Students returning to school after shooting,who protest guns,surrounded by men with guns, AR-15s....

Students returning to school after shooting,who protest guns,surrounded by men with guns, AR-15s....

Well Dotard - As long as it's only MEN with guns, they all should be just fine! :rolleyes-41:

There is no policy for teachers to be armed liar. You must be lying about the democrat that shot his gun in school today.
Let me guess. This dem was a teacher?
------------------------------------- THINK so , i THINK that he is a lefty dem , drama queen history Teacher as i first SPECULATED Ace .
and you guys think these guys should be armed huh? OK.
--------------------------- sure , some should and those that can't be trusted shouldn't be teachers Ace .
Who judges that since its not an exact science? The same guys letting nutcases get guns now?
----------------------------------------- life is full of chances and choices and no Guarentees so those in charge do the best that they can and then they should be held responsible Ace . But this teacher , i SPECULATE that he did his DRAMA as a way to influence the gun issue Ace .

There is no policy for teachers to be armed liar. You must be lying about the democrat that shot his gun in school today.
------------------------------------- THINK so , i THINK that he is a lefty dem , drama queen history Teacher as i first SPECULATED Ace .
In 1974 Palestinians murdered 31 and wounded 75 in a school.

Israel initiated some teachers and guards to be armed.

Since 1974 Palestinians have tried to murder kids in schools twice.

Both ended quickly with the terrorists shot dead.

Almost every mass murderer is stopped by a gun.
You do realize Israel is basically at war with a known enemy right? Why would you make a retarded comparison like that?
Protecting children is universal, shitforbrains.

You do realize Israel is basically at war with a known enemy right? Why would you make a retarded comparison like that?
Protecting children is universal, shitforbrains.
No dipshit. Different environments call for different levels and techniques for protection.

Yes, the benefits of that policy were on show today.

Almost every mass murder is actually caused by a gun.

Yep.....for all the anti gunners who say they don't want armed guards at schools...the kids at the high school returned today...surrounded by cops.......many armed with AR-15 civilian rifles...

Florida school shooting survivors mark first day back - CNN
Was that their decision ?

Democrats control that county.....they made the decision...

the governor is a republican
Shitforbrains thinks governors control county sheriffs.

Wrong.

Yep.....for all the anti gunners who say they don't want armed guards at schools...the kids at the high school returned today...surrounded by cops.......many armed with AR-15 civilian rifles...

So why is the Florida governor (Scott) getting shit for not suspending Israel you moron?

"Florida Speaker of the House Richard Corcoran and dozens of lawmakers have called on Scott to suspend Israel for "incompetence and dereliction of duty." Scott didn't say in his statement that he would suspend Israel, but said he will continue to review the matter. "

Those kids live in a dangerous country that they had no part in making. Its a bit sad that gun nuts cannot show them some consideration.
They were protected when multiple guns showed up. Explain that.
There were multiple guns already there cowering outside.

It’s why teachers want guns to protect the children since the government will not.
Thats not what the teachers unions say.

Teachers unions don't care about children, they care about union dues...

I can smell your lying stink from here.

Those kids live in a dangerous country that they had no part in making. Its a bit sad that gun nuts cannot show them some consideration.
They were protected when multiple guns showed up. Explain that.

It’s why teachers want guns to protect the children since the government will not.
Thats not what the teachers unions say.

Teachers unions don't care about children, they care about union dues...
Doesnt change the fact they are against packing heat in class.

So two weeks after they watch their friends get shot up these kids return to school. And to enable them to do so the authorities have to turn the area into a militarised zone.
I dont expect the whackos on here to give it much thought but those kids will be looking at this and wondering what sort of world you have created for them.
They can do better.

Dip shit........gun crime is going up in Britain.....all over your country....you almost had 2 school shootings in the last few years, that were only stopped by dumb luck.....that is an increase...after you banned guns.....

You guys have been living on luck for so long, when it ends you are not going to know how to deal with it...

So two weeks after they watch their friends get shot up these kids return to school. And to enable them to do so the authorities have to turn the area into a militarised zone.
I dont expect the whackos on here to give it much thought but those kids will be looking at this and wondering what sort of world you have created for them.
They can do better.

Dip shit........gun crime is going up in Britain.....all over your country....you almost had 2 school shootings in the last few years, that were only stopped by dumb luck.....that is an increase...after you banned guns.....

You guys have been living on luck for so long, when it ends you are not going to know how to deal with it...
We need some luck like the countries that ban guns have.

The county is run by democrats....they instituted a policy that kept the cops from arresting violent students.....like the shooter. Arresting him likely would have prevented him from getting those guns......they took obama's money, instituted his policy to not arrest students.....and the shooter wasn't flagged when he bought the gun...

Yep liberal liars don't want to hear that the sheriff is the elected office in each county that holds the most power, and can literally do what they want, within the law.

They can do better.

We need some luck like the countries that ban guns have.

You mean the ones where gun crime is going up.....

Our gun crime rate is going down...our kids are safer now than they were in the 90s...as more Americans own and carry guns...

The facts....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...
-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Schools are safer than they were in the 90s, and school shootings are not more common than they used to be, researchers say

Their research also finds that shooting incidents involving students have been declining since the 1990s.

------

Four times the number of children were killed in schools in the early 1990s than today, Fox said.

“There is not an epidemic of school shootings,” he said, adding that more kids are killed each year from pool drownings or bicycle accidents. There are around 55 million school children in the United States, and on average over the past 25 years, about 10 students per year were killed by gunfire at school, according to Fox and Fridel’s research.

They can do better.

And it will serve them right....IMO they will be over ran with muslims and all that it involves...

Forum List

Back