STUNNING: Joe Biden’s Top Tweet after 4 Hrs has only 1,199 Retweets …President Trump’s First Truth.com Post After 1 Hr has over 42,000 Retweets

says an idiot that that supports a party that thinks women have penises .
Hello Mr Random welcome to the conversation which has nothing to do with what some political party thinks. You did however see In black and white Mr Idiot say that Here means There, right?!

Last edited:
Yep, your here is my there, you said I was HERE referring to yourself, which is there with you. Dummfuk doesn't even understand basic English grammar.

Or is this just another innocent boy expression of your manlove for me?
I’m talking about this message board you dumb shit. We are both here posting political nonsense. Do you need me to come wipe your ass for you too?

If two people are in separate locations one is "here" while the other is, "there".
Aren’t you and I both HERE on USMB talking about some nonsense?

If we had Twitter accounts we could go THERE and talk about it as well.

still confused or do you get it now?

This just goes to show that Trump is loved and that people know he's the real duly elected president.

It simply shows the ignorance of the MAGA NaziCon Trump Cult. REMINDER: Trump's cult rallies didn't win him the election.

Aren’t you and I both HERE on USMB talking about some nonsense?

If we had Twitter accounts we could go THERE and talk about it as well.

still confused or do you get it now?
Look how quiet everybody got… what happened?

The Worthless Negro was a dumbass incompetent piece of shit and only you stupid uneducated asshole Moon Bats liked him. He was a disaster for this country and married to a transsexual.
Proving yet again ^^^* that racism is alive in the RepubliKKKan and KKKoncervative members of our Great Nation.

can you all visualize this old fuck Flash screaming at his TV.

Forum List

Back