Stung by tariff threat, Mexico insists it does not want a fight with Trump

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
That's right. Trump wins again!! :113:

"President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, clearly determined to avoid an economic war with his country’s most important trading partner, did not announce any retaliatory measures against the United States and appeared to be doing everything in his power to persuade Trump to change his mind. U.S. tariffs would exacerbate a difficult economic situation for Lopez Obrador, who already faces a weak peso and sluggish growth."

So much winning!!!! Mexico will pay for the wall. One way or the other.

"President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, clearly determined to avoid an economic war with his country’s most important trading partner, did not announce any retaliatory measures against the United States and appeared to be doing everything in his power to persuade Trump to change his mind. U.S. tariffs would exacerbate a difficult economic situation for Lopez Obrador, who already faces a weak peso and sluggish growth."

Dumbfuck pays more for products, thinks he's "winning".

Dumbf••• pays more for products, thinks he's "winning".

61602105_2577429865648689_3498971510859628544_n.jpg

Mexican Gov't is stuck between Trump and the cartels.
They usually do the cartels bidding, unless a given drug lord falls out of favor.

Too bad, because I WANT a fight with that despicable, drug-cartel-run, murder-saturated failed nation of savages, Mexico. That nation of pigs has spent nearly 200 years as a parasite sucking money out of us while cursing our very existence at the same time (which is my exact same problem with the parasite continent of Zerope). I WANT that country punished and ravaged for what they've done.

Unless we pay 100 billion more a year, we will be at a net gain because we don't have to take care of the illegals.

Mark

Too bad, because I WANT a fight with that despicable, drug-cartel-run, murder-saturated failed nation of savages, Mexico. That nation of pigs has spent nearly 200 years as a parasite sucking money out of us while cursing our very existence at the same time (which is my exact same problem with the parasite continent of Zerope). I WANT that country punished and ravaged for what they've done.

It's put up or shut up time for Mexico.
Go Trump!!!

---------------------------- i'd also like some of the same please , squash those mexicans and 'otm' is my opinion WillM .

i just caution that --- no counting chickens [winnings] till the chickens are hatched and Money Grubbers in the USA are really crying , whining and howling .

Mexico does need to contain them from entering their own country.
Mexico can't afford to keep them.

Unless we pay 100 billion more a year, we will be at a net gain because we don't have to take care of the illegals.

Mark

Sorry, buddy, we will always have undocumented immigrants because our economy can't function without them.

So, seal your side of the Border, and the reason for the fight goes away BAM. like that.

Hey, Mormon Shithead... I worry more about your fucking cult than theirs.

But we are talking about 350 BILLION in trade. Not just avacados. We are talking about a struggling American manufacturing sector having to pay more for parts.

But again, dumbfuck pays more for products, has no effect on crime at all, and thinks he's winning.
It will also bring some of those factories back, so continue on with your Trump hating. If it was reported that Trump thought about tariffs on Mexico and he decided against it. You would be saying, why didn't he implement the tariffs.

Mexico is paying for the wall now.

Mexico will pay one way or the other. Stop with the juvenile name calling.
Tell your fat assed orange buddy to quit name calling. Just how fucking stupid are you. You vote for a man that calls everyone names & then pretend it offends you? Fuck you.

Mexico is paying for the wall now.
Nope. US Corporations & US Citizens will pay more.

The most ridiculous part is Mexico would love to work with us on this problem as they have in the past.,
'
But some fat assed orange asshat blamed the Mexican government of sending these rapist & murdering Mexicans to the US. Threatened to make Mexico pay for Trump's stupid wall. He has insulted exicoi over & over.

The fact is this.

TRUMP DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO FIX THE BORDER CRISIS. Si now he wants Mexico to do it for him.

And you assfucks think this is winning???

BTW, assfguck, We import 10% of our needed oil from Mexico. I hope you love paying more for gasoline.

Forum List

Back