Subject: Re: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential

I only see one possible response. Removing Trump won't change things. There is only one response we can go for.

Global Thermonuclear War. We must launch all our missiles and drop all our bombs immediately.

Arguing that it isn't fair when we manipulated dozens of elections makes us sound hypocritical. Claiming the Russians are evil because they revealed the truth about Hillary and the DNC makes us look childish.

So Nuclear War is our only remaining response.
Why make yourself look stupid?

How many elections has the United States manipulated? How many democratically elected governments have we undermined?

We are in Syria because we wanted to force the Russians out of the Mediterranean Sea.

In 2015 the doom and gloom scenario was that Google might manipulate the election.

How Google Could Rig the 2016 Election

So what happened? Someone hacked the Hillary campaign and the DNC and released the truth for the voters. How awful. How outrageous. How unthinkable. You say they manipulated the election. What lies were told? The DNC admitted that they screwed Bernie and said they have every right to do just that.

DNC: We Can Legally Choose Candidate Over Cigars In Back Room

That is what really has the Democratic Party pissed off. They don't like being exposed as the hypocritical lying dogs they are.

I voted Democrat in every election since 1988 until this one. The reason is we got the worst candidate in history as our nominee.

I had already decided to vote against Hillary before the email crap. I'd decided that about ten minutes before she announced.

So what is the reality. Worst case we finally got a taste of our own medicine and we are vomiting it back out. But we are determined to overreact. Coney said the hacking did not have an effect on the election. But that doesn't matter. We are determined to overreact.

So if we are going to overreact. Let's go all the way. Let's go dead into ludicrous. Launch the missiles. Maybe the civilization that comes next in a couple centuries will be rational.

I doubt it. But it is more likely than we will become rational anytime soon.
Wow, someone giving us an argument for treason.

Treason? How the hell did you come to that conclusion? And you call me stupid.

I only see one possible response. Removing Trump won't change things. There is only one response we can go for.

Global Thermonuclear War. We must launch all our missiles and drop all our bombs immediately.

Arguing that it isn't fair when we manipulated dozens of elections makes us sound hypocritical. Claiming the Russians are evil because they revealed the truth about Hillary and the DNC makes us look childish.

How many elections has the United States manipulated? How many democratically elected governments have we undermined?

We are in Syria because we wanted to force the Russians out of the Mediterranean Sea.

In 2015 the doom and gloom scenario was that Google might manipulate the election.

So what happened? Someone hacked the Hillary campaign and the DNC and released the truth for the voters. How awful. How outrageous. How unthinkable. You say they manipulated the election. What lies were told? The DNC admitted that they screwed Bernie and said they have every right to do just that.

That is what really has the Democratic Party pissed off. They don't like being exposed as the hypocritical lying dogs they are.

I voted Democrat in every election since 1988 until this one. The reason is we got the worst candidate in history as our nominee.

I had already decided to vote against Hillary before the email crap. I'd decided that about ten minutes before she announced.

So what is the reality. Worst case we finally got a taste of our own medicine and we are vomiting it back out. But we are determined to overreact. Coney said the hacking did not have an effect on the election. But that doesn't matter. We are determined to overreact.

So if we are going to overreact. Let's go all the way. Let's go dead into ludicrous. Launch the missiles. Maybe the civilization that comes next in a couple centuries will be rational.

Now we find out there were two others in the room besides the Kremlin connected lawyer. A member of Russian Counter Intelligence and a translator.

Oops!

It just keeps getting better and better.

Now we find out there were two others in the room besides the Kremlin connected lawyer. A member of Russian Counter Intelligence and a translator.

Oops!

And that is treason in your mind?

Oops!

This is "TREASON":

[tree-zuh n]

noun
the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or killits sovereign.
a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.
the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.

---------------

Working with a hostile foreign nation and promising them "things" to win an election is very close to "overthrow one's government". In fact, it's not only close, it IS treason. It's a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign state and a betrayal of trust and most certainly treachery. Take off your blinders and see the truth.

Oops!

This is "TREASON":

[tree-zuh n]

noun
the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or killits sovereign.

---------------

Working with a hostile foreign nation and promising them "things" to win an election is very close to "overthrow one's government". In fact, it's not only close, it IS treason. It's a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign state and a betrayal of trust and most certainly treachery. Take off your blinders and see the truth.

Except under American law it can only occur during time of war. Enemies is specifically mentioned. If we are at war, then the missiles need to fly as I said. If we aren't at war, then the word is not applicable.

Treason - Wikipedia

So which is it? Hyperbole or are we at war?

Oops!

A member of Russian Counter Intelligence
Are you sure he wasn't a member of the Bolshoi Ballet?

I've seen opinion, but no facts

Oops!

This is "TREASON":

[tree-zuh n]

noun

---------------

Except under American law it can only occur during time of war. Enemies is specifically mentioned. If we are at war, then the missiles need to fly as I said. If we aren't at war, then the word is not applicable.

Treason - Wikipedia

Is that what you think? You can't commit treason except during an actual war? What about all those traitors during the cold war with the Soviet Union? The cold war was never declared.

Come on. You can't be that stupid. That would be way beyond ignorant f*cktard.

Oops!

This is "TREASON":

[tree-zuh n]

noun

---------------

Treason - Wikipedia

Is that what you think? You can't commit treason except during an actual war? What about all those traitors during the cold war with the Soviet Union? The cold war was never declared.

I'm sorry, your ignorance is showing. Here is a list of people convicted of Treason by the United States.

List of people convicted of treason - Wikipedia

Those other spies you mention, including the Rosenburgs, were never convicted of Treason. Espionage is the usual charge. Now, you can call them traitors, people like Pollard and the Walker Spy Ring, but they were never convicted of Treason. They could not be. Only in a time of war. That's in the constitution, I linked to it earlier.

Now, I know this is hard for you to grasp. The idea that hyperbole and rhetoric do not match the facts, or actual laws, or even easily established history. Yet, one has to wonder why you insist that it is treason, when it is demonstrably not.

Are we at war with Russia? I sincerely hope not, it is a war neither of us can win. We can't invade Russia and they can't invade us. We can launch the aforementioned Nuclear Weapons, and commit suicide by bomb. But we can't defeat them in classic or conventional war. I am assuming that your knowledge of war is as shallow as your knowledge of the Constitution.

What is funny is that all the Democrats were laughing at Romney and telling him the Cold War is over, and somehow Obama turned the Russians into enemies. Why? What did the Russians do to force the issue? I mean, they must be enemies and we must be at war for Don Junior to have committed Treason. Trump is supposedly their puppet, and how exactly did the Russians end up as enemies?

I doubt you know, and even if you think you know, you're wrong. Obama, who I am sorry to admit I voted for in 2012, I probably should have switched to Republicans a Presidential election earlier, must have done something to instigate this hostility with Russia. We were great friends for a while. I remember the International Space Station getting fired up under Clinton, a joint effort of exploration and scientific study. So how did we end up enemies exactly?

Oops!

This is "TREASON":

[tree-zuh n]

noun

---------------

Treason - Wikipedia

I'm sorry, your ignorance is showing. Here is a list of people convicted of Treason by the United States.

Those other spies you mention, including the Rosenburgs, were never convicted of Treason. Espionage is the usual charge. Now, you can call them traitors, people like Pollard and the Walker Spy Ring, but they were never convicted of Treason. They could not be. Only in a time of war. That's in the constitution, I linked to it earlier.

Now, I know this is hard for you to grasp. The idea that hyperbole and rhetoric do not match the facts, or actual laws, or even easily established history. Yet, one has to wonder why you insist that it is treason, when it is demonstrably not.

Are we at war with Russia? I sincerely hope not, it is a war neither of us can win. We can't invade Russia and they can't invade us. We can launch the aforementioned Nuclear Weapons, and commit suicide by bomb. But we can't defeat them in classic or conventional war. I am assuming that your knowledge of war is as shallow as your knowledge of the Constitution.

What is funny is that all the Democrats were laughing at Romney and telling him the Cold War is over, and somehow Obama turned the Russians into enemies. Why? What did the Russians do to force the issue? I mean, they must be enemies and we must be at war for Don Junior to have committed Treason. Trump is supposedly their puppet, and how exactly did the Russians end up as enemies?

I doubt you know, and even if you think you know, you're wrong. Obama, who I am sorry to admit I voted for in 2012, I probably should have switched to Republicans a Presidential election earlier, must have done something to instigate this hostility with Russia. We were great friends for a while. I remember the International Space Station getting fired up under Clinton, a joint effort of exploration and scientific study. So how did we end up enemies exactly?
6 Traitorous Cold War Spies - History Lists

Yea, OK. Sure. Uh huh.

Everyone knows Aldrich Ames. Where is he now? Oh, that's right. Serving a life sentence.

Oops!

Oops!

This is "TREASON":

[tree-zuh n]

noun

---------------

Treason - Wikipedia

Republicans are idiots. They imagine something and think everyone believes it. The reason they were laughing at Romney:

Because he made fun of a Democrat for saying: You didn't do that alone.

This is "TREASON":

[tree-zuh n]

noun

---------------

Treason - Wikipedia

6 Traitorous Cold War Spies - History Lists

Yea, OK. Sure. Uh huh.

Everyone knows Aldrich Ames. Where is he now? Oh, that's right. Serving a life sentence.

Oops!

Aldrich Ames is serving a life sentence. Convicted of Espianage, just like I said.

Aldrich Ames - Wikipedia

I gave you a list of people convicted of Treason, I gave you the Constitution. You say I am an idiot. Fine. Show me where someone was convicted of Treason that was not during a war.

The Rosenberg. Julius and Ethel Rosenberg - Wikipedia

We executed them. They were convicted of.... Espianage. Damn. I mean if they couldn't convict the people who gave the Atomic Bomb to the Soviet Union during the Cold War of Treason, what kind of insanity is that?

But hey, just because people use hyperbole in the language is no reason to think that it makes it less, or more true. When a guy and girl are breaking up and are arguing and he calls the girl a fucking whore, I am sure that means that the girl was out selling her body for money.

What I started this out with was two things. One, we were overreacting, and if we were overreacting then we should go all the way. Two, Treason wasn't technically the thing since the Constitution limits Treason to enemies, which means time of war. I've posted links, and you have actually supported me. Your list of Cold War traitors were all convicted of Espianage. NOT TREASON. Which means that they were legally speaking, spies. Now, you can call a bush a tree. You can call a BB gun an assault weapon. You can call me any number of names. It doesn't make it true. The words need not be accurate to be regularly used.

You can call a woman a whore, but unless she gets money for selling fuzzy, then she isn't. You can call me a Republican, but since I voted for Democrats in election since 1988 except this last one, I'm not sure it fits. I have said many times that by Georgia standards, I'm pretty Liberal. Then again, by San Francisco standards, I'm a RW nut.

So what else do you have? Other than people call it this, or that, when it isn't, what else do you have? Just because they use the word wrong, doesn't mean it's true.

This is "TREASON":

[tree-zuh n]

noun

---------------

Treason - Wikipedia

Republicans are idiots. They imagine something and think everyone believes it. The reason they were laughing at Romney:

Because he made fun of a Democrat for saying: You didn't do that alone.

Once again, you are wrong. At least according to the Democrats who did it.

Obama and Clinton alums: Maybe we shouldn't have goofed on Romney's Russia skepticism in 2012 - Hot Air

Dude, use your mind, remember what you were snorting at the Republicans about four years ago. Don't just swallow the propaganda from the mailing list and the various hate the right websites. Think.

Forum List

Back