Study: People who wseriously worry about the environment suffer from a psycholoigical imbalance.

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Abstract
Qualifications such as “global warming hysteria” and “energy policy schizophrenia” put forward by some climate change skeptics, usually outside the academic arena, may suggest that people who seriously worry about the environment suffer from psychological imbalance.

.............It can thus be safely concluded that the study had sufficient statistical power to identify a significant relationship between habitual ecological worrying and pathological worry...

“My Worries Are Rational, Climate Change Is Not”: Habitual Ecological Worrying Is an Adaptive Response

In other words..........these people are mental cases as Ive been suggesting for 2 decades!!:coffee:

As if we already didn't know!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

A cognitive model of pathological worry

Yep..................fucking k00ks!!!:spinner:

Also puts into perspective what all the polls say........that nobody in America is worrying about climate change........maybe 1-2%. Non-k00ks have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many concrete problems staring them in the face to be worried about the fallout from some theory.:deal:

Study: People who wseriously worry about the environment suffer from a psycholoigical imbalance.

And I've noticed they use tons and tons of goofy-ass emoticons and create endless hissyfit posts about shit nobody brought up in the first place.

---- "s0n".

/thread

And I've noticed they use tons and tons of goofy-ass emoticons and create endless hissyfit posts about shit nobody brought up in the first place.

---- "s0n".

/thread

"Hissyfit"?

All I do in this forum is laugh my balls off 100% of the time. Find me one angry miserable tirade post like you see from the progressives s0n!!!

Good luck with that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2up:

QED.

And thanks, I forgot to mention the endless stream of exclamation points.

--- "s0n".

Forum List

Back