Study: Only 36% of Americans know where N. Korea is on a map

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
According to a survey by the New York Times, only just over a third of Americans actually know where North Korea is, despite it being constantly in the news and its ongoing hostilities toward the US.
More Republicans correctly pinpointed the nation, disagree with military action

Study: Only 36% Of Americans Know Where North Korea Is On A Map
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No surprise there. Half the clowns in this Country don't know who George Washington is, Who Obama's VP was, they don't even know who Hitler was and these are the same goons going around calling others Nazis lmfao. Yeah the IQ levels have dropped.

According to a survey by the New York Times, only just over a third of Americans actually know where North Korea is, despite it being constantly in the news and its ongoing hostilities toward the US.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No surprise there. Half the clowns in this Country don't know who George Washington is, Who Obama's VP was, they don't even know who Hitler was and these are the same goons going around calling others Nazis lmfao. Yeah the IQ levels have dropped.
What's the big deal? Apparently the commander of the Carl Vinson didn't know where it was either. LOL

What's the big deal? Apparently the commander of the Carl Vinson didn't know where it was either. LOL
Big deal is your high price education system is crap

I think what it shows is how many people are ignoring the news. I still couldn't tell you which is Montana -- one of those square states, isn't it? Since I don't live out there all I know is, it's west of the Mississippi and cold, so probably near Canada. Does it really matter?

And they don't kn

And they don't know that we sold North Korea nuclear reactors a mere two years before we placed them on an "axis of evil" list, sold from a company Rumsfeld had once sat on the board of directors of, under an utterly bipartisan plan initiated under Clinton, wrapped up under Bush, or that the US provided US taxpayer funding to assist North Korea in completion of the deal.

But keep tuned to your corporate state media, I'm sure they'll alert you.

Last edited:

I think what it shows is how many people are ignoring the news. I still couldn't tell you which is Montana -- one of those square states, isn't it? Since I don't live out there all I know is, it's west of the Mississippi and cold, so probably near Canada. Does it really matter?
Yes it matters, likely if you dont know the easy stuff how many know rudimentary US history and involvement in the region.

I know that North Korea is far enough away that they pose no threat to the USA.

Haha, this is why Trump sent his carrier to Australia.

More like this is why we have idiots named ANTIFA, BLM, Trump haters .......................and Most Trump haters can't even answer why they hate him other than 1. What they heard online, 2. What their friends told them, 3. because they saw it on MSM headlines, FB headlines never having any idea that sites like Google, Twitter, FB have pushed only the Negative articles on Trump .........................

Study: Only 36% of Americans know where N. Korea is on a map
Did the study note how many of them, were they shown a map could read it and find N. Korea on it? I wonder whether the percentage would be appreciably higher? My guess is that it would not be.

Yes it matters, likely if you dont know the easy stuff how many know rudimentary US history and involvement in the region.
Well, I'll rush to find Montana then. Since I know who George Washington was, I guess I should have the matched set.

More like this is why we have idiots named ANTIFA, BLM, Trump haters .......................and Most Trump haters can't even answer why they hate him other than 1. What they heard online, 2. What their friends told them, 3. because they saw it on MSM headlines, FB headlines never having any idea that sites like Google, Twitter, FB have pushed only the Negative articles on Trump .........................
LOL. You think only Democrats can't find North Korea on a map? PLEEEZZZ don't be so silly.

I know that North Korea is far enough away that they pose no threat to the USA.
The last two years of the Korean war american pilots were telling the war profiteers there was nothing left standing to bomb, they were told to drop anyway. The North Koreans recall, we do not.

LOL. You think only Democrats can't find North Korea on a map? PLEEEZZZ don't be so silly.

Democrats are fkn stupid as fk.................=) ( NOT ALL ) just most and they are often in these bs groups too.

Well, I'll rush to find Montana then. Since I know who George Washington was, I guess I should have the matched set.
Cant help your education was as poor as theirs......and dems always try to claim how much smarter they are.....you're blowing their cover

Forum List

Back