Student’s Reaction to Trump Win: ‘Suck It Up, Pussies.’ Police Are Investigating This Hate Crime.

Get this: A college invited students to express their feelings about the election via Post-it note. One student wrote "Suck it up, Pussies, and now the police are investigating it as a hate crime. A non threatening comment that was was invited by the university administration is being treated as a hate crime! The leftturds have jumped the shark and lost all resemblance to rational people.

At Edgewood College, police are investigating a post-it-note that was deemed a "hate crime" by college officials.

The post-it-note says "Suck it up, pussies!" Whoever wrote it also drew a winking, tongue-out smiley face, like this:

The message is evidently one student's response to the Madison, Wisconsin, college's overwhelming dejection following Donald Trump's election to the presidency.

College Vice President Tony Chambers sent a letter to campus condemning this "act of cowardly hatred" and "intimidation." He wrote:

A group of cross-functional college staff representing campus security, student conduct, human resources, Title IX enforcement, and diversity and inclusion measures convened Tuesday morning to discuss how to address the hateful message. This group determined that the message constituted a Hate Crime…
College officials informed the Madison police, and now the cops are investigating.

(Excerpt) Read more at reason.com ...
You really don't even examine your own thinking.

You always show an example of 2, or 10, or 100 people, then say all of them everywhere are like that
Where did I say that?
When you said "The leftturds have jumped the shark and lost all resemblance to rational people.".....I'm pretty sure you think all Democrats are leftturds right?
Yes. Do you suppose the people who perpetrated this offense against common sense were Republicans?
Really?

What.....
Adult beverages already?

Get this: A college invited students to express their feelings about the election via Post-it note. One student wrote "Suck it up, Pussies, and now the police are investigating it as a hate crime. A non threatening comment that was was invited by the university administration is being treated as a hate crime! The leftturds have jumped the shark and lost all resemblance to rational people.

At Edgewood College, police are investigating a post-it-note that was deemed a "hate crime" by college officials.

The post-it-note says "Suck it up, pussies!" Whoever wrote it also drew a winking, tongue-out smiley face, like this:

The message is evidently one student's response to the Madison, Wisconsin, college's overwhelming dejection following Donald Trump's election to the presidency.

College Vice President Tony Chambers sent a letter to campus condemning this "act of cowardly hatred" and "intimidation." He wrote:

A group of cross-functional college staff representing campus security, student conduct, human resources, Title IX enforcement, and diversity and inclusion measures convened Tuesday morning to discuss how to address the hateful message. This group determined that the message constituted a Hate Crime…
College officials informed the Madison police, and now the cops are investigating.

(Excerpt) Read more at reason.com ...
You really don't even examine your own thinking.

You always show an example of 2, or 10, or 100 people, then say all of them everywhere are like that
Where did I say that?
When you said "The leftturds have jumped the shark and lost all resemblance to rational people.".....I'm pretty sure you think all Democrats are leftturds right?
-------------------------------------------------------- yep they are , especially the dem lefturds that voted for 'illary' TMedia .
I didn't vote for Hillary, and I certainly don't depend on MSNBC or CNN to formulate my opinions.

On the other hand I hate Fox News, Drudge, and Breitbart, just as much

democrats though are generally enemies of the American people though . One example of why dems are enemies is that dems generally push for gun control TMedia !!

You people dig up the weirdest, most obscure stories

:cuckoo:
Liberals NEVER do that, though. Funny that .
Not even close to the clip that you guys do. Breitbart and other conservative opinion blogs seem to hire people full time to dig up any local story they can find that can somehow be spun to create national outrage. Nobody has ever heard or cared about tiny, insignificant Edgewood College, but right now it is plastered all over conservative social media.

Guess what? I Realize neocons buy some weird shit. But it still dosen't excuse Liberals group think, blowing off facts that contradicts them. Not in a million years.

Guess what? I Realize neocons buy some weird shit. But it still dosen't excuse Liberals group think blowing off facts that contradicts them Not in a million years.
Almost all of the "facts" you people present is weird shit that you bought

This is the problem with teaching our kids this rot.

Once they get away from the confines of academia, they don't know how to handle people who do not agree with them on everything, and people who do not hand out participation ribbons.

Not even close to the clip that you guys do. Breitbart and other conservative opinion blogs seem to hire people full time to dig up any local story they can find that can somehow be spun to create national outrage. Nobody has ever heard or cared about tiny, insignificant Edgewood College, but right now it is plastered all over conservative social media.
----------------------------------------------------- its an important story , America is made up of millions of these little Edgewoods and other locations where you lib , lefties work your ways simply because they are tiny little locations . You people are nefarious leftist enemies and you need to be watched and your works need to be reported on all the time OldSchool .

Nazi fighter? What a bunch of bombast. Liberals are becoming the new face of fascism, you people scare me. We HAVE TO THINK THE SAME? Or what? We are the bad guys. Really? Is what liberalism has become? Either or? Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Forum List

Back