STUNNING: Joe Biden’s Top Tweet after 4 Hrs has only 1,199 Retweets …President Trump’s First Truth.com Post After 1 Hr has over 42,000 Retweets

Why do you clowns keep saying “proves there was voter fraud” when you have no evidence.
oh I know……… trump trained the Sheep in his Cult to keep crying fraud, fake news, and stolen election.
You sheep listen to trump, because you are weak minded sheep.
Some guy campaigns from his basement, get a record number of votes, and you lemming liberals believe it's really possible without voter fraud.

Some guy campaigns from his basement, get a record number of votes, and you lemming liberals believe it's really possible without voter fraud.
Haha, riiiight, Joe Biden stole a national election from his basement without leaving a shred of verifiable evidence. Serious question… are you mentally retarded?

Look at them both avoiding the topic to lay empty insults. Well done! You highlight exactly the type of mindless drones I’ve been talking about.
answer this very simple question Einstein .... who was a more competent leader in their 1st yr as POTUS Trump or Biden ? dont cop out like a sissy and say they are both terrible because their policies are polar opposites !

answer this very simple question Einstein .... who was a more competent leader in their 1st yr as POTUS Trump or Biden ? dont cop out like a sissy and say they are both terrible because their policies are polar opposites !
You said it right there. They are polar opposites. If you support right wing policy then you’ll say Trump. If you’re left wing then you’d say Biden. Both men were focused on very different issues. IMO I want the government to do as little as possible.

You said it right there. They are polar opposites. If you support right wing policy then you’ll say Trump. If you’re left wing then you’d say Biden. Both men were focused on very different issues. IMO I want the government to do as little as possible.
i agree with limited gov also .. but surely you could tell us who did a better job in the 1st 1yr or even better 1yr and a half of their presidency Trump or Biden ? i'll help you out a little ...Trumps leadership in 1st yr and a half in the WH was easily better for the average American than Bidens ! and so were his policies ..

i agree with limited gov also .. but surely you could tell us who did a better job in the 1st 1yr or even better 1yr and a half of their presidency Trump or Biden ? i'll help you out a little ...Trumps leadership in 1st yr and a half in the WH was easily better for the average American than Bidens ! and so were his policies ..
Bidens first year was in the heat of a world wide pandemic. Trumps was at the tail end of a decade long period of job growth and reduction of unemployment. You can’t really compare the two.

I think the damage that Trump did to this country simply through the lies and vitriol he spewed, is a disgrace and will last for decades.

Biden is doing the good ol boy politician thing. He don’t know which way is up. He isnt doing much which is just fine by me.

Yes they did Lenny. These people don’t ever want Donald Trump to hold public office again. They came out in records numbers to make sure he couldn’t sleaze his way into office again.

An election campaign is not an entertainment, Lenny. People don’t vote on which candidate is funnier or more entertaining. People vote for the candidate who is best qualified and more capable of doing the job.

Donald Trump has proven himself to be completely corrupt, incompetent and incapable of doing the job of President of the United States. The American people were not prepared to re-elect Trump regardless of who was running against him.

Biden is as responsible for the price going down as he had to do with the price going up.

That's not true. Biden getting a commitment from OPEC to increase production, has an LOT to do with the price going down. Trump told OPEC NOT to increase production in December 2020, even though he knew that would drive up prices. American oil companies can make more money.

That's not true. Biden getting a commitment from OPEC to increase production, has an LOT to do with the price going down. Trump told OPEC NOT to increase production in December 2020, even though he knew that would drive up prices. American oil companies can make more money.
BS, he had nothing to do with the lowering. The prediction was oil prices would peak mid-summer and then drop, Biden or no Biden, the prices were going to drop, just like the housing prices that are starting to drop, do you want to give Biden credit for that? lol!

You want to take credit for all the good but the bad isn't your fault, it was happenstance. You want credit, then take the blame as well.

You partisans are a pretty sad lot.

BS, he had nothing to do with the lowering. The prediction was oil prices would peak mid-summer and then drop, Biden or no Biden, the prices were going to drop, just like the housing prices that are starting to drop, do you want to give Biden credit for that? lol!

You want to take credit for all the good but the bad isn't your fault, it was happenstance. You want credit, then take the blame as well.

You partisans are a pretty sad lot.

The "prediction" was that price would continue to go up throughout the summer.

Here's one that predicts prices will drop by 50 cents a gallon by the end of the year:

Gas has already dropped more than 50 cents a gallon since this article came out. Gas prices always go up in summer when people go on holidays. This year, those prices are going down.

This is what OPEC was saying at the end of June:

Joe Biden went to OPEC and asked them to increase production. OPEC had previously refused to increase production, and after one visit by Joe Biden, we get this:

Normally a President doesn't have much to do with oil prices, but in this case, Biden is directly responsible for the current drops.

The "prediction" was that price would continue to go up throughout the summer.

Here's one that predicts prices will drop by 50 cents a gallon by the end of the year:

Gas has already dropped more than 50 cents a gallon since this article came out. Gas prices always go up in summer when people go on holidays. This year, those prices are going down.

This is what OPEC was saying at the end of June:

Joe Biden went to OPEC and asked them to increase production. OPEC had previously refused to increase production, and after one visit by Joe Biden, we get this:

Normally a President doesn't have much to do with oil prices, but in this case, Biden is directly responsible for the current drops.
Prices dropping? They were over $6 a gallon, and Biden has pricings soaring during the winter and that normally doesn't happen either. Biden did nothing and even his top advisers say that you can't predict fuel prices, spare us the partisan BS, if you want Biden to take credit for the fall, then he gets credit for the prices still being way too high. He gets credit for the stock market tanking; housing starts lowering and the upcoming recession.

This partisan BS that any President can significantly raise and lower prices is BS, why didn't Biden ask for OPEC to increase sooner?

Sorry, I don't credit or blame Biden for your silly games no matter how much you want to.

Forum List

Back