing, good for him not saying anything about it.
Are you truly so stupid that you seriously do not know about Congressional Oversight, that the Special Counsel falls under that oversight?

As already pointed out, Deputy US AG Eisenstein, FBI Director Ray, and Special Counsel Mueller are at this moment CRIMINALS, in intentional violation of Cobmngressional Subpoenas as well as Obstruction.

This is not in question. These criminals believe, like Obama did, they are above the law. What the Republicans need to realize and make these criminals painfully realize is OBAMA IS GONE AND CAN NOT PROTECT THEM ANY MORE.

Rosenstein, Mueller, and Ray need to be indicted for Contempt, Obstruction, etc...

Maybe, you could say the same thing about Trump?
Naaa, you'd never do that!
I would be glad to...if you could ever present any actual evidence to support any of the BS claims you and other snowflakes continue to make.

This will get to the point where the majority of the American people will support President Trump breaking up this cabal and silly coup and that will be the end of it....pack your fishin gear Mueller.....:04:

Surprise, surprise....

Lol, some days I wonder if you guys watched the same testimony I did.

I watched some idiot Dem claim Hillary was vindicated. :auiqs.jpg:

Nothing like fuckheads (like the idiot above) "defending" Trump's own cheating on TWO previous wives.....than to accuse Strzok of cheating on his wife......

Can't make this shit up even in a comedy routine................LOL

Maybe, you could say the same thing about Trump?
Naaa, you'd never do that!
I would be glad to...if you could ever present any actual evidence to support any of the BS claims you and other snowflakes continue to make.
Beat me to it

Forum List

Back