stuck with the pos for life

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
A former girlfriend has made extraordinary claims about Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.

Read: Clarence Thomas' Controversial Hearings: A Look Back at the Main Players

Lillian McEwen, a retired federal prosecutor, dated Thomas for seven years. She spoke to INSIDE EDITION ahead of the new HBO movie Confirmation, which tells the story of Thomas' scandal-plagued nomination to the U.S. Supreme Court.

"We had a relationship that included threesomes," McEwen said. "He recruited women that he worked with for participation in those threesomes."
thanks republicans

Evidently the movie cleaned up Anita Hill to make her somewhat sympathetic.

Some fool poking his nose into someone elses bedroom again?

If true and I would submit that is a big if if everyone involved was of legal age and no one was married so what.
thomas was married and you have no objection to a sc judge using the power of his position taking advantage of women in his employ?

If true and I would submit that is a big if if everyone involved was of legal age and no one was married so what.
thomas was married and you have no objection to a sc judge using the power of his position taking advantage of women in his employ?
The claim in your OP is from a former girlfriend which suggest this happened before he was married if at all and the link you provided unless I missed it said nothing about threesomes so giving that I'm calling bullshit on this and am going out to enjoy my Saturday.

I see much more conflict with the business dealings of his wife.

Democrats did their best to have their high tech lynching of an uppity black man and it didn't work.

Next best is to have women come forward with endless accusations of decades old accusations of sexual misconduct. Maybe that will work. They can't be proven but the accusation should be enough.

Democrats did their best to have their high tech lynching of an uppity black man and it didn't work.

Next best is to have women come forward with endless accusations of decades old accusations of sexual misconduct. Maybe that will work. They can't be proven but the accusation should be enough.
like repubs tried with bill clinton

A former girlfriend has made extraordinary claims about Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.

Read: Clarence Thomas' Controversial Hearings: A Look Back at the Main Players

Lillian McEwen, a retired federal prosecutor, dated Thomas for seven years. She spoke to INSIDE EDITION ahead of the new HBO movie Confirmation, which tells the story of Thomas' scandal-plagued nomination to the U.S. Supreme Court.

"We had a relationship that included threesomes," McEwen said. "He recruited women that he worked with for participation in those threesomes."
thanks republicans

You people are against traditional marriage but you want to ban 3somes? LMAO

What?

A man cannot enjoy a bevy of women at one time

Is an orgy, three some, a swingers soiree only meant for lesbians and gays?

Surely you jest!! Every young seeks a !multitudes of lovers before maturing into an Adult of respect!

Clarence solicited women! Are you surprised?
Then how do you think men find wives?
They stay busy with work and other hobbies?
That is how to remain lonely!!

Forum List

Back