Stupid Things Liberals Say

"We want to shrink civil liberties to the size that they can be drowned in the bathtub."

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
-Marx

"If I were an American I would be be a republican". - Adolph Hitler.

michele-bachmann-corn-dog.png
images

"If I were an American I would be be a republican". - Adolph Hitler.

He never said that, you lying piece of shit.

#1.) "Thats so racist" They use this for every political argument.
No, just the ones where someone is a racist.

"Macaca".

"I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a n*gger or a Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a White man from dust, a n*gger from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman. He does hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice, I guess. But I am strongly of the opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa, Yellow men in Asia and White men in Europe and America."

-Harry Truman (1911) in a letter to his future wife Bess

"We want to shrink civil liberties to the size that they can be drowned in the bathtub."

"Is you their black-haired answer-mammy who be smart? Does they like how you shine their shoes, Condoleezza? Or the way you wash and park the whitey's cars?"

-- Left-wing radio host Neil Rogers

"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

-- Former Klansman and current US Senator Robert Byrd, a man who is referred to by many Democrats as the "conscience of the Senate", in a letter written in 1944, after he quit the KKK.

"White folks was in caves while we was building empires... We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it."

-- Rev. Al Sharpton in a 1994 speech at Kean College, NJ, cited in "Democrats Do the Dumbest Things

"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

-- Former Klansman and current US Senator Robert Byrd, a man who is referred to by many Democrats as the "conscience of the Senate", in a letter written in 1944, after he quit the KKK.
That would be an in-context quote, geeze you people wouldn't know fun if it fell out of sky and humped your leg.

I can see Russia from my house.
That came from a liberal comedian.
I know where it came from, in case you haven't noticed I'm making most of this stuff up to troll your worthless thread.

Now back to business.

Let's secede so that we can keep our slaves.
Knowing where it comes from makes you look even dumber. At least put in the effort to come up with real statements. It's also not my thread. Post yes, thread no. Slaves huh? Got a citation for that?

You're actually proving the OP correct in that you people will say the most insanely stupid shit imaginable. If your business is to look like a complete moron then by all means get back to work.

A friend told me Mitt Romney cheats on his taxes

That would be an in-context quote, geeze you people wouldn't know fun if it fell out of sky and humped your leg.
You should probably stop trying to be funny. The reality of this thread is kicking your ass.

I can see Russia from my house.
That came from a liberal comedian.
I know where it came from, in case you haven't noticed I'm making most of this stuff up to troll your worthless thread.

Now back to business.

Let's secede so that we can keep our slaves.
Knowing where it comes from makes you look even dumber. At least put in the effort to come up with real statements. It's also not my thread. Post yes, thread no. Slaves huh? Got a citation for that?

You're actually proving the OP correct in that you people will say the most insanely stupid shit imaginable. If your business is to look like a complete moron then by all means get back to work.
Thank you, I will.

"Hey Jeb bro, I really hate to ask but I need you to help me hide another dead hooker. This the last time I swear."

Forum List

Back