Student’s Reaction to Trump Win: ‘Suck It Up, Pussies.’ Police Are Investigating This Hate Crime.

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Get this: A college invited students to express their feelings about the election via Post-it note. One student wrote "Suck it up, Pussies, and now the police are investigating it as a hate crime. A non threatening comment that was was invited by the university administration is being treated as a hate crime! The leftturds have jumped the shark and lost all resemblance to rational people.

At Edgewood College, police are investigating a post-it-note that was deemed a "hate crime" by college officials.

The post-it-note says "Suck it up, pussies!" Whoever wrote it also drew a winking, tongue-out smiley face, like this:

The message is evidently one student's response to the Madison, Wisconsin, college's overwhelming dejection following Donald Trump's election to the presidency.

College Vice President Tony Chambers sent a letter to campus condemning this "act of cowardly hatred" and "intimidation." He wrote:

A group of cross-functional college staff representing campus security, student conduct, human resources, Title IX enforcement, and diversity and inclusion measures convened Tuesday morning to discuss how to address the hateful message. This group determined that the message constituted a Hate Crime…
College officials informed the Madison police, and now the cops are investigating.

(Excerpt) Read more at reason.com ...

There are universities that claim voting republican is a hate crime and the students want protection.

There is something seriously wrong with these students. There isn't a mental health facility in the world big enough to treat these sickos.

Get this: A college invited students to express their feelings about the election via Post-it note. One student wrote "Suck it up, Pussies, and now the police are investigating it as a hate crime. A non threatening comment that was was invited by the university administration is being treated as a hate crime! The leftturds have jumped the shark and lost all resemblance to rational people.

At Edgewood College, police are investigating a post-it-note that was deemed a "hate crime" by college officials.

The post-it-note says "Suck it up, pussies!" Whoever wrote it also drew a winking, tongue-out smiley face, like this:

The message is evidently one student's response to the Madison, Wisconsin, college's overwhelming dejection following Donald Trump's election to the presidency.

College Vice President Tony Chambers sent a letter to campus condemning this "act of cowardly hatred" and "intimidation." He wrote:

A group of cross-functional college staff representing campus security, student conduct, human resources, Title IX enforcement, and diversity and inclusion measures convened Tuesday morning to discuss how to address the hateful message. This group determined that the message constituted a Hate Crime…
College officials informed the Madison police, and now the cops are investigating.

This is to be expected. Thank god Trump won, or these people would be running society to ground.

Time for them to suck it up, they lost.

There are universities that claim voting republican is a hate crime and the students want protection. There is something seriously wrong with these students. There isn't a mental health facility in the world big enough to treat these sickos.
The problem is, they're being enabled, both culturally and within their campus echo chambers.

They're young, they don't realize they're being manipulated.

This is to be expected. Thank god Trump won, or these people would be running society to ground.

Time for them to suck it up, they lost.
My thoughts exactly!

Voting for Trump is a hate crime indeed.

However, this is what true love looks like:

I would gladly volunteer to mediate between the student responsible and the people who took offense.

Overreaches or abuses of free speech to create hostile environment can be easily corrected, in contrast to truly damaging hate crimes where physical acts can't be undone.

This is relatively easy to fix.

If the teachers and students use this incident to teach from, a peer mediation group could be started to address this and other disputes so everyone benefits from correction and mutual solutions that restore good faith relations instead of tearing them down !

There are universities that claim voting republican is a hate crime and the students want protection. There is something seriously wrong with these students. There isn't a mental health facility in the world big enough to treat these sickos.
The problem is, they're being enabled, both culturally and within their campus echo chambers.

---------------------------------------------------- young , college students are young adults . I remember when i was 18 - 20 , also remember when i was 12 - 15 . Anyway , i think that these offspring of millenials are stupid rather than being easily manipulated because they are young Mac !!

I would gladly volunteer to mediate between the student responsible and the people who took offense.

Overreaches or abuses of free speech to create hostile environment can be easily corrected, in contrast to truly damaging hate crimes where physical acts can't be undone.

This is relatively easy to fix.

If the teachers and students use this incident to teach from, a peer mediation group could be started to address this and other disputes so everyone benefits from correction and mutual solutions that restore good faith relations instead of tearing them down !
It's not an abuse of free speech. No mediation needed. The university administration should be told in no uncertain terms to fuck off.

---------------------------------------------------- young , college students are young adults . I remember when i was 18 - 20 , also remember when i was 12 - 15 . Anyway , i think that these offspring of millenials are stupid rather than being easily manipulated because they are young Mac !!
I do remember my time in college (okay, true, through the drug- and beer-soaked haze) and I thought I had it all figured out too. Anyone who disagreed with me was stupid, me and my liberal friends had all the answers, and we didn't want to hear from the other side. 'Cuz they were stupid 'n stuff.

And then you grow up. Fortunately I had an incredible journalism professor who taught us to be curious and look at every angle.

Last edited:

You really don't even examine your own thinking.

You always show an example of 2, or 10, or 100 people, then say all of them everywhere are like that

You always show an example of 2, or 10, or 100 people, then say all of them everywhere are like that
Where did I say that?

I do remember my time in college (through the drug- and beer-soaked haze) and I thought I had it all figured out too. Anyone who disagreed with me was stupid, me and my liberal friends had all the answers, and we didn't want to hear from the other side. 'Cuz they were stupid 'n stuff.

And then you grow up. Fortunately I had an incredible journalism professor who taught us to be curious and look at every angle.
--------------------------------------------------- yeah , and my Dad and Uncles were storming nazi and jap held strongholds , caves , dugouts and beaches at 18 years of age Mac . There is something wrong with these college kids that were mostly raised by [assumed] millenial parents Mac .

Where did I say that?
When you said "The leftturds have jumped the shark and lost all resemblance to rational people.".....I'm pretty sure you think all Democrats are leftturds right?

Where did I say that?
When you said "The leftturds have jumped the shark and lost all resemblance to rational people.".....I'm pretty sure you think all Democrats are leftturds right?
Yes. Do you suppose the people who perpetrated this offense against common sense were Republicans?

Where did I say that?
-------------------------------------------------------- yep they are , especially the dem lefturds that voted for 'illary' TMedia .

Forum List

Back