Stupid bitch liberal professor says she will call 911 every time she sees ROTC practicing on campus

the next message to the school about what's going on;

OK DUMB FUCKS, WE ARE OVER DOING THIS ALERT SO STUPID FUCKING MORONS DON'T CALL THE COPS ON OUR LAW ABIDING STUDENTS.
THE STUDENTS YOU SEE EVERY FUCKING DAY WILL PRACTICE DEFENDING YOUR USELESS UNGRATEFUL ASSES TODAY.

NOW STFU.

ou mean she didn't know they were replicas? You would think a Liberal who you guys say is so smart would be able to do that.

Progress would be you actually keeping a job.

No, progress is getting rid of jobs that no longer benefit me personally... which I did last year.

But the point is, those replica guns the military uses realy do look just like the real thing at a distance. and after the shootings at VA Tech and Umpqua Community College, I'm hoping staff are being vigilant.

They got rid of you because they realized you were a mistake hiring but whatever makes you feel better.

Interesting how you chastise police when they react in the proper manner when someone is waving something at them that looks like the real thing at a distance.

I'd like to point out the students were not committing a crime and they were in their school rotc uniform which that leftist **** should have been able to recognise

but facts don't line up with leftist bullshit

Tamir wasn't committing a crime, either. they still shot him dead on sight. OH, yeah, and he was a 12 year old child.

Again, all she saw was camoflage uniforms you can pick up at any Army Surplus store.

so you lied, you know you lied, the school knows shes full of shit but covering for her, you know that's what is going on or you are dumber than humanly possible.

for years they have been doing the same thing, but all of a sudden....

We've had Columbine, Umpqua, Sandy Hook, VA Tech... this isn't something that SHOULD be happening on our campuses anymore.

Frankly, if I were the next Cho or Mercer, I'd probably pick the day I know that ROTC was training to do my rampage. Maybe pick up some cammies from the Army Surplus store. Imagine the hilarity when the campus rent a cops start whacking ROTC Cadets by mistake after the first reports of a shooting.

Of course, I would eliminate ROTC altogether because it's a terrible method of picking officers. We should only pick officers through OCS. But's that's another story.

They got rid of you because they realized you were a mistake hiring but whatever makes you feel better.

Yeah, they kept me around for six years and let me handle their most important account, and kept me around for another year hoping they'd get that account back after they lost the business on a national level because no one else knew that business as well as I did.

Last job, I quit. And a good thing, too, because they just annouced they were moving all the jobs to Mexico. So I got out of there right on time.

Interesting how you chastise police when they react in the proper manner when someone is waving something at them that looks like the real thing at a distance.

I expect trained police officer to show judgment before using deadly force. So should you. Probably more you, because you'd be more likely to be walking around with a gun that I ever would.

I should point out that two supposedly trained police officers shot 12 year old Tamir Rice at nearly point blank range when he was playing with a toy gun. So I'm not sure how a college professor at a distance was supposed to know these were replicas.

Tamir had a gun modified to look like the real thing and was presenting it as the real thing.

I'd like to point out the students were not committing a crime and they were in their school rotc uniform which that leftist **** should have been able to recognise

Tamir wasn't committing a crime, either. they still shot him dead on sight. OH, yeah, and he was a 12 year old child.

Again, all she saw was camoflage uniforms you can pick up at any Army Surplus store.

so you lied, you know you lied, the school knows shes full of shit but covering for her, you know that's what is going on or you are dumber than humanly possible.

We've had Columbine, Umpqua, Sandy Hook, VA Tech... this isn't something that SHOULD be happening on our campuses anymore.

Frankly, if I were the next Cho or Mercer, I'd probably pick the day I know that ROTC was training to do my rampage. Maybe pick up some cammies from the Army Surplus store. Imagine the hilarity when the campus rent a cops start whacking ROTC Cadets by mistake after the first reports of a shooting.

Of course, I would eliminate ROTC altogether because it's a terrible method of picking officers. We should only pick officers through OCS. But's that's another story.

Yeah, they kept me around for six years and let me handle their most important account, and kept me around for another year hoping they'd get that account back after they lost the business on a national level because no one else knew that business as well as I did.

Last job, I quit. And a good thing, too, because they just annouced they were moving all the jobs to Mexico. So I got out of there right on time.

I expect trained police officer to show judgment before using deadly force. So should you. Probably more you, because you'd be more likely to be walking around with a gun that I ever would.

I expect people not to wave guns around and modify them to look like the real thing. If they do, they should expect what they get.

I don't walk around waving the gun like a nut.

.... where does the article say "liberal"?

:eusa_whistle:

Didn't think so.

The thing is, prof, abusing the 911 system to report non-emergencies is against the law. Keep reporting ROTC drills, and you may end up getting dragged to the station in handcuffs.

"Lie back and think of England..."

:eusa_hand:

Didn't think so.

The thing is, prof, abusing the 911 system to report non-emergencies is against the law. Keep reporting ROTC drills, and you may end up getting dragged to the station in handcuffs.

Nothing on your profile says "Dumbass" but it's obvious.

Exactly -- your links are all pulled out of what we call the lower intestine. QED.

Oh, and by the way, you are a flag burning Communist traitor, and fuck you.

did you not see the part of the article where teh ROTC department didn't let anyone know they were going to be wandering around campus with (replica) guns?

Frankly you see unknown people dressed in camo with guns, what are you going to do? I'd hope they'd call 911.

Now, if we could just get rid of ROTC altogether because it's an awful way of picking officers, that would be progress.
actually it clearly states that they did let everyone know

>> “We did send an email notifying all students, faculty and staff that ROTC would be holding exercises throughout the spring in the Quad portion of campus. But we recognize that the notification wasn’t sufficient,” university spokesmen Peter Johnson said. “We provide a safe environment for our students, faculty and staff but in this instance we could have done a better job of helping students and employees know that this was a safe training exercise.” <<

That's even right there in the Moonie Times article.

Basically the ROTC sent its trainees out on a covert exercise.... and used the school grounds as its theater. WHILE school is in operation.

but that fact doesn't support your leftist moronic bullshit of hating anything American.

what fucking moron can't pick out their own ROTC people from anyone walking with a rifle?

a leftist lying moron

aside from this utter bullshit, what kind of tool calls the cops b/c people are carrying guns?

leftist tools, like you

Somebody need a diaper changee? Poor baby. :eusa_boohoo:
:

Doesn't say she's white and a dingbat, but there you go.

Exactly, and for the same reason --- why would it specify a race or a political affiliation?

I just love to watch when partisan hacks melt down so much they need to start pulling adjectives out of their ass.
I'm kinda sadistic that way.

Didn't think so.

Didn't think so.

Nothing on your profile says "Dumbass" but it's obvious.

Exactly -- your links are all pulled out of what we call the lower intestine. QED.

You head is stuck in what is called the asshole. Funny how an asshole has his head stuck in his asshole.

According to Heidi Czerwiec in 2013:

"I'd like to applaud a Herald editorial for its sharp analysis of how Republican extremists in the U.S. House sabotaged the Farm Bill and other critical pieces of legislation ("GOP did itself no favors with Farm Bill," Page C4, July 14)."

Heidi Czerwiec, Grand Forks, N.D. letter: Cramer merits share...

She definitely sounds like a liberal.

Obviously, only "liberals" call out extremists. /sarc

And in any case that's not part of the OP or his article.

Tolerate it and shut the fuck up

Forum List

Back