Study: 80 percent of men are below average in looks according to women

You can erect bookshelves?

I need someone to go to the rubbish tip.
I have had my work appear in architectural digest and other such design magazines and had clients you have heard of. I was once one of the most sought after installers in Palm Beach and worked for a lot of high-end decorators. Now I just build beach houses but I still do some furniture and wood carving on the side.

I've never dated a 10, but I did have a threesome with two fives one time.

I count that as a win! :biggrin:

Personally, I go for intellect and personality before I go for looks.

If I were a narcissist, then yeah........I'd just go for looks, simply to bag 'em and tag 'em.
But that's not the kind of person I am.

And unfortunately, I've yet to come across another person that bases intellect and personality over looks.
So, I gave up a long time ago. And I'm just happy being alone now, not having to deal with all that bullshit.
Oh they are out there. Ya ain't gunna find them online though

Men and women are becoming more independent and there's less of a need for them to have a partner. Independence is on the rise. That's just the way it is and it's not a bad thing.

Personally, I go for intellect and personality before I go for looks.

If I were a narcissist, then yeah........I'd just go for looks, simply to bag 'em and tag 'em.
But that's not the kind of person I am.

And unfortunately, I've yet to come across another person that bases intellect and personality over looks.
So, I gave up a long time ago. And I'm just happy being alone now, not having to deal with all that bullshit.
I must be the worst kind of narcissist. I am only attracted to beautiful women, not 'cute' or 'pretty', but beautiful (although I have made exceptions for women who were very sexy). :p

"Beautiful people" operate on whole different level when it comes to dating.

Men and women are becoming more independent and there's less of a need for them to have a partner. Independence is on the rise. That's just the way it is and it's not a bad thing.
So goodbye to our society.....and btw the daughter is finding out having someone to count on matters......I'm not going to walk your dog all the time when youre gone.....and when ya have an emergency where help is needed right away ...simply not possible all the time especially when youre hrs away......Good luck in old age too. People need people.......

No, it was like this WAY before social media came along.
In fact, it was like this WAY before computers came along!!!

Men may want looks, but women want money and possessions!!

A "hot bod" may be important to a man, but money and status are what women look for.
Yeah, maybe they marry the old, fat rich guy, but they’re still fucking the not-so-rich younger muscular guys.

Plus, by definition, it’s impossible for 80% of men to be “below average”

Guys, unless you are really hot (like me) you are probably better off not wasting your time on Tinder

That kinda goes to show how delusional, and narcissistic today's women have become. It's mathematically impossible for 80% of men to be below average in looks. No wonder they almost single handedly keep the antidepressant market in business, and die alone, save for their cats...

Forum List

Back