Students Celebrate "Anti-Gay Day"

Yeah, organized bullying is something to be so proud of, isn't it?

I do think its funny that they all wore flannel. Nice for them to wear the unofficial uniform of lesbians everywhere.

I do think its funny that they all wore flannel. Nice for them to wear the unofficial uniform of lesbians everywhere.
I agree....I saw where they wore flannel and figured they were doing that in support of lesbians. As with many of their ilk, they aren't very bright.

• Banned
What do you expect when homosexuals keep trying to force their values on kids

What about the photo of those lesbians bullying the boys with those signs out front? One side can protest but the other can't? If your coming out of the closet fir a fight, what do you expect?

Force their values? You mean values like "Don't Bully" or something?

Yeah, I guess we should have expected threats and name-calling. But that isn't blowback. Because it existed long before LGBT groups were out.

What about the photo of those lesbians bullying the boys with those signs out front? One side can protest but the other can't? If your coming out of the closet fir a fight, what do you expect?

Yeah, holding signs that say "No H8", "Stick with Love" and "You are not alone" are so much like bullying. lmao

Yeah, I guess we should have expected threats and name-calling. But that isn't blowback. Because it existed long before LGBT groups were out.
If gays would keep their sex practices private they would have nothing to worry about.

Those coming out of the closet are not looking for a fight. They are looking to stop having to fight against the bullies.

If gays would keep their sex practices private they would have nothing to worry about.

Bullshit. Gay and lesbian kis in high school are bullied because of what people THINK they do or because of rumors. It is not about what they actually do sexually. It is about hostility from bullies.

You guys act as if homosexuality is something that is good

I heard there is an investigation now. AKA no dissent is allowed you will be forced at point of gun if necessary to love everyone and tolerate everyone.

Those coming out of the closet are not looking for a fight. They are looking to stop having to fight against the bullies.
Not all of them, and many of those who support gay rights, but are not themselves homosexual, are the ones pushing the homosexual agenda, and angering others in the process. This is a bad thing for young people who are currently confused about things.

Because it pits 2 sides, with no in between ground.

We told you, keep pushing and there will be push back. You're outnumbered also
The push back will be America's boot on the back of your neck grinding your face into the dirt.

Bullying is criminal. You will pay for victimizing victims.

Forum List

Back