Stupid weather!

Marianne

Diamond Member
May 15, 2014
It's fricken cold! June 1st in CT and it was 54 degrees now today at noon 49 degrees. WTF! I had to dig out the winter clothes I'd already put away. :mad-61:

It's fricken cold! June 1st in CT and it was 54 degrees now today at noon 49 degrees. WTF! I had to dig out the winter clothes I'd already put away. :mad-61:

Warmer one place, usually colder some place else. How it works. Like when you have a fireplace and fire going it sukcs in the heat from adjacent bedrooms making them colder. Works on a planetary scale too.

Warmer one place, usually colder some place else. How it works. Like when you have a fireplace and fire going it sukcs in the heat from adjacent bedrooms making them colder. Works on a planetary scale too.

In other words.....WEATHER...and for that you moonbats want to close down coal and oil production....not in this lifetime pal.

In other words.....WEATHER...and for that you moonbats want to close down coal and oil production....not in this lifetime pal.

Move downwind of a coal plant than talk boychick.

There is no climate change going on.

Your imagination, girl.

Can't fit cold weather into "global warming" anymore can ya, fruitcake?
Actually I wouldn't be surprised if some of this was due to all the volcanic ash in the atmosphere. Eruptions in the past have effected the weather. The rain we need but our farms have crops in the ground by now, this cold isn't going to help them.

"Dust and ash can restrict the amount of sunlight that reaches the ground, and thus cause cooling. The tell-tale sign that such material is present is the sight of vivid and colorful sunrises and sunsets. Volcanoes also spew out large amounts of sulfur dioxide, which is converted to sulfates in the atmosphere. This ingredient fosters atmospheric cooling, the opposite of the effect of increased carbon dioxide."

Volcanic Weather Effects - Northeast U.S. Weather Blog Weather Blog

Still think it's the volcanic ash. I guess only time will tell. This could just be a fluke. I'm gonna of turn on my fire place, I'm cold.

Western Oregon had one of it's mildest winters, and now one of it's best spring in years. Normally from mid-October until late June it's gray, rainy weather. We've had many sunny 70 degrees and above days already.
If it was normal, I wouldn't want to leave.
Then of course I remember the politics of this state, and leaving will be easy.

Western Oregon had one of it's mildest winters, and now one of it's best spring in years. Normally from mid-October until late June it's gray, rainy weather. We've had many sunny 70 degrees and above days already.
CT politic's suck too. Probably why most of my family has moved south.

There is no climate change going on.

Your imagination, girl.

Can't fit cold weather into "global warming" anymore can ya, fruitcake?
:) Yep, you are a loon. That the global temp has increased significantly cannot be doubted. How it affects our overall weather is still being tested. Anyone can analyze the temps locally, regionally, hemispherically, and globally, and realize significant change is occurring. Anyone who denies it is rightly dismissed as woefully ignorant or mentally feeble or mentally challenged. In your case, your comment is even more woefully ignornant.

Last edited:
CT politic's suck too. Probably why most of my family has moved south.

Can't blame them at all.

:) Yep, you are a loon. That the global temp has increased significantly cannot be doubted. How it affects our overall weather is still being tested. Anyone can analyze the temps locally, regionally, hemispherically, and globally, and realize significant change is occurring. Anyone who denies it is rightly dismissed as woefully ignorant or mentally feeble or mentally challenged. In your case, your comment is even more woefully ignornant.

Horseshit..you're a lying fucking idiot.....nothing is happening...no islands disappearing, no polar bears drowning, no massive hurricanes hitting Floriduh....it's all horseshit.

Horseshit..you're a lying fucking idiot.....nothing is happening...no islands disappearing, no polar bears drowning, no massive hurricanes hitting Floriduh....it's all horseshit.
Yep, you are all three. Your opinion is worthless.

A tad cool here this morning..about 30oF. Time to break out the winter clothes........even snowing at Perisher. Winter's arrived on time this year.

...and yes: it is only the weather. Every warm day is NOT a sign that the world is ending if we don't stop cows belching and become vegans!!

Greg

Forum List

Back