Stupid bitch liberal professor says she will call 911 every time she sees ROTC practicing on campus

University of North Dakota professor vows to call 911 on every ‘inappropriate’ ROTC drill

An associate professor at the University of North Dakota called the police on two ROTC students carrying replica rifles on campus, saying the group’s practice drills are “highly inappropriate” and “irresponsible” in light of recent school shootings.

In a letter Sunday to the Grand Forks Herald, Heidi Czerwiec described the panic she felt when she looked up from her office computer to see “two figures in camo with guns” outside her window.

“My first thought is for my students’ and my safety: I grab my phone, crawl under my desk and call 911,” she wrote.

The threat, however, was two ROTC students carrying guns on their way to a routine training exercise, Campus Reform reported.

“I can barely talk — first, with fear, and then with rage when the dispatcher reports back that yes, in fact, I’ve probably just seen ROTC cadets, though they’re going to send an officer to check because no one has cleared it with them,” Ms. Czerwiec wrote.

She said a university officer called her back a few minutes later to inform her that ROTC would be doing the exercises for the next couple of weeks.

“So I reply that I guess I’ll be calling 911 for the next couple weeks—and I will. Every time,” Ms. Czerwiec wrote. “It’s not my job to decide whether people carrying guns at school are an actual threat. It’s my job to teach and to get home to my family.

“It’s already highly inappropriate to conduct unnecessary military maneuvers in the middle of the quad. But with school shootings on the increase and tensions at UND running high, it’s especially irresponsible,” she argued. “We’re already under financial and emotional attack. We don’t need to feel under physical attack, too.”

The university has now said it will send a campus-wide notification before each exercise, and will personally notify Ms. Czerwiec before each drill, Campus Reform reported.

“We did send an email notifying all students, faculty and staff that ROTC would be holding exercises throughout the spring in the Quad portion of campus. But we recognize that the notification wasn’t sufficient,” university spokesmen Peter Johnson said. “We provide a safe environment for our students, faculty and staff but in this instance we could have done a better job of helping students and employees know that this was a safe training exercise.”

The thing is, prof, abusing the 911 system to report non-emergencies is against the law. Keep reporting ROTC drills, and you may end up getting dragged to the station in handcuffs.

Oh, and by the way, you are a flag burning Communist traitor, and fuck you.
such an angry little rosary swinger!! hang on, you can bow to the statues tomorrow as it is a big day for you. Hint, don't go near a college! not that you ever did in the first place!! nor serve in the military

According to Heidi Czerwiec in 2013:

"I'd like to applaud a Herald editorial for its sharp analysis of how Republican extremists in the U.S. House sabotaged the Farm Bill and other critical pieces of legislation ("GOP did itself no favors with Farm Bill," Page C4, July 14)."

Heidi Czerwiec, Grand Forks, N.D. letter: Cramer merits share...

She definitely sounds like a liberal.

Obviously, only "liberals" call out extremists. /sarc

And in any case that's not part of the OP or his article.

You were looking for an indication of Heidi's political stance. I provided it. Please point out her conservative/right wing views...if you can.

University of North Dakota professor vows to call 911 on every ‘inappropriate’ ROTC drill

An associate professor at the University of North Dakota called the police on two ROTC students carrying replica rifles on campus, saying the group’s practice drills are “highly inappropriate” and “irresponsible” in light of recent school shootings.

In a letter Sunday to the Grand Forks Herald, Heidi Czerwiec described the panic she felt when she looked up from her office computer to see “two figures in camo with guns” outside her window.

“My first thought is for my students’ and my safety: I grab my phone, crawl under my desk and call 911,” she wrote.

The threat, however, was two ROTC students carrying guns on their way to a routine training exercise, Campus Reform reported.

“I can barely talk — first, with fear, and then with rage when the dispatcher reports back that yes, in fact, I’ve probably just seen ROTC cadets, though they’re going to send an officer to check because no one has cleared it with them,” Ms. Czerwiec wrote.

She said a university officer called her back a few minutes later to inform her that ROTC would be doing the exercises for the next couple of weeks.

“So I reply that I guess I’ll be calling 911 for the next couple weeks—and I will. Every time,” Ms. Czerwiec wrote. “It’s not my job to decide whether people carrying guns at school are an actual threat. It’s my job to teach and to get home to my family.

“It’s already highly inappropriate to conduct unnecessary military maneuvers in the middle of the quad. But with school shootings on the increase and tensions at UND running high, it’s especially irresponsible,” she argued. “We’re already under financial and emotional attack. We don’t need to feel under physical attack, too.”

The university has now said it will send a campus-wide notification before each exercise, and will personally notify Ms. Czerwiec before each drill, Campus Reform reported.

“We did send an email notifying all students, faculty and staff that ROTC would be holding exercises throughout the spring in the Quad portion of campus. But we recognize that the notification wasn’t sufficient,” university spokesmen Peter Johnson said. “We provide a safe environment for our students, faculty and staff but in this instance we could have done a better job of helping students and employees know that this was a safe training exercise.”

The thing is, prof, abusing the 911 system to report non-emergencies is against the law. Keep reporting ROTC drills, and you may end up getting dragged to the station in handcuffs.

such an angry little rosary swinger!! hang on, you can bow to the statues tomorrow as it is a big day for you. Hint, don't go near a college! not that you ever did in the first place!! nor serve in the military

Funny how a high school dropout says don't go near a college.

I've never witnessed Military and intelligence in any form. It just isn't koeshahh.

run along cross humping teabagger

run along cross humping teabagger

When should I expect you to make the mistake of trying to enforce that demand?

Seems I was correct about your level, or lack of, education.

Speaking of commies and pussies who have never served, let me as you something, asswipe. This statue-worship shit you ignorant 'tards keep mentioning. Where do you get this impression of the Catholic religion? From some ignorant, racist ****** on Youtube? Educate yourself, dumbass. Stupidity has done nothing for you, trust me.

Why don't you start reading about St. Peter for starters, you know - the guy who got the keys to the Church passed to him by Jesus. I think you can find the text really dumbed down somewhere so you'll get it.

Start looking for it in the kiddie section, next time you're shopping for something to suck on.

"I'd like to applaud a Herald editorial for its sharp analysis of how Republican extremists in the U.S. House sabotaged the Farm Bill and other critical pieces of legislation ("GOP did itself no favors with Farm Bill," Page C4, July 14)."

Obviously, only "liberals" call out extremists. /sarc

And in any case that's not part of the OP or his article.

You were looking for an indication of Heidi's political stance. I provided it. Please point out her conservative/right wing views...if you can.

NO, I asked the OP -- specifically -- where he got the term "liberal" from his own link. And he had no answer.

DO NOT try to rephrase my posts into something more convenient. I write them --- not you.

She has to be. A conservative wouldn't say "Republican extremists."

*Snip&

you misogynist loons need to stop calling women "bitches".

your hostility to women is kind of bizarre.

I'd like to point out the students were not committing a crime and they were in their school rotc uniform which that leftist **** should have been able to recognise

but facts don't line up with leftist bullshit

Tamir wasn't committing a crime, either. they still shot him dead on sight. OH, yeah, and he was a 12 year old child.

Again, all she saw was camoflage uniforms you can pick up at any Army Surplus store.

so you lied, you know you lied, the school knows shes full of shit but covering for her, you know that's what is going on or you are dumber than humanly possible.

for years they have been doing the same thing, but all of a sudden....

We've had Columbine, Umpqua, Sandy Hook, VA Tech... this isn't something that SHOULD be happening on our campuses anymore.

Frankly, if I were the next Cho or Mercer, I'd probably pick the day I know that ROTC was training to do my rampage. Maybe pick up some cammies from the Army Surplus store. Imagine the hilarity when the campus rent a cops start whacking ROTC Cadets by mistake after the first reports of a shooting.

Of course, I would eliminate ROTC altogether because it's a terrible method of picking officers. We should only pick officers through OCS. But's that's another story.
well we know you never served

there's a vast difference between picking stuff up and the requirements of a cadet uniform.

your ignorance isn't an excuse

and, again, the students where not committing a crime

did you not see the part of the article where teh ROTC department didn't let anyone know they were going to be wandering around campus with (replica) guns?

Frankly you see unknown people dressed in camo with guns, what are you going to do? I'd hope they'd call 911.

Now, if we could just get rid of ROTC altogether because it's an awful way of picking officers, that would be progress.
actually it clearly states that they did let everyone know

>> “We did send an email notifying all students, faculty and staff that ROTC would be holding exercises throughout the spring in the Quad portion of campus. But we recognize that the notification wasn’t sufficient,” university spokesmen Peter Johnson said. “We provide a safe environment for our students, faculty and staff but in this instance we could have done a better job of helping students and employees know that this was a safe training exercise.” <<

That's even right there in the Moonie Times article.

Basically the ROTC sent its trainees out on a covert exercise.... and used the school grounds as its theater. WHILE school is in operation.

but that fact doesn't support your leftist moronic bullshit of hating anything American.

what fucking moron can't pick out their own ROTC people from anyone walking with a rifle?

a leftist lying moron

aside from this utter bullshit, what kind of tool calls the cops b/c people are carrying guns?

leftist tools, like you

Somebody need a diaper changee? Poor baby. :eusa_boohoo:
:
He lied and proved it himself
the students didn't break any law

and the 2 of you hate the Constitution and America, you prove that everyday.

Kids who are training to serve their country in the military, and offering to die for their country, don't deserve this kind of shit from a useless, brain-dead, liberal piece-of-shit lesbian professor.

*Snip&

you misogynist loons need to stop calling women "bitches".

your hostility to women is kind of bizarre.
Can it, bitch.

Gosh another tragic event. Just two days ago person or persons unknown wrote TRUMP 2016 at Emory University with chalk all over the place which traumatized the students who saw the vile words and are getting medical counseling to ease their fears.

Forum List

Back