Students returning to school after shooting,who protest guns,surrounded by men with guns, AR-15s....

So two weeks after they watch their friends get shot up these kids return to school. And to enable them to do so the authorities have to turn the area into a militarised zone.
I dont expect the whackos on here to give it much thought but those kids will be looking at this and wondering what sort of world you have created for them.
They can do better.
The gun nutters think militarized zones are heaven on earth.

So two weeks after they watch their friends get shot up these kids return to school. And to enable them to do so the authorities have to turn the area into a militarised zone.
I dont expect the whackos on here to give it much thought but those kids will be looking at this and wondering what sort of world you have created for them.
They can do better.
All atheists and Democrats should be banned from gun ownership. 95% of violent crime would be solved.

Those kids live in a dangerous country that they had no part in making. Its a bit sad that gun nuts cannot show them some consideration.
They were protected when multiple guns showed up. Explain that.
There were multiple guns already there cowering outside.

It’s why teachers want guns to protect the children since the government will not.
Thats not what the teachers unions say.
Its a placebo policy. Trump probably heard it on a phone in while he was having a bath. Turning schools into military compounds is a sign that change is needed. Most people seem to understand that.

Those kids live in a dangerous country that they had no part in making. Its a bit sad that gun nuts cannot show them some consideration.

It’s why teachers want guns to protect the children since the government will not.
Yes, the benefits of that policy were on show today.
There is no policy for teachers to be armed liar. You must be lying about the democrat that shot his gun in school today.

If it were not for the "gun nuts" it would be a much more dangerous country
Thats not what countries with bans on guns say.
Like Mexico and El Salvador, the most violent nations not at war?

Or did you mean the gun confiscations in Cambodia prior to 1974, Germany 1938, Russia 1917, China 1947?
You sound like an idiot. Neither El Salvador nor Mexico have a gun ban.

There is no policy for teachers to be armed liar. You must be lying about the democrat that shot his gun in school today.
Let me guess. This dem was a teacher?

Or did you mean the gun confiscations in Cambodia prior to 1974, Germany 1938, Russia 1917, China 1947?
You sound like an idiot. Mexico doesnt have a gun ban.
Very tight gun controls.

Yet more violent than Iraq.

----------------------------------------------- and off topic and ancient history but if it wasn't for Gun Nuts and Guns we Americans would all be 'brit' subjects like Tommy . -------- think about that , justa comment !!

Very tight gun controls.

Very tight gun controls are not bans you idiot. The wording should have given you a clue.

Very tight gun controls.

Very tight gun controls are not bans you idiot. The wording should have given you a clue.
They should ban cocaine too.

Yet despite none is produced in the US tons of it exists on our streets.

Apparently the school repairs consisted of replacing the original glass and door locks. There were no safety locks fitted or bullet proof glass. Mental !!

Very tight gun controls.

They should ban murder and child molestation too.

------------------------------------- THINK so , i THINK that he is a lefty dem , drama queen history Teacher as i first SPECULATED Ace .

------------------------------------- THINK so , i THINK that he is a lefty dem , drama queen history Teacher as i first SPECULATED Ace .
and you guys think these guys should be armed huh? OK.

Very tight gun controls.

Good idea. That’ll solve everything.

--------------------------- sure , some should and those that can't be trusted shouldn't be teachers Ace .

Very tight gun controls.

Good idea. That’ll solve everything.
Well not really. If someone is murdered and there is no law against it then no one has to go to prison right?

In 1974 Palestinians murdered 31 and wounded 75 in a school.

Israel initiated some teachers and guards to be armed.

Since 1974 Palestinians have tried to murder kids in schools twice.

Both ended quickly with the terrorists shot dead.

Almost every mass murderer is stopped by a gun.

--------------------------- sure , some should and those that can't be trusted shouldn't be teachers Ace .
Who judges that since its not an exact science? The same guys letting nutcases get guns now?

In 1974 Palestinians murdered 31 and wounded 75 in a school.

Israel initiated some teachers and guards to be armed.

Since 1974 Palestinians have tried to murder kids in schools twice.

Both ended quickly with the terrorists shot dead.

Almost every mass murderer is stopped by a gun.
You do realize Israel is basically at war with a known enemy right? Why would you make a retarded comparison like that?

Forum List

Back