Students Demand Acknowledgement of Robert E. Lee's 'Racist and Dishonorable Conduct'

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
I would agree to that if they first acknowledge Abraham Lincoln's "racist and dishonorable conduct." Lincoln was a white supremacist who wanted to ship all the slaves back to Africa. He was busy working on his scheme almost until the day he died. General Grant was an overseer on a plantation before he became a general in the Union Army. Let's also have the university acknowledge his "racist and dishonorable conduct."

Students Demand Acknowledgement of Robert E. Lee's 'Racist and Dishonorable Conduct'

A group of seven multiracial Washington and Lee University (W&L) students are demanding the school remove all Confederate flags from campus and "acknowledge" General Robert E. Lee's "dishonorable side."

According to the Roanoke Times, "seven multiracial students, calling themselves 'The Committee,'" have also demanded the school "acknowledge and apologize for participating in chattel slavery." They want recognition of "Martin Luther King Jr. Day on the undergraduate campus" and an end to "neo-Confederates" marching across campus "to the Lee Chapel on Lee-Jackson Day."

The students say they will "engage in civil disobedience" if their demands are not met by September 1st.

They added: "The time has come for us, as students, to ask that the university hold itself responsible for its past and present dishonorable conduct and for the racist and dishonorable conduct of Robert E. Lee."​

How about the racist and dishonorable present actions of sociopaths here in the US?

Eric Holder?

Alice Walker?

Louis Farrakhan?

Cornel West?

Martin Luther King III? (NOT MLK JR bed wetters)

Al Sharpton?

Jesse Jackass?

Malik Zulu Shabazz?

These bed wetters have their assholes in a knot about dead people? Fuck these people.

They're poster children for the end of using child proof lids on potentially lethal household products.

I would agree to that if they first acknowledge Abraham Lincoln's "racist and dishonorable conduct." Lincoln was a white supremacist who wanted to ship all the slaves back to Africa. He was busy working on his scheme almost until the day he died. General Grant was an overseer on a plantation before he became a general in the Union Army. Let's also have the university acknowledge his "racist and dishonorable conduct."

A group of seven multiracial Washington and Lee University (W&L) students are demanding the school remove all Confederate flags from campus and "acknowledge" General Robert E. Lee's "dishonorable side."

According to the Roanoke Times, "seven multiracial students, calling themselves 'The Committee,'" have also demanded the school "acknowledge and apologize for participating in chattel slavery." They want recognition of "Martin Luther King Jr. Day on the undergraduate campus" and an end to "neo-Confederates" marching across campus "to the Lee Chapel on Lee-Jackson Day."

The students say they will "engage in civil disobedience" if their demands are not met by September 1st.

They added: "The time has come for us, as students, to ask that the university hold itself responsible for its past and present dishonorable conduct and for the racist and dishonorable conduct of Robert E. Lee."​

If the university has 1) taught these little dimwits that this constitutes intelligent thought, and 2) allows them to get away with their "civil disobedience" without disciplinary action, they deserve the headaches.

W&L is a beautiful campus. These diverse little pieces of feces can go fuck themselves. They have no clue what a gentleman and scholar Lee was. They aren't fit to shake the piss off his dick.

It would be impressive if the entire school did not give in to the demands of the seven committee members but threw them out instead.

are the seven students in "The Committee" also campus commie comrades....?

i'd bet on it...

I've about had it with these arrogant little retard fuck-groups of minorities making the world miserable because they have no respect for tradition and honor. Why the fuck did they go to this school if Lee was such a malcontent?

VMI is also in Lexington and those boys may have a thing or two to say to these pricks. Or at least to their cars. Something tells me this won't go their way. Lexington is still the Old South and they aren't likely to give two fucks about this.

I've about had it with these arrogant little retard fuck-groups of minorities making the world miserable because they have no respect for tradition and honor. Why the fuck did they go to this school if Lee was such a malcontent?

VMI is also in Lexington and those boys may have a thing or two to say to these pricks. Or at least to their cars. Something tells me this won't go their way. Lexington is still the Old South and they aren't likely to give two fucks about this.

yeah, I am too tired of people trying to tear down American culture and I am part Native American..yet I don't do the war dance to destroy Andrew Jackson's legacy..
Do these people not know that blacks fought for the South also?

yeah, I am too tired of people trying to tear down American culture and I am part Native American..yet I don't do the war dance to destroy Andrew Jackson's legacy..

They don't know shit, spoiled little pricks. Lee fought for Virginia because he was a Virginian first and an American second. We have so screwed with the Republic that people do not even realize what that used to mean.

I still wonder why the fuck they are even attending a school named after Lee. Parents need to stop sparing the rod. The arrogance of the youth is astonishing.

They don't know shit, spoiled little pricks. Lee fought for Virginia because he was a Virginian first and an American second. We have so screwed with the Republic that people do not even realize what that used to mean.

I still wonder why the fuck they are even attending a school named after Lee. Parents need to stop sparing the rod. The arrogance of the youth is astonishing.

It does seem ironic that they did attend the school since no one forced them and they are probably getting financial aid to boot..
But as my dear ol' Dad said, You must join into the system, to change the system..so maybe that is what they are trying to accomplish??

Robert E. Lee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A key source cited by defenders and critics is Lee's 1856 letter to his wife:[52]
... In this enlightened age, there are few I believe, but what will acknowledge, that slavery as an institution, is a moral & political evil in any Country. It is useless to expatiate on its disadvantages. I think it however a greater evil to the white man than to the black race, & while my feelings are strongly enlisted in behalf of the latter, my sympathies are more strong for the former. The blacks are immeasurably better off here than in Africa, morally, socially & physically. The painful discipline they are undergoing, is necessary for their instruction as a race, & I hope will prepare & lead them to better things. How long their subjugation may be necessary is known & ordered by a wise Merciful Providence.
—Robert E. Lee, to Mary Anna Lee, December 27, 1856
The evidence cited in favor of the claim that Lee opposed slavery included his direct statements and his actions before and during the war, including Lee's support of the work by his wife and her mother to liberate slaves and fund their move to Liberia,[53] the success of his wife and daughter in setting up an illegal school for slaves on the Arlington plantation,[54] the freeing of Custis' slaves in 1862, and, as the Confederacy's position in the war became desperate, his petitioning slaveholders in 1864–65 to allow slaves to volunteer for the Army with manumission offered as a reward for outstanding service.[55][56]

Lee fought because his home was to be invaded. He never wanted the War, but very well could not invade and kill his own neighbors.

He didn't like slavery, and his actions are documented. Most who fought didn't own slaves, although some were very much so into slavery. Nathan Bedford Forest being one.

It would be impressive if the entire school did not give in to the demands of the seven committee members but threw them out instead.

Unless one of the little pissants is the valedictorian or the student body president or the star of the football team, I can't see any reason they should believe they're important enough to "demand" jack shit.

It does seem ironic that they did attend the school since no one forced them and they are probably getting financial aid to boot..
But as my dear ol' Dad said, You must join into the system, to change the system..so maybe that is what they are trying to accomplish??

Which brings us back to the question of who the hell they are that anyone should give shit one about their "demands".

I wish whites would bond together as a race like blacks do

Forum List

Back