Stupid weather!

It's fricken cold! June 1st in CT and it was 54 degrees now today at noon 49 degrees. WTF! I had to dig out the winter clothes I'd already put away. :mad-61:

Warmer one place, usually colder some place else. How it works. Like when you have a fireplace and fire going it sukcs in the heat from adjacent bedrooms making them colder. Works on a planetary scale too.
Still think it's the volcanic ash. I guess only time will tell. This could just be a fluke. I'm gonna of turn on my fire place, I'm cold.
No, it is not. We have not had any eruptions of the size to do that. One needs a Pinotuba sized eruption for that. What it is is a stuck weather pattern that continues to bring cold air down from Canada. In the meanwhile, the West Coast has too little rain, too much warmth. Coming weekend is supposed to be in the 90's here in Portland, and that is warm for us in June.
We have had several separate eruptions that could equal enough ash to cause problems.
That's what you get for eating spicy foods.....oh it was a volcano...ok..

I knew it was going to be hot today cuz this morning when I woke up as usual for my pee run, I checked outside and it was really warm out there. I sat out there for a good half hour before coming back inside and going back to bed.

Right now..it is 80 degrees. Looks like we are going to have yet another short winter.

Forum List

Back