STUNNING: Joe Biden’s Top Tweet after 4 Hrs has only 1,199 Retweets …President Trump’s First Truth.com Post After 1 Hr has over 42,000 Retweets

No one supports Biden-----his record number of votes is all bullshit---we can all see that he has no support.

You do realize that 1) The US has FPTP which leads to massive negative voting
2) That loads of people think Trump is a massive joke
3) People would vote for almost ANYONE who isn't Trump, right?

This just goes to show that Trump is loved and that people know he's the real duly elected president.

I'm seriously wondering why we should care? A president should be spending their time doing other things like running the country.

They have press people that can handle the rest.

It's like Hannity and Tfucker with their high ratings.

Old racist white conservatives LOVE to sit around in their recliners at night and cheer on those two fuck stains, while normal voting Americans are out doing American things.

Of course Fox has higher ratings, they run a CULT.

LOLLOOLLOLLOLOLLL

81,LOL,LOL
This ^^^^^ Old White Conservative was hollering tonight from his recliner.....
"Your damn right shawn and tuckums" "Those Damn (D) and Liberals are destroying this Country."

This retweeting and TV ratings are nice for talking points and CULT revenue, but in reality, it is truly nothing to be proud of. But shamefully you are.

Old racist white conservatives LOVE to sit around in their recliners at night and cheer on those two fuck stains, while normal voting Americans are out doing American things.

LOLLOOLLOLLOLOLLL

"Your damn right shawn and tuckums" "Those Damn (D) and Liberals are destroying this Country."

This retweeting and TV ratings are nice for talking points and CULT revenue, but in reality, it is truly nothing to be proud of. But shamefully you are.
Either you're a congenital liar or you've never actually met a conservative.

LOLLOOLLOLLOLOLLL

You talk about Hannity and Tucker a hell of a lot more than any conservative that I know of. So obviously you're the one who sits around in your recliner at night watching them. You're simply projecting.

It's weird, every time I point out my opinions or even facts about the RWI, I get accused of being a liar.

What am I lying about?
Racism is anathema to conservatism. Race doesn't even have a place in conservative ideology.

Forum List

Back