Stupid bitch liberal professor says she will call 911 every time she sees ROTC practicing on campus

bogus 911 calls are a crime.

If there's somebody lurking outside with guns and nobody knows why --- that's not bogus. She's looking out for the safety of her students and herself. And the school already acknowledged they failed to disseminate the adequate notice.

Did she overreact? Possibly. But not nearly like the OP did with his meltdown over his childish gun fetish.
She knew they are ROTC cadets. ROTC has been around college campuses for hundreds of years, and if she claims she didn't know who they are, she's lying.

Yuh huh.

And you know this from the same source that told you "liberal" --- amirite?

Change your underwear, Shirley.

University of North Dakota professor vows to call 911 on every ‘inappropriate’ ROTC drill

An associate professor at the University of North Dakota called the police on two ROTC students carrying replica rifles on campus, saying the group’s practice drills are “highly inappropriate” and “irresponsible” in light of recent school shootings.

In a letter Sunday to the Grand Forks Herald, Heidi Czerwiec described the panic she felt when she looked up from her office computer to see “two figures in camo with guns” outside her window.

“My first thought is for my students’ and my safety: I grab my phone, crawl under my desk and call 911,” she wrote.

The threat, however, was two ROTC students carrying guns on their way to a routine training exercise, Campus Reform reported.

“I can barely talk — first, with fear, and then with rage when the dispatcher reports back that yes, in fact, I’ve probably just seen ROTC cadets, though they’re going to send an officer to check because no one has cleared it with them,” Ms. Czerwiec wrote.

She said a university officer called her back a few minutes later to inform her that ROTC would be doing the exercises for the next couple of weeks.

“So I reply that I guess I’ll be calling 911 for the next couple weeks—and I will. Every time,” Ms. Czerwiec wrote. “It’s not my job to decide whether people carrying guns at school are an actual threat. It’s my job to teach and to get home to my family.

“It’s already highly inappropriate to conduct unnecessary military maneuvers in the middle of the quad. But with school shootings on the increase and tensions at UND running high, it’s especially irresponsible,” she argued. “We’re already under financial and emotional attack. We don’t need to feel under physical attack, too.”

The university has now said it will send a campus-wide notification before each exercise, and will personally notify Ms. Czerwiec before each drill, Campus Reform reported.

“We did send an email notifying all students, faculty and staff that ROTC would be holding exercises throughout the spring in the Quad portion of campus. But we recognize that the notification wasn’t sufficient,” university spokesmen Peter Johnson said. “We provide a safe environment for our students, faculty and staff but in this instance we could have done a better job of helping students and employees know that this was a safe training exercise.”

The thing is, prof, abusing the 911 system to report non-emergencies is against the law. Keep reporting ROTC drills, and you may end up getting dragged to the station in handcuffs.

Oh, and by the way, you are a flag burning Communist traitor, and fuck you.

Hahaha

That's hilarious.

They should have drills every day just to piss her off.

Then, she'll call 911 every day and perhaps get arrested for being a nuisance.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
"Stupid bitch liberal professor..."

Further evidence of the reprehensible right and why republicans have no business being in power.

The thing is, prof, abusing the 911 system to report non-emergencies is against the law. Keep reporting ROTC drills, and you may end up getting dragged to the station in handcuffs.

did you not see the part of the article where teh ROTC department didn't let anyone know they were going to be wandering around campus with (replica) guns?

Frankly you see unknown people dressed in camo with guns, what are you going to do? I'd hope they'd call 911.

Now, if we could just get rid of ROTC altogether because it's an awful way of picking officers, that would be progress.

did you not see the part of the article where teh ROTC department didn't let anyone know they were going to be wandering around campus with (replica) guns?

Frankly you see unknown people dressed in camo with guns, what are you going to do? I'd hope they'd call 911.

Now, if we could just get rid of ROTC altogether because it's an awful way of picking officers, that would be progress.

You mean she didn't know they were replicas? You would think a Liberal who you guys say is so smart would be able to do that.

Progress would be you actually keeping a job.

ou mean she didn't know they were replicas? You would think a Liberal who you guys say is so smart would be able to do that.

Progress would be you actually keeping a job.

No, progress is getting rid of jobs that no longer benefit me personally... which I did last year.

But the point is, those replica guns the military uses realy do look just like the real thing at a distance. and after the shootings at VA Tech and Umpqua Community College, I'm hoping staff are being vigilant.

actually it clearly states that they did let everyone know

but that fact doesn't support your leftist moronic bullshit of hating anything American.

what fucking moron can't pick out their own ROTC people from anyone walking with a rifle?

a leftist lying moron

aside from this utter bullshit, what kind of tool calls the cops b/c people are carrying guns?

leftist tools, like you

DANGER, THE FOLLOWING IMAGES WILL TERRIFY LEFTIST, KEEP SCROLLING IF YOU'RE A LEFTIST BITCH

Finger gun
finger-gun.jpg

Double barrel
handgun.jpg

Hunting FG
4123216669_1cc96f1896_z.jpg

AFG-15
28-gun-tattoo.jpg

I should point out that two supposedly trained police officers shot 12 year old Tamir Rice at nearly point blank range when he was playing with a toy gun. So I'm not sure how a college professor at a distance was supposed to know these were replicas.

[QUOTE"]The university has now said it will send a campus-wide notification before each exercise, and will personally notify Ms. Czerwiec before each drill, Campus Reform reported.

“We did send an email notifying all students, faculty and staff that ROTC would be holding exercises throughout the spring in the Quad portion of campus. But we recognize that the notification wasn’t sufficient, university spokesmen Peter Johnson said. “We provide a safe environment for our students, faculty and staff but in this instance we could have done a better job of helping students and employees know that this was a safe training exercise.”[/QUOTE]

I should point out that two supposedly trained police officers shot 12 year old Tamir Rice at nearly point blank range when he was playing with a toy gun. So I'm not sure how a college professor at a distance was supposed to know these were replicas.
:lol:

I'd like to point out the students were not committing a crime and they were in their school rotc uniform which that leftist **** should have been able to recognise

but facts don't line up with leftist bullshit

[QUOTE"]The university has now said it will send a campus-wide notification before each exercise, and will personally notify Ms. Czerwiec before each drill, Campus Reform reported.

“We did send an email notifying all students, faculty and staff that ROTC would be holding exercises throughout the spring in the Quad portion of campus. But we recognize that the notification wasn’t sufficient, university spokesmen Peter Johnson said. “We provide a safe environment for our students, faculty and staff but in this instance we could have done a better job of helping students and employees know that this was a safe training exercise.”
[/QUOTE]
:lol:

so you lied, you know you lied, the school knows shes full of shit but covering for her, you know that's what is going on or you are dumber than humanly possible.

for years they have been doing the same thing, but all of a sudden....

Forum List

Back