Students returning to school after shooting,who protest guns,surrounded by men with guns, AR-15s....

Never heard of Billy the Kid I guess.
I have. He killed several people in the Lincoln County War. New York news papers glamorized him and made him out to be way more than he was.

Why is he relevant? What does a mobster-esque war have to do with a polite society.

C'mon, man.

Never heard of Billy the Kid I guess.
I have. He killed several people in the Lincoln County War. New York news papers glamorized him and made him out to be way more than he was.

Why is he relevant? What does a mobster-esque war have to do with a polite society.

C'mon, man.
Billy the Kid was criminal dude. This was back when everyone had a gun.

Billy the Kid was criminal dude. This was back when everyone had a gun.
Just because it was "back when everyone had a gun" doesn't mean it was the norm. The Lincoln County War was a rare occurrence. I was literally a damn war. Of course there were lots of killings.

Gun-fighting was VERY rare, and only seemed like a common occurrence, because media hyped it up to sell papers....just like today.

Those kids live in a dangerous country that they had no part in making. Its a bit sad that gun nuts cannot show them some consideration.
They were protected when multiple guns showed up. Explain that.
There were multiple guns already there cowering outside.

It’s why teachers want guns to protect the children since the government will not.
Thats not what the teachers unions say.

Maybe the unions should listen to the rank and file:

Hundreds of Ohio teachers sign up for free concealed weapons class - CNN

Mark

Those kids live in a dangerous country that they had no part in making. Its a bit sad that gun nuts cannot show them some consideration.
If it were not for the "gun nuts" it would be a much more dangerous country
Thats not what countries with bans on guns say.

Thats what they say? Russia has very strict gun control laws, yet their murder rate is much more than ours. Its almost impossible to get a gun in Japan, but they commit suicide at a greater rate than we do.

Mark

It’s why teachers want guns to protect the children since the government will not.

Mark
They did listen to the rank and file. Are you saying Ohio only has a hundred teachers?

Thats what they say? Russia has very strict gun control laws, yet their murder rate is much more than ours. Its almost impossible to get a gun in Japan, but they commit suicide at a greater rate than we do.

Mark
Russia is filled with white savages and they are genetically inclined to be criminals. Its not surprising. Committing suicide is not the same as shooting up a school. Typically suicide only involves one person.

Like Mexico and El Salvador, the most violent nations not at war?

Or did you mean the gun confiscations in Cambodia prior to 1974, Germany 1938, Russia 1917, China 1947?
You sound like an idiot. Neither El Salvador nor Mexico have a gun ban.

Guns aren't banned in Mexico, but they have strict gun laws

Gun laws in Mexico - Wikipedia

From the link:

Under these two articles, private citizens are generally restricted to semi-automatic handguns or revolvers of a caliber no greater than .380 (for home defense),[28] rifles no greater than .22, and shotguns no greater than 12 gauge (hunting and shooting when a member of a club). Anything bigger than those calibers is considered for exclusive use of the military and strictly forbidden for civilian possession, as defined by Article 11 of the Federal Law of Firearms and Explosives.

Seems pretty restrictive to me, and yet the murder rate in Mexico is over 3 times that of the US.

Mark

Russia is filled with white savages and they are genetically inclined to be criminals.
:lol:

Those filthy white boys!!!

:lmao:

:beer:

But, it is true that Jesus was black, and Jesus was (allegedly) the Prince of Peace, and, therefore, black is the color of God. I am not backing down from that. The evidence is very compelling.

So, you may have a point. Whitey is violent. Black is Jesus.
:dunno:

Like Mexico and El Salvador, the most violent nations not at war?

Or did you mean the gun confiscations in Cambodia prior to 1974, Germany 1938, Russia 1917, China 1947?
You sound like an idiot. Neither El Salvador nor Mexico have a gun ban.

Guns aren't banned in Mexico, but they have strict gun laws

Gun laws in Mexico - Wikipedia

From the link:

Under these two articles, private citizens are generally restricted to semi-automatic handguns or revolvers of a caliber no greater than .380 (for home defense),[28] rifles no greater than .22, and shotguns no greater than 12 gauge (hunting and shooting when a member of a club). Anything bigger than those calibers is considered for exclusive use of the military and strictly forbidden for civilian possession, as defined by Article 11 of the Federal Law of Firearms and Explosives.

Seems pretty restrictive to me, and yet the murder rate in Mexico is over 3 times that of the US.

Mark
That tends to happen when your biggest money making industry is illegal drugs like in Russia and Mexico.

Mark
They did listen to the rank and file. Are you saying Ohio only has a hundred teachers?

It was 300. And the reason it was 300 was because the police dept. cut off class registration at 300. It appears that the official stance of the union does not match the views of the teachers.

Mark

Mark

It was 300. And the reason it was 300 was because the police dept. cut off class registration at 300. It appears that the official stance of the union does not match the views of the teachers.

Mark
So youre saying Ohio only has 300 teachers?

Dont call me a mark again.

Mark
Russia is filled with white savages and they are genetically inclined to be criminals. Its not surprising. Committing suicide is not the same as shooting up a school. Typically suicide only involves one person.

But...but it seems the consensus here is that if guns are removed, that Americans will quit killing each other, and themselves. Yet it is clear that it hasn't worked elsewhere.

Mark

Yep.....for all the anti gunners who say they don't want armed guards at schools...the kids at the high school returned today...surrounded by cops.......many armed with AR-15 civilian rifles...

Florida school shooting survivors mark first day back - CNN

Hugs, tears and police: High school reopens after shooting

Some of the officers carried military-style rifles, and Superintendent Robert Runcie said the police presence would continue for the remainder of the school year. The heavy arms rattled some students.
You people are so illogical. No one has a problem with law enforcement and military having these weapons. The problem is them being in the hands of private citizens.

Increasing scrutiny of the mental health of gun buyers will not work. You simply cannot monitor the mental health of everyone in the country.

Keeping these weapons out of the hands of private citizens is the issue.

Mark

Mark

You claim that the teachers don't want guns in school, and yet in one area, the sign up was practically a deluge.

Believe what you must.

Mark

Mark

Mark

You claim that the teachers don't want guns in school, and yet in one area, the sign up was practically a deluge.

Believe what you must.

Mark
300 people in the entire state is a deluge?.....Uuuummm OK.

There is no policy for teachers to be armed liar. You must be lying about the democrat that shot his gun in school today.
Let me guess. This dem was a teacher?
------------------------------------- THINK so , i THINK that he is a lefty dem , drama queen history Teacher as i first SPECULATED Ace .
and you guys think these guys should be armed huh? OK.
In 1974 Palestinians murdered 31 and wounded 75 in a school.

Israel initiated some teachers and guards to be armed.

Since 1974 Palestinians have tried to murder kids in schools twice.

Both ended quickly with the terrorists shot dead.

Almost every mass murderer is stopped by a gun.
Almost every mass murder is actually caused by a gun.

The Columbine killers used guns. They tried to use bombs to, but they weren't as successful with them. I wonder how much more planning they would have done had guns not been available to them? Maybe they would have been better bomb makers. I read a story some time ago that a bomb that didn't detonate in one of the main area's would have killed a couple hundred kids if the bomb had went off.

Maybe we should thank God they had guns.

Mark

Forum List

Back