Student who almost committed a mass school shooting sentenced to 6 years....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Well, this kid just recently finished committing a mass shooting just a couple of towns over in Clovis, NM, only about 90 miles away from where I live.

Accused Clovis Mass Shooter Will be Tried as an Adult

Good to see that they are trying him as an adult.

My goodness, there should be added penalties for that hairdo as well.

I think he was trying for a topknot, but just ended up with what my Grandmother and Aunts called a "go faster", which is a pony tail going straight up out of the top of the head.

SSDD

Same
Spam
Different
Day

14265101_1280744968602854_3621219377999904017_n.jpg

Well, this kid just recently finished committing a mass shooting just a couple of towns over in Clovis, NM, only about 90 miles away from where I live.

Accused Clovis Mass Shooter Will be Tried as an Adult

Good to see that they are trying him as an adult.

My goodness, there should be added penalties for that hairdo as well.

I think he was trying for a topknot, but just ended up with what my Grandmother and Aunts called a "go faster", which is a pony tail going straight up out of the top of the head.

21370899_1574146552646866_5382232015018188429_n.jpg

Well he did change his mind before killing anyone.
I guess that's why he wasn't given a longer sentence.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how did word get out about what his intention was, since it didn't take place after all? If he came forward on his own, that right there should also be taken into consideration when at the end of the day, a person doesn't really have to admit to anything that they are guilty of.

Well he did change his mind before killing anyone.
I guess that's why he wasn't given a longer sentence.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how did word get out about what his intention was, since it didn't take place after all? If he came forward on his own, that right there should also be taken into consideration when at the end of the day, a person doesn't really have to admit to anything that they are guilty of.

He called their 999 emergency number and talked to the dispatcher....

Forum List

Back