🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Study: Clinton ran one of worst campaigns in years

Who knew alienating and calling half the country deplorables was a bad idea! LOL

Its funny that she lost, after all the left's boasting and smug talk about Trump, he up and spanks them on election night funniest damn thing I ever. :laugh:

For all of the leftist scums' whining and bitching about how terrible Trump is, their nominee still lost to him. THAT is pretty damn pathetic.

It would have been a pretty good campaign if it wasn't for foreign and domestic sabotage by Putin and the FBI. I mean, even with that she still beat Trump by 3,000,000 votes.

Study: Hillary Clinton ran one of the worst campaigns in years

She was the anointed one! She was queen! It was her turn! She didn't have to run a decent campaign!

It was pretty bad.

But, she still would've beaten Trump without an assist from Comey.

What's that tell ya?
So Comey forced all those workers in Michigan,Pennsylvania,Wisconsin to not vote for Clinton? Interesting!
It would have been a pretty good campaign if it wasn't for foreign and domestic sabotage by Putin and the FBI. I mean, even with that she still beat Trump by 3,000,000 votes.
Sorry snowflake as I have said before New York and California do NOT get to be the only states that elect our president. :)

So Comey forced all those workers in Michigan,Pennsylvania,Wisconsin to not vote for Clinton? Interesting!

His treasonous letter 4 days before the election certainly helped with many Hillary voters staying home, and some on the ledge deciding to vote for the orange racist. And still... -3,000,000 votes

Sorry snowflake as I have said before New York and California do NOT get to be the only states that elect our president. :)

Duh. Are you dumb? You don't know there are 48 other states? :cuckoo:
I see we have a failure on your part with comprehension.
I think not. You seem to think California and New York alone are enough to be Trump by 3,000,000 votes. That's a whole new level of stupid.

Clinton did not just run a horrific campaign - she was the worst Presidential candidate in US history.

Will the left ever be honest and just admit she sucked? I mean, goddamn people..

Forum List

Back