Student Pepper Sprays Her Teacher For Taking Away Her Phone

Of course I know, as well as you know: The same "cultural privileges" that allow criminals to be released without bail, or charged with lesser crimes.

So you can provide an example of a white kid assaulting his teacher, being arrested and prosecuted for assault, and being permanently expelled from the school district, as I suggested should happen to her?

So you can provide an example of a white kid assaulting his teacher, being arrested and prosecuted for assault, and being permanently expelled from the school district, as I suggested should happen to her?

There are numerous examples if I wanted to take the time to look for them. As for this case, we don't know how the assault was dealt with, and probably never will know if she was arrested or not.

"DailyMail.com reached out to the school district to see if the female student has faced any disciplinary actions or repercussions but did not hear back."

Tennessee high school student pepper sprays teacher in video

"A spokesperson for Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools confirmed the incident to The Washington Times on Monday and said that an incident report has been filed with local police.

“The pepper-spray incident at Antioch High School represents a serious violation of law and our school policies, and the student involved has received appropriate disciplinary consequences in accordance with the student-parent handbook,” the spokesperson for the school system told The Times in a statement."

Tennessee teen pepper-sprays teacher who confiscated her phone

There are numerous examples if I wanted to take the time to look for them. As for this case, we don't know how the assault was dealt with, and probably never will know if she was arrested or not.

Exactly, we probably won't know, so you are in no position to claim that she will get off easy for being black. That's just you spouting your usual racist ignorance.

The fact of the matter is discipline in schools is sorely lacking and the punishments for unruly behavior aren't severe enough across the board, regardless of what the kid looks like.

Exactly, we probably won't know, so you are in no position to claim that she will get off easy for being black. That's just you spouting your usual racist ignorance.

The fact of the matter is discipline in schools is sorely lacking and the punishments for unruly behavior aren't severe enough across the board, regardless of what the kid looks like.

When did I say "black"? I said "cultural privileges" and you're ready to turn this thread into a race riot. :laughing0301:

The DOE puts pressure all the way down on admin not to suspend a certain segment of students. This has been going on for years, to the detriment of everyone. BTW, that includes special needs students. And if you have a "behavior disorder"--that's special needs.

So to break that down--student is a huge, huge disruption. Therefore, dx with "behavior disorder". Therefore, nothing can be done about "behavior" because of ALL the laws protecting special needs students.

Forum List

Back