Students Cheer As Homosexual Flag Is Cut Down

I was unaware a flag had sex...
The rainbow is a token of God's promise to mankind and all living creatures.
And the fags ruint it.
You poor thing......gay people ruining your life like that. :itsok:

Yes...Ezekiel 16:
49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.
you are really bouncing off the wall with this one

What does it have to do with this topic?

There are still some normal kids out there

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Let people fly their Rainbow flags, Confederate flags, Patriot flags, BLM, Blue Line flags etc.

Free speech is free speech.
For all people.

Can we get past the cancel culture please?
I miss the 80s when everyone could enjoy their own music and genre, and it was all good!

Homosexuality may be "normal" but it isn't right. God calls it an abomination.

God calls eating shrimp an abomination.

eviticus 11:9-12 says:
9 These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.
10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

View attachment 485955
Get the sinners!!!!!
since you are not a Christian or a Jew why are you bothered by that passage?

Last edited:
I no longer fly any flag on my flag pole not even old glory. My wife asked me what's the point? I said great question.

Yes...Ezekiel 16:
49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.
you are really bouncing off the wall with this one

What does it have to do with this topic?
Answering someone who claimed Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because of gays. Not according to the bible, they weren't.

Normal? There have always been homersexuals in every society, that, is normal...
Putting them upon a pedestal is not normal.
"Putting them upon a pedestal"? :heehee:
The fact is gays are a very small percentage of the population who are already protected by the same laws that protect everyone. The ridiculous admiration for a lifestyle of relatively few and the lies that come with it is getting very old. They need to live their lives and STFU.

WTF??? No, LGBTQs are not protected by the the same laws that protect everyone when they are attacked for their sexual orientation. Nobody has an "admiration" for a "lifestyle" except for my desire to own a million-dollar yacht and wish to fly off to Europe any time I want. What is ridiculous is your exaggeration.

The LBGTQ community is not preventing you from doing anything you want to do in your personal life. You don't have a horse in this race. You might want to consider living your life and STFU.

I owe no person, state nor country a thing so no I don't need a flag. I follow the laws and pay taxes. Keep to myself. So so so so so much more than is needed.

ok...so what does that have to do with that flag being taken down?.........

Why would a so called living God genocide his own creation and then claim he loves us? Seems a bit of an oxymoron...
ever hear of "tough love".....

Why would a so called living God genocide his own creation and then claim he loves us? Seems a bit of an oxymoron...
ever hear of "tough love".....
Is that when they use the cuffs?

Answering someone who claimed Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because of gays. Not according to the bible, they weren't.
you have serious reading comprehension problems

50: And they were haughty, AND COMMITTED ABOMINATION BEFORE ME: therefore I took them away as I saw good

Forum List

Back